I Hate Señor Galimatías

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

I Hate Señor Galimatías

Post by Tsar »

I really hate the annoying poster @galii.

He's annoying, contributes nothing of value, and is a troll that ruins everything.

He's in the Loser Squad!

Here's a poem that I dedicate to @galii

Ode to Señor Galimatías

That loser is an ugly troll
His useless head should roll
He's like a nasty HIV fag
His droopy flab has a sag
He loves to post nonsense
Has no common sense
He's a bloody muppet
A wanker playing a trumpet
He's a degradation worm
Nastier than the covid germ
Someone make him scream
Torture him in a living bad dream
Should we shoot him with lead!
Or say off with his ugly head!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: I Hate Señor Galimatías

Post by galii »

We need more love on the flat hate earth

Seit 2.000 Jahren lebt die Erde ohne Liebe.
Es regiert der Herr des Hasses.
Hässlich, ich bin so hässlich, so grässlich hässlich:
Ich bin der Hass!
Hassen, ganz hässlich hassen, ich kann's nicht lassen:
Ich bin der Hass!
Attention, attention.
Unknown flying object approaching the planet.
Identify unknown flying object.
Codo der dritte, aus der Sternenmitte bin ich der dritte von Links.
Unknown flying object identifies as: "Codo"
Und ich düse, düse, düse, düse im Sauseschritt
Und bring' die Liebe mit von meinem Himmelsritt.
Denn die Liebe, Liebe, Liebe, Liebe, die macht viel Spass,
Viel mehr Spass als irgendwas.
We do not need any love on this planet:
Tötet Codo! Vernichtet die Liebe!
Zielansprache: Gamma, Delta, sieben, drei, eins, Überraum.
Codo aus der Ferne der leuchtenden Sterne:
Ich düse so gerne durchs All.
Objekt überwindet den Hassschirm.
Ätzend, ich bin so ätzend, alles zersetzend:
Ich bin der Hass.

For 2,000 years the earth has lived without love.
The lord of hate reigns.
Ugly, I'm so ugly, so hideously ugly:
I am the hate!
Hating, really ugly hating, I can't help it:
I am the hate!
Attention, attention.
Unknown flying object approaching the planet.
Identify unknown flying object.
Codo the third, from the center of the stars I am the third from the left.
Unknown flying object identified as: "Codo"
And I jet, jet, jet, jet at a fast pace
And bring love with me from my sky ride.
Because love, love, love, love, it's a lot of fun
Much more fun than anything.
We do not need any love on this planet:
Kill Codo! Destroy love!
Target Address: Gamma, Delta, Seven, Three, One, Overspace.
Codo from the distance of the shining stars:
I love jetting through space.
Object overcomes the hate screen.
Corrosive, I'm so corrosive, corroding everything:
i am the hate

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Tsar wrote:
August 12th, 2022, 10:15 am

He's annoying, contributes nothing of value, and is a troll that ruins everything.

He's in the Loser Squad!

Ode to Señor Galimatías

Has no common sense
He's a bloody muppet
He's a degradation worm
Someone make him scream
From what I've seen on the forum, I think there are a few people who echo that sentiment and see Señor Galimatías as nothing but a pest who trolls and derails threads. I mean, does anyone think Señor Galimatías (@Galii) brings anything to the forum at all other than buzzing around annoyingly like a fly that needs to be swatted?

I know @Winston has a very relaxed attitude towards freedom of speech and expression within his forum, but I'm still curious to know Winston what your opinion is on people like Galii who contribute nothing and just annoy others with their incessant nonsensical rubbish. Do excremental strands of rectal pubic hair like @Galii really deserve any time or attention?

Perhaps a funny alternative to asking @Winston or @jamesbond to act on this would be for like-minded individuals to just add Galii to our foes list and relegate him to a distant onlooker whose posts are not even seen by the vast majority of forum users.

