Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Space Invaders »

Animals are very intuitive.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Winston »

SPACE INVADERS wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 7:39 am
They are. Especially dogs. So why would some dogs single me out and bark at me or chase me? I'm not the antichrist and I'm not evil. I'm not Damion from the movie "The Omen". You have explained nothing. All you have are superficial observations, not insights. No critical thinking ability.

So you are Guhji then? You didn't say either way, so that's a yes right? Why are you here? You just put everything down and shit on everything. Bad influence.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

Ancient Romans used rottweilers to ward off negative energies in the environment.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maybe the dogs smelled my fear? Or were controlled by the Satanic matrix? Demons have appeared as dogs traditionally. See the black dog legends in England which appear and vanish.

At least cats usually like me and brush up against my leg very often. They know I'm a cat person.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 12:32 pm
Maybe the dogs smelled my fear? Or were controlled by the Satanic matrix? Demons have appeared as dogs traditionally. See the black dog legends in England which appear and vanish.

At least cats usually like me and brush up against my leg very often. They know I'm a cat person.
I think you are too busy with this demons crap. That poisons your mind. The mental masturbation can keep you away from body awareness.

Dogs are like people they like playing. If you can not play learn how to play. Then you will love dogs amd they will love you back.

Play is what makes us human.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Wiseton sooo many people already liking you include your aborder fans here

but let not forgeting that soooo much bad mans bad girls even bad dogs in worldwide all feel your rightous light that go gainst there wikedly ways so they can only see you as enmity and never but ever gonna like you

cus you giant icon of happy abord truthing and freedom movement for uplifting decrept lonely mans for be born again in new life same you make in russia and phlipines

so many like me look for hopes and even vicarious derivie fulfillments from your videos jornals postings

i adore you and many other round world adore you and even you have many girly fans who some crush on your image for you are da man of action as pathbraker for all good guys and good girlys and there dawgys left on planet earth

so if ever you forget just need rereading hundreds of quotes from soo many admirers for remember how special iniquity one of kind philsofical asian man that you are with calling for exposing liars as truthing for truthers bossman
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Space Invaders,
Your username in all caps is too loud and unnecessary. I'm going to change it to "Space Invaders". You should be able to log in with the same username and password, but just to be on the safe side, use that version for the login username from now on.

Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

Winston wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 10:19 am
SPACE INVADERS wrote:
They are. Especially dogs. So why would some dogs single me out and bark at me or chase me? I'm not the antichrist and I'm not evil. I'm not Damion from the movie "The Omen". You have explained nothing. All you have are superficial observations, not insights. No critical thinking ability.

So you are Guhji then? You didn't say either way, so that's a yes right? Why are you here? You just put everything down and shit on everything. Bad influence.
So you are Guhji then?
Yes.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Space Invaders wrote:
November 6th, 2021, 9:26 am
Winston wrote:
SPACE INVADERS wrote:

So you are Guhji then?
Yes.
Wiseton he admit to crime for he same poster you summarly ban before

when ban member recarnate to new name does he get ban also since he same guilty
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Space Invaders wrote:
November 6th, 2021, 9:26 am
Winston wrote:
SPACE INVADERS wrote:

So you are Guhji then?
Yes.
I already knew that. Because I saw your IP and it was the same as Guhji's. I was just testing to see if you would be honest about it. lol. Thanks for being honest.

Anyway, I'll give you another chance here. Please no unnecessary ridicules or put downs or ad hominem attacks ok? Thanks.