Why Some Black Women Aren’t Happy With The #PassportBros Movement

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Some Black Women Aren’t Happy With The #PassportBros Movement

Post by publicduende »

HouseMD wrote:
January 15th, 2023, 5:21 am
The stereotypes are far from true. If you look at actual dating profile match rates, white men are consistently at the top, with black men far behind and Asian men behind them. Asian women are consistently above white women, with black women being far behind both groups. Most white women I know would only consider a black man if he was basically white in mannerisms and accomplished in career- standards that they wouldn't hold for white men, and which are racist in that subconscious kind of way. The only group that consistently prefers black men is black women, but even black men rate black women the lowest.

Black men that are American can leverage their social status as American by going to Africa, where the women still prefer black men but still have traditional values, a place where they will automatically be at the top of the pecking order by virtue of their passport.
I don't have direct experience so, in a way, that reply of mine above was dealing...in stereotypes. If black men are nowhere near as successful as white men in capturing the more desirable segment of female population (young, Caucasian, hot, unmarried, etc.), then what it the collective moaning all about?

The only direct experience I had while in the UK, to be honest, did point to not only black, but even brown (Indian, middle eastern) men being preferred to pasty white Brit men. Hell I had a friend, an IT recruiter, who hailed from Ilocos Philippines, where people are usually dark toned. The guy wouldn't have been considered average or even below average. In the UK, he was scoring blonde blue-eyed Brit girl after blonde blue-eyed Brit girl. I met 2 of his girls and both were top material.

So...again, it might not be a stereotype but it is true that certain demographics have a slight, if unexpiicable, advantage compared to white men.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

publicduende wrote:
January 15th, 2023, 6:44 am
The only direct experience I had while in the UK, to be honest, did point to not only black, but even brown (Indian, middle eastern) men being preferred to pasty white Brit men. Hell I had a friend, an IT recruiter, who hailed from Ilocos Philippines, where people are usually dark toned. The guy wouldn't have been considered average or even below average. In the UK, he was scoring blonde blue-eyed Brit girl after blonde blue-eyed Brit girl. I met 2 of his girls and both were top material.
It's true. Most British men are pasty and tend towards the ugly side. Even those who have decent facial features can often still look a bit weird because of their pasty complexion. I'm from the UK but always despised my natural skin tone. I take Melanotan (i.e., tanning injections) in order to have a perfect deep tan all year round and look like a Roman gladiator. I don't want to look like a sickly pale-ass Brit! Moreover, I only date Brown-skinned women like Latinas. If I have kiddies, I want to improve the race - or "mejorar la raza" as they say in Latin America - producing light-brown kids with good tanning genetics (and a big Latina booty if they're girls) through reproduction with a hot curvy mestiza, and not with a weird-looking melanin-deficient British cracker girl! I know that it might sound a bit racist but British people just look too weird for my tastes.

I know that White men are considered attractive in many parts of the world but that doesn't mean that pale skin is ideal. It's still better to have a decent tan in my experience. The olive-skinned Mediterranean phenotype is probably more beneficial than the Nordic one for attracting females around the world. From personal experience, women of various nationalities started to pay more attention to me once I started taking Melanotan and getting a deep golden tan.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Lucas88 wrote:
January 15th, 2023, 3:42 pm
publicduende wrote:
It's true. Most British men are pasty and tend towards the ugly side. Even those who have decent facial features can often still look a bit weird because of their pasty complexion. I'm from the UK but always despised my natural skin tone. I take Melanotan (i.e., tanning injections) in order to have a perfect deep tan all year round and look like a Roman gladiator. I don't want to look like a sickly pale-ass Brit! Moreover, I only date Brown-skinned women like Latinas. If I have kiddies, I want to improve the race - or "mejorar la raza" as they say in Latin America - producing light-brown kids with good tanning genetics (and a big Latina booty if they're girls) through reproduction with a hot curvy mestiza, and not with a weird-looking melanin-deficient British cracker girl! I know that it might sound a bit racist but British people just look too weird for my tastes.

I know that White men are considered attractive in many parts of the world but that doesn't mean that pale skin is ideal. It's still better to have a decent tan in my experience. The olive-skinned Mediterranean phenotype is probably more beneficial than the Nordic one for attracting females around the world. From personal experience, women of various nationalities started to pay more attention to me once I started taking Melanotan and getting a deep golden tan.
Haha I also want brown children mulatto or mestizo or hapa!though even Desi or dark med swarthy is good like I am.

But i hope to have gorgeous mulatto boys and girls!

However Lucas,I am considered very goodlooking by women and have dark swarthy looks but I think that women go for what's popular to them in am given society.

Blonde men outslay us swarthy men in most societies except some central European countries,and those women are boring.

You will always do better with latinas and Asians than me and anglo girls too.way better.

Mulattas and black women do prefer swarthy men as do most indians when they date out,but even then not all.

You think you want to be a swarthy caucasian but wouldn't like it if you woke up as one and see how it really is for us I think.

Most women including our own prefer white or black ,with some divergents liking Koreans like @Natural_Born_Cynic

Women do not chase after us as a phenotype or demographic,we don't have groupies and those that like us we must share with other dark ethnicities like Asians or blacks.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

I remember my Ethiopian gf wanting me to tan darker because my skin was too light for her.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Lucas88 wrote:
January 15th, 2023, 3:42 pm

Hmm I don't think it would be fair to chastise the average British men for being white. Some of them have their fascination. One night I was having dinner with a friend of my wife's, an retired coffee machinery consultant. We were lodged at this man's brother's B&B in northern Yorkshire. Towards the end of the night we were invited by the Landlord's son to have a beer with his bandmates. Said band was a promising rock band called One Night Only, all local boys.

The frontman was a guy called George Craig, who was probably no older than 20 at the time. Man, I don't have to be gay to say it, he was one of the most handsome young men I ever met. No wonder he moonlighted as a model for Burberry's and even had a relationship with Emma Watson, another legendary English Rose.

I think these kinds of guys who just look perfect in their glowing white complexion and blue/green eyes are 1/100,000. In my 15 years in the UK I probably met 4 or 5 of these types, and 2 of them weren't even British nationals.

A naturally good olive skin is kind of hard to have in a country where you start your commute in the pale 7 AM sun and end your evenings indoor, in pubs or bars or your local home. For a while while I was in the UK I tried tanning beds and they did work for a while, however my skin would quickly turn brown, rather than natural olive.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

publicduende wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
January 15th, 2023, 5:21 am
The stereotypes are far from true. If you look at actual dating profile match rates, white men are consistently at the top, with black men far behind and Asian men behind them. Asian women are consistently above white women, with black women being far behind both groups. Most white women I know would only consider a black man if he was basically white in mannerisms and accomplished in career- standards that they wouldn't hold for white men, and which are racist in that subconscious kind of way. The only group that consistently prefers black men is black women, but even black men rate black women the lowest.

Black men that are American can leverage their social status as American by going to Africa, where the women still prefer black men but still have traditional values, a place where they will automatically be at the top of the pecking order by virtue of their passport.
I don't have direct experience so, in a way, that reply of mine above was dealing...in stereotypes. If black men are nowhere near as successful as white men in capturing the more desirable segment of female population (young, Caucasian, hot, unmarried, etc.), then what it the collective moaning all about?

So...again, it might not be a stereotype but it is true that certain demographics have a slight, if unexpiicable, advantage compared to white men.
The UK may be different than the United States. I feel like racial biases are much more deeply entrenched here and skew against darker skin tones (though East Asians are up and coming) and toward lighter ones.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

publicduende wrote:
January 16th, 2023, 6:59 am
A naturally good olive skin is kind of hard to have in a country where you start your commute in the pale 7 AM sun and end your evenings indoor, in pubs or bars or your local home. For a while while I was in the UK I tried tanning beds and they did work for a while, however my skin would quickly turn brown, rather than natural olive.
That's exactly why I take Melanotan and seek to improve my own lineage with some good Latin blood!

Melanotan is an injectable peptide which mimics the effects of Melanin. You inject it subcutaneously and go on the sunbed and after just a few weeks even the palest of people become as brown as the typical Latino. During the loading phase users take Melanotan daily but once you've reached the skin tone that you desire you reduce the frequency of use to once a week (or even once every two weeks) and it is possible to maintain a perfect deep tan all year round. Melanotan is also an erectogenic (an unexpected side effect of the peptide) and so it is good to take it before encounters with hot ladies. I started taking Melanotan in 2017 and have had an awesome tan for years. Women in Spain started paying more attention to me and I got called "guapo" much more often. I gained a whole lot of confidence and my body dysphoria completely disappeared.

The miserably pale sun in the UK isn't the only reason why British people tend to be pasty. It's also because they have bad tanning genetics. We have to call a spade a spade here. That's one of the reasons why I don't date British females and only date Latin girls (in addition to a general spiritual incompatibility with the Anglo world): I want to produce kids who are not melanin-deficient like the average Brit and who can actually tan naturally.

You quickly turn brown after a few sessions on the sunbed because you're an Italian with good tanning genetics.