I know there are differences of opinion between myself and some of those tagged below, however I believe even those whom I disagree with at times bring a lot to the forum and people of different ideological beliefs debating different topics makes the forum interesting and fun. But seriously what does Señor Galimatías have to offer other than derailing threads and pissing everybody off?

What do you reckon guys? Shall we all place @Galii on our foes list and stop this fly buzzing about in our threads? :lol:

@Tsar
@Lucas88
@WilliamSmith
@WanderingProtagonist
@Mrman
@Outcast9428
@Cornfed
@gsjackson
@Galii :mrgreen:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I honestly cannot remember any of his posts at the moment.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 12th, 2022, 2:01 pm
From what I've seen on the forum, I think there are a few people who echo that sentiment and see Señor Galimatías as nothing but a pest who trolls and derails threads. I mean, does anyone think Señor Galimatías (@Galii) brings anything to the forum at all other than buzzing around annoyingly like a fly that needs to be swatted?
I agree with you. I've had plenty of good discussions with members who I strongly disagree with on important topics and am still able to appreciate them for their different perspectives and the worthwhile contributions that they bring to the forum, but I cannot say the same thing about the silly disruptive troll Señor Galimatías. That dipshit faggot only ever comes on here to derail threads, provoke people, make low-effort shitposts, and talk mockingly about Flat Earth in threads that have absolutely nothing to do with FE. Señor Galimatías is just a classic troll who's only here to create a disturbance, presumably because he has nothing better to do in his sad, pathetic life. He brings absolutely nothing of value to the forum and should therefore be treated with disdain.

I also suspect that Señor Galimatías (aka galii/gali) is the same troll behind the Galileo account which @WilliamSmith called out a few months ago for shitposting about beheading women. Their usernames are obviously similar and they seem like the same kind of loser.

Señor Galimatías brings nothing of value to the forum and is nothing more than a nuisance. He's so useless that, if I were driving and saw him in the road, I would accelerate and intentionally run him over and just hope that his head hits the curb! :lol: :lol: :lol:
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 13th, 2022, 12:09 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
I agree with you. I've had plenty of good discussions with members who I strongly disagree with on important topics and am still able to appreciate them for their different perspectives and the worthwhile contributions that they bring to the forum, but I cannot say the same thing about the silly disruptive troll Señor Galimatías. That dipshit faggot only ever comes on here to derail threads, provoke people, make low-effort shitposts, and talk mockingly about Flat Earth in threads that have absolutely nothing to do with FE. Señor Galimatías is just a classic troll who's only here to create a disturbance, presumably because he has nothing better to do in his sad, pathetic life. He brings absolutely nothing of value to the forum and should therefore be treated with disdain.

I also suspect that Señor Galimatías (aka galii/gali) is the same troll behind the Galileo account which @WilliamSmith called out a few months ago for shitposting about beheading women. Their usernames are obviously similar and they seem like the same kind of loser.

Señor Galimatías brings nothing of value to the forum and is nothing more than a nuisance. He's so useless that, if I were driving and saw him in the road, I would accelerate and intentionally run him over and just hope that his head hits the curb! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well you are wrong. I am not Galileo. It is true I provoke people a bit but it is because people are lying and are delusional. This way I can get a better picture of who they are. Well you have revealed why you are a misfit. You have higher IQ than most but that comes with arrogance and rationalizations.

Most guys at HA have a mental disorder so opinions have to be taken critically. Specially from members who are new and are not vetted.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
Tsar wrote:

He's in the Loser Squad!

Ode to Señor Galimatías

Has no common sense
He's a bloody muppet
He's a degradation worm
Someone make him scream

I know @Winston has a very relaxed attitude towards freedom of speech and expression within his forum, but I'm still curious to know Winston what your opinion is on people like Galii who contribute nothing and just annoy others with their incessant nonsensical rubbish. Do excremental strands of rectal pubic hair like @Galii really deserve any time or attention?

