Western females succinctly summarised

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Western females succinctly summarised

Post by Cornfed »

Here is the non-succinct version from Sam Gerrans:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmZRWfL37AY

The succinct summary is as follows. Females belong to the State. The State acts as the pimp, females are the hos, and they conspire to victimise men as the clients. Whereas if men were victimised by other pimps and hos they could theoretically go to the police, here the pimps own the police. In this context the females act as an algorithm to defraud men while the men initially think they are entering into a mutually beneficial arrangement. The system thus prevents high agency men from having any insulation against the State.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Western females succinctly summarised

Post by kangarunner »

Thanks for posting this.

He said, "gynocentric tyranny". Perfect.

25:28 - "The interaction I've had with Western women in the last few years......nothing would induce me to consider forming a life with any of them. You can see they've been feminized. If they've been to university, they've been weaponized."

-----------------

One thing that I know and have experienced personally having lived in SE Asia is that men and women over there live in harmony and peace together. I still keep in contact with women I've met there on Facebook and could easily go back and f**k them.

Women in America are not your friends. They are war-like, battle-ready feminists ready to destroy you.

I said this once in another thread. I was literally just walking (peacefully) a week ago in a public park and this white woman (in her late 30s) on a bicycle behind me (I couldn't see her) started yelling at me and getting angry because I wouldn't move out of the way when she yelled at me to move.

ALL women in America are against ALL men in America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

kangarunner wrote:
August 22nd, 2022, 3:25 am
Thanks for posting this.

He said, "gynocentric tyranny". Perfect.

25:28 - "The interaction I've had with Western women in the last few years......nothing would induce me to consider forming a life with any of them. You can see they've been feminized. If they've been to university, they've been weaponized."

-----------------

One thing that I know and have experienced personally having lived in SE Asia is that men and women over there live in harmony and peace together. I still keep in contact with women I've met there on Facebook and could easily go back and f**k them.

Women in America are not your friends. They are war-like, battle-ready feminists ready to destroy you.

I said this once in another thread. I was literally just walking (peacefully) a week ago in a public park and this white woman (in her late 30s) on a bicycle behind me (I couldn't see her) started yelling at me and getting angry because I wouldn't move out of the way when she yelled at me to move.

ALL women in America are against ALL men in America.
This is exactly why I remain indoors for almost six months in Toronto.

The Toronto Police will persecute a man should he offend a Toronto woemen.

GET ME OUT OF HERE!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Mew6ix wrote:
August 22nd, 2022, 12:51 pm
This is exactly why I remain indoors for almost six months in Toronto.

The Toronto Police will persecute a man should he offend a Toronto woemen.

GET ME OUT OF HERE!
I've never been to Canada but every Canadian I've ever met has been very friendly. I guess Toronto does not represent the majority of Canadian people. And why don't you move somewhere else in Canada?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

If they are fellow White Canadian men of course we are polite.
Canada is a feminist shithole. Montreal was the last city where Anglo prudishness didn’t engulf the women.
I live near DuPont Station in Toronto. Get me out of here!