17 Reasons why this European never wants to live in America

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

17 Reasons why this European never wants to live in America

Post by Winston »

This list of reasons is so true. Check it out.

17 cultural reasons why this European never wants to live in America

http://www.fluentin3months.com/no-usa-for-me/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Simply PERFECT!

The things that he loves about America sound very naive! It seems that he did not live here long enough to understand that girls are a total waste and that friends for a lifetime are very hard to make.

His comments about Brazil make me more and more interested in visiting Brazil :)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

P E R F E C T D E P I C T I O N O F T H E U .S.

Post by E_Irizarry »

Wow. He nipped it in the arsehole perfectly (no homo). I copied and pasted this article into my Happier Abroad/Go Abroad, Young Man! archives that I have created for myself!!!!

EVERY PERMANENT AMERICAN EXPAT SHOULD HAVE THIS HANGING ON THEIR MIRROR EVERYTIME THEY WAKE UP IN THE MORNING SO THAT THEY WON'T MAKE A MISTAKE THAT CAN LAND THEM BACK IN THE U.S. OF GAY!

HOWEVER: He could have kept the "What I love about Americans" disclaimer under wraps and to himself. I am not feeling what he "loves" about Americans. LMFAO!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

He is on point like a sharpened pencil about America and the people. I am studying abroad in another country and I enjoy it! Here are things I do not like about Americans.

1. Americans can be very conformist. They have to have the latest gadget, the latest clothes, and/or the other latest things. This drives me crazy because I do not have that kind of money to buy those things usually. I wish Americans would relax. He mentioned about consumerism on number seven.

2. They are more likely to commit crimes on other people than any other nationality. I do not know what is in their mind that causes them to do bad.

3. Other things.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Well, if you go to the airport and see who is coming, you will see very few if any Europeans ( or white people in general) coming. Why would they want to? Life is still better in Europe even in spite of the economy. I see more white people at the airport in Bangkok then in Los Angeles.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Americans whole existence revolves around their work, which becomes their identity. The soul of their being is their business craft. This causes the perpetual suffering of disillusionment which affects their inner emotional state because they lack true fulfilling happiness.

The fear and paranoia permeates throughout American society by evidence of the unsubstantive conversations and lack of eye contact. The sense of camaraderie is lost and a culture of suspicion dominates the American psyche.

The plethora of propaganda and misinformation which is ubiquitous in American mainstream media is quite abhorrent.

The truth will set you free and learning about happiness abroad can assist your achievement for the highest state of self-actualization.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

@chileanueva
Americans whole existence revolves around their work, which becomes their identity. The soul of their being is their business craft. This causes the perpetual suffering of disillusionment which affects their inner emotional state because they lack true fulfilling happiness.

The fear and paranoia permeates throughout American society by evidence of the unsubstantive conversations and lack of eye contact. The sense of camaraderie is lost and a culture of suspicion dominates the American psyche.

The plethora of propaganda and misinformation which is ubiquitous in American mainstream media is quite abhorrent.

The truth will set you free and learning about happiness abroad can assist your achievement for the highest state of self-actualization.
MAN! You pinpointed that my friend! I love the way you broke it down. That's a perfect description.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

chileanueva wrote:Americans whole existence revolves around their work, which becomes their identity. .
And this is the main problem with Americans and American culture. I simply have no idea why people sign up for a life where they work 40, 50, 60+ hours a week.

It gets even worse when you get married and have kids and you work like this because you never get to see your kids grow up and you never get to spend any meaningful time with your consort so what's the point?
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Wow small world... the guy who wrote the article mentions Karol Gajda as his friend.

Karol Gajda is the man that my Ex-wife THREW HERSELF AT even before we were officially divorced, once she had decided she didn't want to be with me any longer. They even went on dates.

How about them apples... lol.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

the ghettoisation of the usa

Post by targetguy »

8) there are a few other reasons the us could be better. One every 5 minutes on commercials are useually pushing some type of pill or psyche drug which is very rare in foreign countries. Two a lot of the generation x are being raised to act like a ghetto nigger. They have the big earrings in there ears and body facial earings everywhere with tattos toboot. Many watch and immitate the ghetto niggar films and think that is how people are supposed to act. I have noticed this in a few clubs in the pi as well. It seems this image of tattos and earings in generation x is now the new thing and many of the new generation cant figure out why its tuff for them to find a job. The culture in the us has went down hill for years and eroded into the ghetto mentallity in many major cities. The work ethic and god and country is out the status symbols are glorified criminals and thugs and drug addicted rock stars. The overpaid basketball players love it and their overpaid actor friends but the average person has a tuff time surviving with jobs leaving left and right. the us is just not it once was.
no scammers
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@targetguy,

AGrEed.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

The Europeans I meet on the plane coming back from Paris are coming here to go shopping. Due to the favorable exchange rate, stuff in the US is cheap to them, and according to some guys I chatted with, they seem to think that American clothing last longer, versus the stuff they buy in Europe is easily ruined in washing machines.

I never did figure out why they don't take their cloths to dry cleaners, but that's their problem. Bottom line is they come here to go shopping, spend money, have fun, then go home.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I loved New York, but I took a trip out of town and, meh, I didn't like what I saw.

Newark Airport was a complete dump compared to China's airports.

I went to the USA in 2005. In 2006 I went to Asia and I've never been to the USA since. I guess if I get married and my wife wants to go to NYC then we'll go again, otherwise this European sees no reason to go to the US again.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.