Angry Incel Men

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Angry Incel Men

Post by fschmidt »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 12:34 am
Just out of curiosity, what were your eccentricities that people didn't appreciate or caused you to be an outcast at the time?
I don't know exactly but they certainly weren't very big. I got along fine with men (before America completely degenerated) and did fine in business. I just was't an average moron which made me somewhat different.
It could be that the fact that you had gotten married to an attractive and moral foreign woman boosted your confidence to the point where your subsequent business dealings worked out better in your favor. It's a bit of a vicious cycle.
The vicious cycle was quite simple. I was too depressed when I was single to do business.

Anyway, the point is that incel in America was real. The 2 other intelligent men that I knew were also incel. American culture should be exterminated for the good of the human gene pool.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 1:24 am
Or maybe they simply have shit genes... no matter how much the government would encourage women to marry good men, if a man is short, ugly, fat and autistic she would not like to reproduce with such a man for fear of having low quality offspring. And I cannot blame a woman for being, at least partially, driven by evolutionary desires. Incel men who think the government ought to forcibly override evolutionary sexual preferences for the sake of getting their dicks wet are delusionary, that's my point.
What the hell are you talking about? The situation is not that a few men are missing out. It is that about 10% of male dirtbags are getting all the sex while most men are not. This is due to government policy allowing females to marry the government. Here is an old thread on the subject:
viewtopic.php?t=20929
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 1:54 am
What the hell are you talking about? The situation is not that a few men are missing out. It is that about 10% of male dirtbags are getting all the sex while most men are not. This is due to government policy allowing females to marry the government. Here is an old thread on the subject:
viewtopic.php?t=20929
I don't think the 10% figure is anywhere near realistic. I grew up in the Western world, in a Western country and myself and every single one of my friends got laid at some point in their teenage or college years. Those who had less luck were less attractive or were seen generally as 'odd' by their peers. None of us are, to my knowledge, 'dirtbags' nor were we particularly immoral, drug addicts, aggressive fraternity types, dealers, whatever... just regular dudes.

Maybe in America this is different but from what I understand you aren't even from America, Cornfed (your accent in the interview with that Muslim surely didn't sound American) so it may also be different in whatever Anglo country you hail from.

I don't think 10% of men are hogging up all the sex. I can believe easily that the 10% of the most attractive, social, outgoing and/or high status men get laid significantly more often and with greater ease than the average guy. But the other 90% aren't sexless either, if they were society would pretty much be on the brink of collapse and as dire as things my seem, I don't think we're quite there yet.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 2:02 am
Cornfed wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 1:54 am
viewtopic.php?t=20929
I don't think the 10% figure is anywhere near realistic. I grew up in the Western world, in a Western country and myself and every single one of my friends got laid at some point in their teenage or college years. Those who had less luck were less attractive or were seen generally as 'odd' by their peers. None of us are, to my knowledge, 'dirtbags' nor were we particularly immoral, drug addicts, aggressive fraternity types, dealers, whatever... just regular dudes.

Maybe in America this is different but from what I understand you aren't even from America, Cornfed (your accent in the interview with that Muslim surely didn't sound American) so it may also be different in whatever Anglo country you hail from.

I don't think 10% of men are hogging up all the sex. I can believe easily that the 10% of the most attractive, social, outgoing and/or high status men get laid significantly more often and with greater ease than the average guy. But the other 90% aren't sexless either, if they were society would pretty much be on the brink of collapse and as dire as things my seem, I don't think we're quite there yet.
I'm talking about the general situation in the West. Of course there will be different isolated places that are different. Society is on the brink of collapse.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Most "incels" are "volcels". In particular, most men in America can scrape together enough to buy a prostitute. About $200/hour for decent looking girls in flyover country (Texas, etc), less for skanks at truck stops. Even guys on minimum wage can afford that a few times a year, just to see what all the fuss is about real sex versus masturbation.

Incels are not hurting for lack of orgasms, which are easy for 99% of men to obtain via masturbation, nor for physical touch, which they can get from petting a dog or wresting and other martial arts with men, nor for communication with other humans, which can be obtained in internet forums. What they are mostly hurting for is female validation. They need an "attractive" woman to find them attractive, but then they sabotage themselves by deciding that any woman who does find then attractive must herself be unattractive, so her attraction to them doesn't count. "I don't want to be a member of any club that would accept a man like me as a member," as Groucho Marx joked.

Inceldom is a result of inner conflicts. On the one hand, it's natural for young men to want to mate. On the other hand, mating in the West is among the worst things a young man can do in terms of screwing up his future potential for happiness. Only getting involved with crime or wrecking his health are worse. MGTOW really is the smart thing to do, fur men living in developed western countries, but MGTOW is not easy to accept, without a lot of bitterness, when you are young, dumb and full of cum. Incel is a way to effectively be MGTOW without making the necessary mental adjustments to be a non-bitter MGTOW. In my experience, only older guys, like me and Yohan, can be non-bitter MGTOW. Younger guys all have to play mind games on themselves to justify avoiding women. Inceldom is one such mind game.

Biggest enemy of incels is men like Marcos plus PUAs, who tell incels that getting laid is all that matters in life and men who don't get laid are worthless failures as humans, etc, etc. Biggest friends are mature MGTOWs like me and Yohan, who explain clearly that real sex is just a bodily function like picking the nose or taking a shit, and nothing to boast about because you pick your nose more than some other guy or take bigger shits, and yes real sex is enjoyable, but it's also expensive and dangerous in the west. Much safer, cheaper and simpler to go MGTOW, with occasional sex vacations to places where prostitution is cheap and legal. Get human connection from internet forums or from other men and older women in real life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 4:09 am
Most "incels" are "volcels".
Yes of course, but that's not the point. It is not that they (well, we, to a larger extent) can't rape females, prey on underaged girls, f**k toothless crones, even live with and f**k nice post-wall middle-aged women or pay extortionate prices for hookers. It is that they/we don't want to do any of that. They want the deal of the ages that they were promised when growing up. That is what any normal, sane society would be set up to provide them, whereas this dystopia is doing everything in its power to deny them it.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Zambales wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 5:53 am
A lot of these incels are targeting women way out of their league. They need to get realistic and go for a woman close to their attraction level. There's someone for everyone.
Wow. Didn't think anyone other than I had any sense on HA. This exactly. There is no such thing as an incel; this is a fallacy. I understand the whole point: men like and want/need sex. That's fine. What I have no sympathy for is psychopathic murderers who spray and pray heaps of people simply because they can't get any attention from the women they deem themselves worthy of. Let me say that again: from the women that they deem themselves worthy of. It's like, if you're going to go on a killing spree, at least kill cops, politicians, or some other despicable group. But I digress.
-
flowerthief00 wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 9:45 pm
This entire discussion is ridiculous. Anyone who would open fire on random civilians has A LOT more wrong with him than lacking a woman. It's a total misdiagnosis of the problem to start recommending people relocate to abroad over this.

Incel is a stupid word anyway. Virtually no one is really truly incel. Are you a quadriplegic? Ok, maybe I can believe it. Everyone else? There is at least some amount of choice you are exercising in the matter, and therefore "involuntarily" does not apply.
My point exactly, mate.
-
Cornfed wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 4:34 am
It is not that they (well, we, to a larger extent) can't rape females, prey on underaged girls, f**k toothless crones, even live with and f**k nice post-wall middle-aged women or pay extortionate prices for hookers. It is that they/we don't want to do any of that.
Thank you for proving my point! I usually wouldn't address you because unlike Coontrainian, I don't have a secret desire to get shafted by you while you sing me R. Kelly songs, but I had to take advantage of this post. You just summed up why the entire incel community doesn't truly exist and is a fallacy. Don't get me wrong. I've been there with women -- some from outside the west even. I don't condone or approve of the women who kite men along and play games. I hold them somewhat accountable when situations like that go tits up. That said, as someone pointed out earlier, "incels" need to look in the mirror and take accountability. Communities like red pill -- despite the right-wing racist BS -- might be worth a short dive to see what they offer. If you're not attractive, you won't get women. It's that simple. Now, there is also a deeper issue: the male need for female validation. I don't think the answer is fagtow--I mean mgtow--unless you like breaking bread with paedophiles. I think the answer is something more intrinsic than that. But no matter how you cut this, you have to accept the fact that you are not owed sex or attention. Especially when you bat so high above your league.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Man With a Plan wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 10:53 am
You just summed up why the entire incel community doesn't truly exist and is a fallacy.
This is a bit like saying that there is no such thing as famine as people always have the option of resorting to cannibalism.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 5:01 pm
Man With a Plan wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 10:53 am
You just summed up why the entire incel community doesn't truly exist and is a fallacy.
This is a bit like saying that there is no such thing as famine as people always have the option of resorting to cannibalism.
Thanks for proving my point for me.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 11th, 2019, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 12:27 am
Zambales wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 5:53 am
A lot of these incels are targeting women way out of their league. They need to get realistic and go for a woman close to their attraction level. There's someone for everyone.

I think the problem is their social awkwardness, deep-seated insecurities and overall cluelessness about life, in most cases. Because on a lot of forums where incels share their pictures, many of them appear to be pretty fit, in-shape individuals... they work out religiously, watch their food, some even have surgery to correct their weak jawlines and things like that. They have physical flaws and assume this is the reason they fail to get laid, when in fact there are men far less attractive physically who have no issues getting laid because they are not as spastic and clueless around the opposite gender. I think the vast majority of 'incel men' on the internet have a form of (possibly undiagnosed) autism. They're definitely somewhere on the autistic spectrum.

At some point their own self-perceived lack of desirability becomes some sort of self-fulfilling prophecy. It's sad how that happens. But these aren't sociable people, these are guys who are lonely and miserable and feeling left out in a lot of other areas of life, even besides women... they are bitter because the social things that seem to come natural for other young men, are hard if not impossible for them. They're lost and lonely. It's kinda sad, really, only a small percentage of them is actually violent or dangerous. Most of them are just sad.
I think it's a combination of naivety, entitlement, and the fact they produce angry or negative vibes towards women and no gym workout will yield positive results if they carry on in this manner. I look back to when I was a youngster and I was shy and kind of socially awkward but only to women I didn't know who had showed no interest in me beforehand. After a few abrupt rejections I changed my tactics and only pursued women who gave me signs that they liked me. Never had a problem after that but then again I didn't have a hateful & bitter personality, so I wasn't giving off the vibes which women run a mile from.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zambales wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 3:26 pm
I think it's a combination of naivety, entitlement, and the fact they produce angry or negative vibes towards women and no gym workout will yield positive results if they carry on in this manner.
It doesn't matter what the men do. Most men are going to be sexually starved under feminism, where females can just be sluts having sex with a minority of men since they are married to the government and therefore not dependent on individual men for resources. An example of this is studies where females are asked to rate the appearance of men and whereas in the past you would get a bell curve distribution of responses, now they rate something like 85% of men as being of below average appearance. You are either a young Brad Pitt or Quasimodo as far as they are concerned. There is no in between. Men trying to increase their SMV wouldn't fix the overall picture because hypergamy floats. Females would still only want to f**k the top 10%. Men going to the gym and such would just raise the bar. This is a systemic problem and requires a systemic solution.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BTW, even by the unreasonable standards of this thread and if we exclude violent rape or faggotry as an option, some young men are genuinely incel in that they really can’t afford prostitutes or get ugly chicks to f**k them.
Last edited by Cornfed on July 1st, 2019, 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 3:49 pm
Zambales wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 3:26 pm
I think it's a combination of naivety, entitlement, and the fact they produce angry or negative vibes towards women and no gym workout will yield positive results if they carry on in this manner.
It doesn't matter what the men do. Most men are going to be sexually starved under feminism, where females can just be sluts having sex with a minority of men since they are married to the government and therefore not dependent on individual men for resources. An example of this is studies where females are asked to rate the appearance of men and whereas in the past you would get a bell curve distribution of responses, now they rate something like 85% of men as being of below average appearance. You are either a young Brad Pitt or Quasimodo as far as they are concerned. There is no in between. Men trying to increase their SMV wouldn't fix the overall picture because hypergamy floats. Females would still only want to f**k the top 10%. Men going to the gym and such would just raise the bar. This is a systemic problem and requires a systemic solution.
NOW you're saying things I can agree with. Yes, women are hypergamous by nature and yet, that means the top 10% of men will get the most play. The solution, of course, is to apply this website's name to your life, but of course, that won't be happening anytime soon. Even then, the HA concept isn't foolproof. Know why? You're all the top (and I use that word VERY loosely) percentage of men when you travel. Your westernness is what gives you clout overseas. Let's not pretend that 99% of the men (also used loosely) here would get so much as a second glance if they were nationals of non-western nations. There is a reason you get so much play. Think about it: Why would a woman reject her culture and her own biological partner for you?

Hypergamy. The only problem is that you're all experiencing your brand of it in the west. I'm sure non-western nationals are saying the same things in Tagalog, Russian/Cyrillic/WhateverIt'sCalled, Japanese, Portugese and Spanish. Something for you to think about.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dr. Todd Grande talks about Incel men.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne