Contrarian Expatriate's protege/officer of the law strikes the "iron"clad Blaren O' Beast whilst it's hot by malfunction

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Contrarian Expatriate's protege/officer of the law strikes the "iron"clad Blaren O' Beast whilst it's hot by malfunction

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@ContrarianExpatriate has shapeshifted into Officer Love on this one!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Re: Contrarian Expatriate's protege/officer of thelaw strikes the "iron"-clad Blaren O' Beast whilst it's hot by malfunc

Post by have2fly »

Why wasn't this video all over the news? A police officer punched an innocent black woman.

Ah, it was a black police officer. I feel like we need to hire more black police officers like this guy in the video.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Contrarian Expatriate's protege/officer of thelaw strikes the "iron"-clad Blaren O' Beast whilst it's hot by malfunc

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Ah, yes. This is actually a legitimate, and trained and sanctioned maneuver called a brachial strike. It is best way to knock someone unconscious without injuring bones in your hand or their jaw.

I've done a few of these in my time, far more off-duty than on.