US Secret Service Declares Incel Men to Be National Security Threat! WTF?!

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Winston
Site Admin

US Secret Service Declares Incel Men to Be National Security Threat! WTF?!

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Apparently the US Secret Service put out a PDF Pamphlet about how angry Incels could be a national security threat! WTF? See the publication below from the Secret Service website. WTF is this about? Why are they doing this?

https://www.secretservice.gov/sites/def ... hassee.pdf

One of my friends Martell Tha Cool, did a video on it.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: US Secret Service Declares Incel Men to Be National Security Threat! WTF?!

Post by MrMan »

The probably associate the term 'incel' with a subculture of social misfits shooting up people at the mall.
martellthacooldude
Freshman Poster

Post by martellthacooldude »

Thank you for mentioned me and my video awareness of those USA secret service are recently after incent movement. This is Martell
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
March 16th, 2022, 1:24 pm
Check this out. Apparently the US Secret Service put out a PDF Pamphlet about how angry Incels could be a national security threat! WTF? See the publication below from the Secret Service website. WTF is this about? Why are they doing this?

https://www.secretservice.gov/sites/def ... hassee.pdf

I came to that conclusion last year! If millions of Incels in America were to organize on a decentralized terrorist organization then...BOOM!!! American Incels take America like the Taliban took Afghanistan! :lol:
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Incel means a sub-8 man who isn't above average. Who isn't wealthy, tall and handsome who owns his own condo, trust fund and RRSP before age 1.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Hahahaha! This is hilarious! I think they see everyone as a security threat. If they didn't push so many bullshit ideas into society and cause countless examples of division then everyone wouldn't be too preoccupied with all the bullshit to see that it's these global elite and their social engineering that is the threat to EVERYONE'S security.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Some of the rhetoric on the 'manosphere' can get rather extreme, even violent, and the SS has probably dubbed this the 'incel movement.'

For someone with the wrong temperament and no other influences in life, reading this stuff might affect them badly.
PeterAndrewNolan2
Freshman Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan2 »

Winston wrote:
March 16th, 2022, 1:24 pm

Yep, years ago, 2008-09 men were saying "don't talk about how men will get violent if we are not given the protection of the law because they will paint us in a bad light if you say that."

So men very studiously shouted very loudly about how they were against violence except for immediate self defence.

Look where that got you.

If men had done as I asked they would be in a lot better position now.

Or dead from civil conflict, one of the two.

But men would not be in this soul destroying crush that they are in now, not if they took my advice.