Perhaps a funny alternative to asking @Winston or @jamesbond to act on this would be for like-minded individuals to just add Galii to our foes list and relegate him to a distant onlooker whose posts are not even seen by the vast majority of forum users.

I know there are differences of opinion between myself and some of those tagged below, however I believe even those whom I disagree with at times bring a lot to the forum and people of different ideological beliefs debating different topics makes the forum interesting and fun. But seriously what does Señor Galimatías have to offer other than derailing threads and pissing everybody off?

What do you reckon guys? Shall we all place @Galii on our foes list and stop this fly buzzing about in our threads? :lol:

@Tsar
@Lucas88
@WilliamSmith
@WanderingProtagonist
@Mrman
@Outcast9428
@Cornfed
@gsjackson
LOL, I was gone for a week and didn't notice much of this asshole galii's trolling until now, but after skimming a few of his posts where he was trolling on and on in otherwise worthwhile threads, I can easily see why everyone else is ready to throw him out on his ass, digitally speaking. :lol:

However, discovering this thread amuses me, because before I ever saw this thread and didn't realize Tsar's clever nickname for him Señor Galimatías applied to this same galii, my last post (forgetting the galii username when I wrote it) was about his lame-ass pages of trolling over in this thread (viewtopic.php?p=376718#p376718) where I said:
...the guy (not MrMan this time, I didn't read what he posted in this one yet) comparing the Great Wall of China to the Great Pyramids can't possibly even be serious, LOL, pretty sure he's just a troll having some fun and can't actually be that dumb.
I have the same sentiment about all the worthless trolling this galii did over in Lucas88's thread on languages and Russian.

I did see just one non-worthless post from him in the Asian languages thread, where he posted some stuff about Turkish language, and a video with a big blond being interviewed: viewtopic.php?p=376392#p376392
The big blond was a good looking woman and gave me a spontaneous hard-on, even though she's actually on the slender side compared with my usual taste. (If she was my girlfriend I'd try to fatten her up a bit.)

That doesn't exonerate this asshole galii though, who doesn't deserve any credit for the fact I happened to have an enjoyable reaction to that blond:
It's a typical troll strategy to throw in a small handful of decent contributions per every dozen worthless utterly annoying trolling shitposts.

P.S. Awesome poem @Tsar! :lol:

As for the question:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
I mean, does anyone think Señor Galimatías (@Galii) brings anything to the forum at all other than buzzing around annoyingly like a fly that needs to be swatted?
No. Like I said, I don't think he deserves any credit for the fact that I reacted favorably to that blond who happened to be in the video he posted. So I agree with the rest of you so far. 8)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 14th, 2022, 9:25 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Tsar wrote:

He's in the Loser Squad!

Ode to Señor Galimatías

Has no common sense
He's a bloody muppet
He's a degradation worm
Someone make him scream

@Tsar
@Lucas88
@WilliamSmith
@WanderingProtagonist
@Mrman
@Outcast9428
@Cornfed
@gsjackson
LOL, I was gone for a week and didn't notice much of this asshole galii's trolling until now, but after skimming a few of his posts where he was trolling on and on in otherwise worthwhile threads, I can easily see why everyone else is ready to throw him out on his ass, digitally speaking. :lol:

However, discovering this thread amuses me, because before I ever saw this thread and didn't realize Tsar's clever nickname for him Señor Galimatías applied to this same galii, my last post (forgetting the galii username when I wrote it) was about his lame-ass pages of trolling over in this thread (viewtopic.php?p=376718#p376718) where I said:
...the guy (not MrMan this time, I didn't read what he posted in this one yet) comparing the Great Wall of China to the Great Pyramids can't possibly even be serious, LOL, pretty sure he's just a troll having some fun and can't actually be that dumb.
I have the same sentiment about all the worthless trolling this galii did over in Lucas88's thread on languages and Russian.

I did see just one non-worthless post from him in the Asian languages thread, where he posted some stuff about Turkish language, and a video with a big blond being interviewed: viewtopic.php?p=376392#p376392
The big blond was a good looking woman and gave me a spontaneous hard-on, even though she's actually on the slender side compared with my usual taste. (If she was my girlfriend I'd try to fatten her up a bit.)

That doesn't exonerate this asshole galii though, who doesn't deserve any credit for the fact I happened to have an enjoyable reaction to that blond:
It's a typical troll strategy to throw in a small handful of decent contributions per every dozen worthless utterly annoying trolling shitposts.

As for the question:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
I mean, does anyone think Señor Galimatías (@Galii) brings anything to the forum at all other than buzzing around annoyingly like a fly that needs to be swatted?
No. Like I said, I don't think he deserves any credit for the fact that I reacted favorably to that blond who happened to be in the video he posted. So I agree with the rest of you so far. 8)
Being a Flat Earth apologist is a bad look. I think everybody knows Russian is an ugly language. Nobody here defended Lukashenko on that topic because it is true
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 14th, 2022, 9:25 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Tsar wrote:

He's in the Loser Squad!

Ode to Señor Galimatías

Has no common sense
He's a bloody muppet
He's a degradation worm
Someone make him scream

@Tsar
@Lucas88
@WilliamSmith
@WanderingProtagonist
@Mrman
@Outcast9428
@Cornfed
@gsjackson

As for the question:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
He has been a pain in the ass. In the thread @Lucas88 was in about Russian Languages @Galii just came across as a little snot.

By the way, Señor Galimatías, nobody needed to defend Lucas in that thread because if memory serves I believe he kicked your ass so hard that you'd be able to fill a swimming pool in the foot print.
Being a Flat Earth apologist is a bad look.
This is the kind of low effort bullshit we are talking about, @WilliamSmith. He just seems like a troll who derails threads with comments of mockery towards flat earth, even in threads which have nothing to do with flat earth.

I know you guys are flat earthers @gsjackson & @Cornfed So I am curious what you guys think to people like Galii who just take the piss and are not willing to have a decent, open minded discussion on the topic. He even started prattling on about flat earth in a thread about aesthetics.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 5:41 am

I know you guys are flat earthers @gsjackson & @Cornfed So I am curious what you guys think to people like Galii who just take the piss and are not willing to have a decent, open minded discussion on the topic. He even started prattling on about flat earth in a thread about aesthetics.
He's completely typical, and as such one of the reasons I think the flat earth material deserves a respectful hearing. Go to a flat earth video -- there used to be hundreds of them but in the last three or four years most have been scrubbed from Youtube (which is telling in itself that FE is in the same censored category as the scamdemic, election theft and anything remotely construed as calling attention to the Jews) -- and check out the "critical" comments. It's all personal invective of the look-how-much-smarter-I-am-than-you variety, usually delivered in a smart-ass manner. Never -- and I mean NEVER -- a substantive argument of any merit whatsoever. You'd think this common knowledge that "everybody knows" to be true would be easily defended with a quick bullet list of irrefutable points, but no one ever deigns to do so. Moretorque's over-the-horizon radar is about the closest thing to a substantive argument, and I don't understand it but I think Cornfed has disposed of it.

This "foe" thing must be a new function. Used to be trolls could be dispensed with by putting them on ignore. I've never done so, but with such an ambitious troll as galli you might overlook a useful thread when you see his name at the end (and he makes sure to get his name last up whenever possible).

I guess I'd call myself a flat earther at this point, certainly a total globe skeptic. Cornfed is just an open-minded guy with a science background who can spot bullshit. There's plenty of it that's beyond obvious in the heliocentric, spinning ball model.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Girly Gali gave a twirl
Gave "her" hair a curl
Ran into a burly fag
But the queer didn't gag
He became really hard
Admiring "her" boyish bod
Gali waved like a girly lad
Bite his lip, naughty and bad