Women Talk About Having 'Female Privilege'

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women Talk About Having 'Female Privilege'

Post by jamesbond »

These girls talk about their 'female privilege.'

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women Talk About Having 'Female Privilege'

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Sounds like self-congratulatory stating of the obvious for the sake of "controversy clicks" more than anything else. Are these harpies planning to actually do anything about the differences in treatment? Also, would they actually stand for rollback of female privileges vis a vis men?

I'm sure it is no to both questions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Sounds like self-congratulatory stating of the obvious for the sake of "controversy clicks" more than anything else. Are these harpies planning to actually do anything about the differences in treatment? Also, would they actually stand for rollback of female privileges vis a vis men?

They are doing something. They are making a video. My guess is they are either apathetic about modern third-wave feminism and consider it to be extrme and unreasonable, or that they are possibly social conservatives of some type. But I've never seen any of their other videos and don't have any plans to, so I don't know. They may be making the videos to get more hits.

Anyway, I'm sure they will get plenty of hits with the contraversial topic, the quality editing, and the fact that they are attractive girls. It sounds like a winning combination for YouTube hits.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Sounds like self-congratulatory stating of the obvious for the sake of "controversy clicks" more than anything else. Are these harpies planning to actually do anything about the differences in treatment? Also, would they actually stand for rollback of female privileges vis a vis men?

They are doing something. They are making a video. My guess is they are either apathetic about modern third-wave feminism and consider it to be extrme and unreasonable, or that they are possibly social conservatives of some type. But I've never seen any of their other videos and don't have any plans to, so I don't know. They may be making the videos to get more hits.

Anyway, I'm sure they will get plenty of hits with the contraversial topic, the quality editing, and the fact that they are attractive girls. It sounds like a winning combination for YouTube hits.
I consider "doing something" to be advocating for changing laws, lobbying, donating to men's rights causes, filing lawsuits, etc. Simply pointing out the problem on YouTube does not qualify in my book.

Also, a couple of these girls look very disingenuous almost as if they are not really supportive of what they are saying. It is almost as if it was scripted and read. Karen Straughan is a woman that speaks out on these issues with CONVICTION. These girls have simply found another way to indulge their attention addiction via their channel.

A telltale sign of their SJW sensibilities is their use of the term "privilege" which is a calling card of the SJW, Tumblrina snowflake mentality. It's us is again, self-congratulatory as if to say, "Look how much better I am than you but I'll try to appear virtuous by saying its wrong even though at the end of the day, I will remain higher status than you." This is disingenuous virtue signaling at its worst.

Finally, it has been said that "Every man has his price" that would have him compromise his beliefs. Accordingly, "Every red pill woman has her circumstance(s)" where she would revert back to invoking female privilege or the p***y pass if it came down to it!
If you expect these women to beg for a traffic ticket when a cop let them off, or beg the judge to sentence her to more years in prison commensurate with a male sentence, or to beg to be hit back when she strikes a man, or to beg a family court to have a mutually beneficial child custody arrangement with the father of her child, then I have some swamp land in FL to sell you.

While the intention behind the video is encouraging, color me unimpressed by these women who suck up female privilege like they suck in the air they breathe.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expat,

I see it as their making fun of third wave feminist social injustice warriors. I don't think they are obligated to get politically involved in the issue. They may vote their politics. I figured I'd click on the brunnette whose channel it is. She says she's a white nationalist. Looking at her, I thought she might be an eigth or a quarter Asian, but may be not. Anyway, the titles of her video are consistent with the idea of her being more on the right when it comes to politics. I don't know about the other two girls. You could do a litle research on them before guessing at their movies.

I don't care if they want more hits on YouTube to sell ads. Maybe they'll talk some naive college girls out of becoming annoying radical feminists, which is a good ting.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:Contrarian Expat,

I see it as their making fun of third wave feminist social injustice warriors. I don't think they are obligated to get politically involved in the issue. They may vote their politics. I figured I'd click on the brunnette whose channel it is. She says she's a white nationalist. Looking at her, I thought she might be an eigth or a quarter Asian, but may be not. Anyway, the titles of her video are consistent with the idea of her being more on the right when it comes to politics. I don't know about the other two girls. You could do a litle research on them before guessing at their movies.

I don't care if they want more hits on YouTube to sell ads. Maybe they'll talk some naive college girls out of becoming annoying radical feminists, which is a good ting.
Well unlike you, I consider American women to be "public enemy number 1" given gynocentrism and the abuse of it that American women perpetrate.

If you think some shallow commentary from 3 blatherskite, American female snowflakes is of some significance, then I beg to differ. Women like this is why I chose Ukraine as a home base and never looked back.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

Well unlike you, I consider American women to be "public enemy number 1" given gynocentrism and the abuse of it that American women perpetrate.

If you think some shallow commentary from 3 blatherskite, American female snowflakes is of some significance, then I beg to differ. Women like this is why I chose Ukraine as a home base and never looked back.
Putting all the women in a country in one category and blaming them all isn't very helpful. It sounds like you are an America-specific MGTOW, but not MGTOW in relation to the Ukraine or something like that. Why not blame all women, Ukranian included, instead of just American women, if you are going to blame American women that don't abuse the system along with those who do?

I don't think people generally have a moral obligation to start some kind of political campaign against an issue. Voting is a good idea, for some people, at least. We'd probably be better if some people didn't vote, like feminists for example.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

Putting all the women in a country in one category and blaming them all isn't very helpful. It sounds like you are an America-specific MGTOW, but not MGTOW in relation to the Ukraine or something like that. Why not blame all women, Ukranian included, instead of just American women, if you are going to blame American women that don't abuse the system along with those who do?

I don't think people generally have a moral obligation to start some kind of political campaign against an issue. Voting is a good idea, for some people, at least. We'd probably be better if some people didn't vote, like feminists for example.
First of all, it is not my aim to be "helpful" to a country and culture that is in steep decline. My aim is to do what is best for me personally and let American (and Western) society die its slow death.

NAWALT is not a refrain I shall utter because ALL American women have the means and the opportunities to unleash the state and sycophants upon men. Even if there are exceptions among American women, they are exceptional only because the opportunity to exploit misandry and gynocentrism has not yet presented itself.

Yes, the women are different in Ukraine and in the other countries where I spend time. Most of them cherish the traditional role of women and they take great pride in being great mothers, wives and partners.

The number one reason I left America is the abysmal nature of the women.

As Andrew Henderson of Nomad Capitalist says, "Go where you are treated best."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Gonna have to agree with CE on all points in this thread. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Now imagine collecting $1 for each subscriber, on average.
One even has a p.o. box you can send to.
Easier/safer than stripping. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything