Were any of you traumatized by high school and carry baggage from it?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

yick
Experienced Poster

Re: Were any of you traumatized by high school and carry baggage from it?

Post by yick »

I think your bad dreams might be down to exercise? I run most nights before bed time and have great sleep, I don't think I have had a bad dream for over 20 years and the last time I did was a case of sleep paralysis - horrible it was, but maybe your bad dreams is down to a lack of aerobic activity which of course clogs up the brain. My school days were crap also but I don't think I have ever had a nightmare about it in my life.
hypermak
Freshman Poster

Re: Were any of you traumatized by high school and carry baggage from it?

Post by hypermak »

yick wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 3:23 pm
I think your bad dreams might be down to exercise? I run most nights before bed time and have great sleep, I don't think I have had a bad dream for over 20 years and the last time I did was a case of sleep paralysis - horrible it was, but maybe your bad dreams is down to a lack of aerobic activity which of course clogs up the brain. My school days were crap also but I don't think I have ever had a nightmare about it in my life.
Actually, heavy exercise before going to sleep is detrimental to a good night's sleep. A light jog around the block, as @yick suggests, is probably much better.