Don't get married

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Don't get married

Post by odbo »

This applies more to American women..

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

that first guy was f***ing great...

i think he had 3 heart attacks during that short video
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

@_@ That's a nice custom rifle he's got there.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

This is another good no marriage video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP3e8bm7 ... ideo_title
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Post by ajvf97 »

He kind of looks like Tom Selleck in that video. I went to a wedding a couple of years ago and caught the garter. It didn't last long as a souvenir as that "curse" was tossed in the dumpster after I got home. Seriously, don't get married, fellas. And if you get invited to a wedding and end up attending stay as far away as f***ing possible from the garter. I only say this because I'm a bit superstitious.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Marriage has no place for a MAN here in the United States.

Alimony is something that scares me and should scare more american men. It's basically in my view "paying for p***y you don't play with anymore"....... and that's worser than prostitution in my book
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Just remember, there are still places in the world where marriage means something. If that is what you really want, go there. You can find the traditional values and real families have not died, they only died in America.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ajvf97 wrote:He kind of looks like Tom Selleck in that video. I went to a wedding a couple of years ago and caught the garter. It didn't last long as a souvenir as that "curse" was tossed in the dumpster after I got home. Seriously, don't get married, fellas. And if you get invited to a wedding and end up attending stay as far away as f***ing possible from the garter. I only say this because I'm a bit superstitious.
I don't even go to weddings anymore. I just can't support it, or stand all the fake smiles and nasty food.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2E6-70y ... ideo_title (part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOXTrhRr ... ure=relmfu (part 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRl9Wpcp ... ure=relmfu (part 3)

Marrying an American woman is more dangerous than going against a grizzly bear and cheetah :lol:
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Post by ajvf97 »

Good thinking. I shouldn't even go to weddings anymore because of all the fat and ugly walruses there that are barely able to walk in high heels. Seriously, that's all it ever is. You don't know how many times I've been at my table at the reception praying that one of them doesn't waddle towards me asking me to dance. Thank goodness it didn't but it's quite an uneasy feeling. At least my exit strategy from one of those debacles would involve running like hell to my car and high tailing it out of there because I know I can seriously outrun AmeriCunt tanks. If marrying an AW more dangerous than going against a grizzly bear and cheetah then reasoning with an AW is like teaching diplomacy to a hungry lion.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

ajvf97 wrote:Good thinking. I shouldn't even go to weddings anymore because of all the fat and ugly walruses there that are barely able to walk in high heels. Seriously, that's all it ever is.
HAhahhahhhahH!! So very true. I remember being a kid and having to keep my distance as any one of the behemoths could have fallen over and crushed me. (high heels can buckle under such strain).
Schutzengel
Freshman Poster

Post by Schutzengel »

The_Adventurer wrote:Just remember, there are still places in the world where marriage means something. If that is what you really want, go there. You can find the traditional values and real families have not died, they only died in America.
Where do you think are great places to go? I am a strong believer in marriage and I want to go to Europe. My favorite countries are Germany and Russia.