Man, This Sucks

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
qwertyu
Freshman Poster

Man, This Sucks

Post by qwertyu »

I live in a small, white, anglo-saxon town in the middle of rural nowhere. I am a minority, with a few others, but the others are completely americanized. The school here is really hard, so all I do is stupid paperwork. I am moving to a different country! Plus, half the people are hipsterfags.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That does suck. What state is it in? How did you end up there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ClearView
Freshman Poster

Re: Man, This Sucks

Post by ClearView »

qwertyu wrote:I live in a small, white, anglo-saxon town in the middle of rural nowhere. I am a minority, with a few others, but the others are completely americanized. The school here is really hard, so all I do is stupid paperwork. I am moving to a different country! Plus, half the people are hipsterfags.
At least you are aware and are getting out.
qwertyu
Freshman Poster

Post by qwertyu »

Well its been a while since I put this post. I have two years of college left, having completed a year's worth in AP classes, and having finished a year. (I was describing my high school from a year ago). Is australia a nice place? I want to go there for grad school
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

qwertyu wrote:Well its been a while since I put this post. I have two years of college left, having completed a year's worth in AP classes, and having finished a year. (I was describing my high school from a year ago). Is australia a nice place? I want to go there for grad school
Australia..lol...short answer No its not nice place to live, no much diff from states anyway.
If you like boring life where you work everyday like a dog paying off median house which is abt 500 000 AUD these days, (average house, average suburb) then yes you will love it otherwise dont bother..if you hate women and like men this will be paradise for you :lol:

also if you hate interactin with your family and neighbours then you will like the place,

ppl spend time working, boring jobs; they get home get on facebook have dinner rub one out (if they still have energy left)and go to sleep :lol:

Not on this door :shock: