The human costs | Sex-tourism

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
HappyGuy

The human costs | Sex-tourism

Post by HappyGuy »

May 11, 2019
Abandoned before birth, how these children were left fatherless to foreign sex tourists.

May 25, 2016
Fallen Angels. True cost of sex tourism: Philippine’s fatherless kids of Angeles City Streetwalkers

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The human costs | Sex-tourism

Post by Cornfed »

This should be titled "The human cost of irresponsible whores".
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

"The human cost of irresponsible whores".
Why blame irresponsible whores? Most women are impulsive and can and will justify anything because they only think about themselves and men know this. What's a man's excuse? They will know from the start they are the brains of the operation. Maybe some grown men who chose to be sex tourists were naive and didn't know that sex tourism and unprotected sex had consequences? The horny boomers three times the girls age didn't know what they're doing? :idea:

The women getting pregnant are either impoverished and sell themselves to sexually frustrated tourists out of necessity or they are whores who view selling their body as easy money. In either case any self-respecting western tourist wouldn't touch those kinds of poor foreign women or prostitutes with a 10 foot pole so there would be no chance of unwanted children in the first place.

The real consequences of feminism are millions of weak beta males. They can't get laid but they hide their beta male frustrations and act law abiding at home because they fear prison and humiliation. But they reveal their true selves when given the chance in countries that offer more freedom. They will always behave as unashamed beta males when they don't fear punishment by authorities or stronger men.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HappyGuy wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 7:50 am
"The human cost of irresponsible whores".
Why blame irresponsible whores? Most women are impulsive and can and will justify anything because they only think about themselves and men know this.
The whores are the professionals and are therefore responsible for maintaining professional standards, even if they have to take advice on how to do so. If I hire a female to bake me a cake, it is not my fault if she burns herself on the oven. Also the whores have all the contraceptive options. If they are so irresponsible as to have regular sex without contraception then they are going to get pregnant at some point anyway so no reason to blame the foreigner.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Cornfed wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 8:11 am
The whores are the professionals and are therefore responsible for maintaining professional standards
Men would never lower themselves to a woman's level but today's beta males view women as their equal or even their superior so they compare their actions to women. They complain "If a woman gets away with it I should too!" And if their behavior is equally poor the woman should still get more of the blame for the consequences because in their minds she is the superior. Imagine a man viewing even the most impoverished or immoral prostitute as his equal and blaming her for not being more responsible than him. :shock:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HappyGuy wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 8:31 am
Cornfed wrote:
The whores are the professionals and are therefore responsible for maintaining professional standards
Men would never lower themselves to a woman's level but today's beta males view women as their equal or even their superior so they compare their actions to women. They complain "If a woman gets away with it I should too!" And if their behavior is equally poor the woman should still get more of the blame for the consequences because in their minds she is the superior.
Stop being silly. Of course females are inferior, but if they are going to go into the workforce and provide a professional service it is not their customers' responsibility to teach them how to do their job properly. Perhaps some NGO could set up a training program for them if it is such a big deal. Of course a lot of them would have wanted to get pregnant.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 6:19 am
This should be titled "The human cost of irresponsible whores".
I agree with Cornfed. It's about like that. - I have very regular contact with Cebu because of my Filipina fosterdaughter who is now 25, university educated, jobless again. Salary in a bank where she was working for 2 years was about USD 240,- per month, no health insurance or other benefits. Her cousin is earning USD 160,- in one of the most expensive hotels, at least this is a stable job and she has free food 1 time a day. -

However both of them never considered prositution as an option to earn money and never got pregnant.There are plenty of Filipina women who reject money against sex.

While visiting Cebu I always meet women who have nothing, but they try to do some job in the market, or selling flowers in front of the cemetery, selling candles in front of the many churches, to survive.

Many Filipinas will tell you that prostitution has nothing to do with poverty - many Filipinas are poor but will reject any offer to give sex in return of money - and some Filipinas have quite a lot of money (be aware that not all Filipinas are poor!) and they are every night in expensive club party life within the Filipino High Society.

This first video is typical for a charity, showing up with tearmaking stories about poor girls with babies etc. to collect money from stupid people and most of it will never arrive where it is needed. For them basically every single foreign man entering Philippines/Thailand/Cambodia etc. is a sex-tourist. I never give anything to these charities, I give only directly to people in need, usually in Cebu area.

But what about men? Philippines is the no.1 pro-feminist country in Asia (listed by the World Economic Forum) - men are equally poor, same as women and who cares about them?

About foreign sex tourists, they do exist, but there are also foreign men - the majority Asian men - who enter Philippines, meet local women for marriage and take them out. Japanese, South Korean and Taiwanese men are known to import 'foreign brides for marriage' to their own countries, while Western men, often after a bitter divorce with a Western woman and now retired, move to Philippines, settle down somewhere and appreciate not to be alone but look for a long-term friendship and more with a local woman - what's wrong with that?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
.....If I hire a female to bake me a cake, it is not my fault if she burns herself on the oven. Also the whores have all the contraceptive options. If they are so irresponsible as to have regular sex without contraception then they are going to get pregnant at some point anyway so no reason to blame the foreigner.
About Philippines most male customers are anyway either local men or Asian men from nearby countries, but it is difficult to talk about that, not politically correct topic. - It is easier by the media to pick out Western foreign men - who are clearly the minority - and to blame them for all and everthing.

In Western countries you have plenty of 'powerful, independent and proud' single moms, and of course this is also the fault of Western men, as women are treated by the feminist society like children and not being kept responsible for their own actions.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Why must we blame only one or the other? As the saying goes, "It takes two to tango". Those poor kids have the misfortune of having been born of two good-for-nothing parents.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 11:55 pm
Why must we blame only one or the other? As the saying goes, "It takes two to tango". Those poor kids have the misfortune of having been born of two good-for-nothing parents.
So how does one go about using the services of a prostitute without being a good for nothing then? Are you supposed to grill her on the use of contraception and if she doesn't properly respond conduct a course educating her or something?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

They make the same videos about pedos in Cambodia and the perp in them is always a western white man, and allegedly those who caused prostitution in Thailand were also white men; the locals are all moral and upright.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Re: Cornfed
For both to use contraceptives would be an improvement. Or, if they have any doubts about a prostitute then they shouldn't use her services. Or, if they're not sure about prostitution in general in the area in question then they shouldn't use prostitution!

If a bum comes up to you on the streets and sells to you what turns out to be a used syringe which goes on to make you sick, you don't go lamenting the lack of courses to educate drug dealers. At some level you must acknowledge your own responsibility in making a decision with potentially big consequences.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 12:43 am
Re: Cornfed
For both to use contraceptives would be an improvement. Or, if they have any doubts about a prostitute then they shouldn't use her services. Or, if they're not sure about prostitution in general in the area in question then they shouldn't use prostitution!consequences.
I deplore your idea to derail useful commerce in a particular area because of a few shady operators. Shame on you. As far as I know, there are no current male contraceptives that don't suck.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^ I deplore your focusing of all blame on one gender while giving men who abandon their own kids a pass. Shame on you.
One of the women in the vid even said that they ask the men to use contraceptives. (then gave a lame excuse for permitting them not to; I'm not defending these women)

Calling this "useful commerce" and the women "professionals" is being generous. Does the man and woman sit down and sign papers and is there a clause on those papers waiving parental responsibilities in the event of conception? I doubt it.
You make a kid then you take care of that kid. I don't care if you contributed the sperm or the egg.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

ladislav wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 12:41 am
They make the same videos about pedos in Cambodia and the perp in them is always a western white man, and allegedly those who caused prostitution in Thailand were also white men; the locals are all moral and upright.
It is true, wherever is prostitution it is the 'fault' of the 'Western white man' only - and the Asian woman is the 'victim' even in case she is a rich callgirl, arriving for party services with her own expensive sport car.

The victim is always 'a helpless girl' - never a young male. However there are reports - especially from Sri Lanka - that in more than 80 percent of sexual misuse the victim is a boy... (reported by LDS, Utah, Study: the invisible man)

About crimes related to paedophilia, psychiatrists all agree that female paedophiles do exist, they are less than male paedophiles however their number should not be underestimated. It is about 2/3 men and 1/3 women but it is much more difficult to prove this kind of crimes against children when it is committed by a female. I myself never heard about any video worldwide from any child protection service which shows the woman as the paedophile and a boy as her victim.

What a double standard!

Here in Asia, as far as I can see in Thailand, Cambodia, Philippines and also here in Japan, the 'Western white man' is a minority customer.
Locals and Asian customers are clearly the huge majority. It seems there is no racial data available about who is the customer of prostitutes as this is not a politically correct topic, I guess.

Violence at home is also a feminist biased subject. There are various studies from USA which confirm that women are at least as violent as men, some studies even consider women up to 55 - 60 percent - to be the majority - initiating a violent dispute at home.

Even here in Japan, where women are sooooo badly oppressed by their male partner, police reports show complaints about a violent partner are filed by 20 percent men, 80 percent women. Japanese investigators question this 20/80 percent as men in general are more shy to report violence at home than women.