Sam Gerrans on feminism

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Sam Gerrans on feminism

Post by Cornfed »

This guy seems to get it. His channel is quite interesting. Here is his statement on feminism.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Sam Gerrans on feminism

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
March 13th, 2020, 3:55 pm
This guy seems to get it. His channel is quite interesting. Here is his statement on feminism.

That's some picture, that hefty tattooed woman holding a sign, "No, you make me a sandwich." I wonder when the last time she had a date was? Probably a while back. But she's probably had many people make her sandwiches if she paid for them.

With all the western fat tattooed girls out there to date in the western world, why would any man want to date a feminist who wants him to make her a sandwich?

I don't get the 'Make me a sandwich' saying. I'm not against sandwiches, but why would a guy want a woman who just makes sandwiches, instead of a wife who can cook something more complicated and tasty? My wife cooks all kinds of stuff like that Chinese pickled mustard greens soup (thinking of that for some reason), Indian dishes, Indonesian dishes, Korean food, Thai food, and various western dishes. She cooks cuisines from 12 or 13 countries and comes up with stuff on her own. On a rare occasion, she will make a sandwich if she finds some really good bread, but it's something good. She's made Vietnamese sandwiches. That's good stuff.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Sam Gerrans on feminism

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
March 13th, 2020, 3:55 pm

That's some picture, that hefty tattooed woman holding a sign, "No, you make me a sandwich." I wonder when the last time she had a date was? Probably a while back. But she's probably had many people make her sandwiches if she paid for them.

With all the western fat tattooed girls out there to date in the western world, why would any man want to date a feminist who wants him to make her a sandwich?

I don't get the 'Make me a sandwich' saying. I'm not against sandwiches, but why would a guy want a woman who just makes sandwiches, instead of a wife who can cook something more complicated and tasty? My wife cooks all kinds of stuff like that Chinese pickled mustard greens soup (thinking of that for some reason), Indian dishes, Indonesian dishes, Korean food, Thai food, and various western dishes. She cooks cuisines from 12 or 13 countries and comes up with stuff on her own. On a rare occasion, she will make a sandwich if she finds some really good bread, but it's something good. She's made Vietnamese sandwiches. That's good stuff.

It is strange that you are posting something from a man quoting the Al-Qur'an on this. But I'd imagine Muslims would be against feminism, too.