Canada's Girlfriend Divorce Court

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Canada's Girlfriend Divorce Court

Post by Taco »

In a recent ruling by a judge a Canadian businessman is order to pay $50,000/month for 10 years in support payments to a woman he was not married
to, did not live with and did not have kids with.

I suspect Canadian men will be terrified to talk to any woman after this.

Just another form of population control...

Unmarried Ontario couple had no children and no house but man must still pay support, appeal court rules
https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/no ... ourt-rules
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Canada's Girlfriend Divorce Court

Post by Yohan »

He has money. I would move out of Canada - for always.

This makes no sense - basically to stay together with a girlfriend for a while - in the same rooms means the same as marriage? This was always so in feminist countries, but I read about a similar case before where a man and a woman met occasionally, had their own homes, and still she got 'girlfriend-alimony'...

The point was about 'time'.

He has money and lawyers and it seems he was badly adviced over all these many years, or - even more likely - he ignored any legal advice.
Laws regarding co-habitation in feminist countries show a time-limit of 2 to 3 years. After that say good-bye to her or you risk to be considered as married - or divorced.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Taco wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 6:30 pm
In a recent ruling by a judge a Canadian businessman is order to pay $50,000/month for 10 years in support payments to a woman he was not married
to, did not live with and did not have kids with.

I suspect Canadian men will be terrified to talk to any woman after this.

Just another form of population control...

Unmarried Ontario couple had no children and no house but man must still pay support, appeal court rules
https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/no ... ourt-rules
Taco I would say this situation is completely OUTRAGEOUS!!!! I believe that Canadian judge was "off their rocker" to have come up with that crazy ruling!!! If I were that rich man I would leave Canada for a non-western country(s) such the Ukraine, the Philippines, Thailand, Brazil, etc. Both to start a new life, love, and business.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

I think he got into trouble because he told his girlfriend to quit her job. It's still outrageous. Next up is alimony from johns that regularly see a prostitute.