Feminism Defined

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feminism Defined

Post by Yohan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 10:37 am
I’ve met plenty of hookers with a heart of gold so I know it absolutely does exist in real life.
A heart of gold coming from hookers towards male customers?

I can only comment about places and girls I know best, for example here in Thailand Pattaya where I am just now.

It is said, that you can take the girl out of the bar, but not the bar out of the girl.

This advice should be taken very seriously, but many Western men are into yellow fever and ignore such a fact.

The heart of gold coming from bargirls is usually NOT towards foreign men who are their customers.

Priority as far as I have seen is towards their younger siblings, and also towards their elderly in the family, like grandparents, which I consider as a nice way. Next are parents and other relatives, and sometimes their local boyfriends - but the foreign man is nothing but the ATM, love goes through the wallet.

It also should be mentioned that Thai bargirls are in general not fond of relocation, but prefer to continue to live in Thailand.
My advice, what I have seen so far, if you cannot live in Thailand for long-stay do not bring them overseas back to your own country in Europe, Northern America or Australia.

This is my impression about THAI bargirls, it is known that Filipina bargirls are often willing to move out from their own country, it's not everywhere the same situation in Asia.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 2:28 am
They want to have their cake and eat it too... I've yet to see a hard-working feminist who wasn't ugly. Any attractive feminist will just live off handouts from the government or sponge off of some dude's wealth. They're not looking for partners, just walking dildos. It's a sad state of affairs.
Feminism is indeed a hateful ungrateful movement which is not productive. It is asking for privileges and advantages from governments, companies and men solely because being female but without any other justification.

No money from outside and feminism is finished.

It's about 'take as much as you can and give as little as possible'.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 4:36 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 2:28 am
They want to have their cake and eat it too... I've yet to see a hard-working feminist who wasn't ugly. Any attractive feminist will just live off handouts from the government or sponge off of some dude's wealth. They're not looking for partners, just walking dildos. It's a sad state of affairs.
Feminism is indeed a hateful ungrateful movement which is not productive. It is asking for privileges and advantages from governments, companies and men solely because being female but without any other justification.

No money from outside and feminism is finished.

It's about 'take as much as you can and give as little as possible'.
I guess that means that feminists are almost like pirates. :lol:

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Yohan

I do think with hookers one is bound to run into issues with materialism. If someone can accept that then it could work.

I’m curious, is your wife a stay at home mom? Do you think it’s preferable for women to work or be at home?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 7:34 am
@Yohan
I’m curious, is your wife a stay at home mom? Do you think it’s preferable for women to work or be at home?
My late mother-in-law, my wife and also our older daughter prefer to be at home.

For my wife it was not so easy, as she had to take care of 4 elderly family members until they died and also of our 2 children.
She had no regular income, but got always some money from these 4 elderly family members to take care of them and she could save a fairly reasonable amount of money because of that.
However now she is receiving only a very small retirement allowance, as she did only some occasional part-time jobs.

About myself, just the opposite, I was most time out of the house, working full-time and over 40 years I paid a lot of taxes, insurances into the European related government retirement sytem. However the rest of my income was important for our children and for keeping the house in good condition and really only little money was left for me, and I had almost no savings. But now in return I receive a very good retirement allowance...

Times are changing and all 4 family members are now dead, our 2 children were moving away but keep frequent contact with us, and we are now only 2 in the house. - We decided to move away from busy crowded Tokyo to a smaller city, very comfortable life for us. Doing nothing, just enjoy life.

In Japan, if the husband/father is earning enough for family life, all is fine - but nowadays young men do not earn so much, they cannot take care of wife and children anymore and pay for other expenses like house maintenance, car etc. and this is now a big social problem...
Family life is declining, with elderly people moved into care homes, young people stay single and less couples are able to care for a family with children...