Marriage and Having Children = Slavery & Insanity

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Polygamy is a great thing. It is approved by God. God's favorite men had multiple wives.
:!: :!: :!:

Welcome again to HA, Love.

You are a real woman, a daughter of Jerusalem.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

No, I actually get what fschmidt is saying. He probably shouldn't be making a theological argument though. The logic, however, is quite sound. Polygamy is good if it means men taking care of widows after their husbands died in wars. In the modern age it just means Alphas get all the women.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

lone_yakuza wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:No, I actually get what fschmidt is saying. He probably shouldn't be making a theological argument though. The logic, however, is quite sound. Polygamy is good if it means men taking care of widows after their husbands died in wars. In the modern age it just means Alphas get all the women.
No a lot of the times it is poser-alphas. Also I think many people who claim to be alpha do not know the real definition of alpha.
+1

An Alpha, in human terms, would be the guy who you look to when the SHTF. The poser-Alphas (great term, btw) are the guys who only draw attention to themselves. (For movie buffs, in the old movie "Zulu", Michael Caine's dashing cavalry officer was the poser. The true "Alpha" was the prosaic, workaday engineer, John Chard, played by Stanley Baker.)

Ironically, it was FSchmidt who called the posers "Omegas". So I guess agrees with us, kind of (?).

Whatever you call them, it was Odbo or Cornfed who pointed out that in a normal patriarchal society, the Omegas would just be plain dead. They would just be killed off, and cease to exist. For example, imagine some tattooed douche trying to grind on Robert E. Lee's daughter. I don't know exactly what would happen, but it would be swift. Anyway, you get the idea.

So what does that mean about average Beta guys in a Patriarchal society? It means there would be no Omegas doing an unimpeded pump-and-dump on all the girls. A few girls would get snapped up by polygamous Alphas, but there would be plenty of virgins for the Betas to court.

Male death rates, violence and general stupidity assure that there will always be enough marriageable women to go around. Even in African societies where up to a third of all men eventually have more than one woman (yes, some are widows etc), there always enough women to go around. Every girl gets courted, and there are no old maids. The girl gets to choose the man (usually), but she just chooses one. And he has to support her. And in a real patriarchal, warrior society, adultery doesn't happen. You may have to pay a cow or two, but your wife is really your wife. No affairs, no adultery, no child support. By far a better place for Betas than the modern mess.

The key is not limiting the guy who has enough cattle (or money or whatever) to support several women. If he is honorable, he is on the same side as you. The key is requiring him to put on his plate only what he can eat. To take only wives, not one-night-stands. Thus protecting daughters, sisters, etc. from those who would eventually turn them into unmarriageable, angry, bitchy skanks.

If you are a homeowner, your enemy is not the guy who owns two or three houses. He is your rival when courting, but afterward he is your ally. The enemy is the guy who is riding through with a motorcycle gang, robbing houses, and torching them.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Jester wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:No, I actually get what fschmidt is saying. He probably shouldn't be making a theological argument though. The logic, however, is quite sound. Polygamy is good if it means men taking care of widows after their husbands died in wars. In the modern age it just means Alphas get all the women.
No a lot of the times it is poser-alphas. Also I think many people who claim to be alpha do not know the real definition of alpha.
+1

An Alpha, in human terms, would be the guy who you look to when the SHTF. The poser-Alphas (great term, btw) are the guys who only draw attention to themselves. (For movie buffs, in the old movie "Zulu", Michael Caine's dashing cavalry officer was the poser. The true "Alpha" was the prosaic, workaday engineer, John Chard, played by Stanley Baker.)

Ironically, it was FSchmidt who called the posers "Omegas". So I guess agrees with us, kind of (?).

Whatever you call them, it was Odbo or Cornfed who pointed out that in a normal patriarchal society, the Omegas would just be plain dead. They would just be killed off, and cease to exist. For example, imagine some tattooed douche trying to grind on Robert E. Lee's daughter. I don't know exactly what would happen, but it would be swift. Anyway, you get the idea.

So what does that mean about average Beta guys in a Patriarchal society? It means there would be no Omegas doing an unimpeded pump-and-dump on all the girls. A few girls would get snapped up by polygamous Alphas, but there would be plenty of virgins for the Betas to court.

Male death rates, violence and general stupidity assure that there will always be enough marriageable women to go around. Even in African societies where up to a third of all men eventually have more than one woman (yes, some are widows etc), there always enough women to go around. Every girl gets courted, and there are no old maids. The girl gets to choose the man (usually), but she just chooses one. And he has to support her. And in a real patriarchal, warrior society, adultery doesn't happen. You may have to pay a cow or two, but your wife is really your wife. No affairs, no adultery, no child support. By far a better place for Betas than the modern mess.

The key is not limiting the guy who has enough cattle (or money or whatever) to support several women. If he is honorable, he is on the same side as you. The key is requiring him to put on his plate only what he can eat. To take only wives, not one-night-stands. Thus protecting daughters, sisters, etc. from those who would eventually turn them into unmarriageable, angry, bitchy skanks.

If you are a homeowner, your enemy is not the guy who owns two or three houses. He is your rival when courting, but afterward he is your ally. The enemy is the guy who is riding through with a motorcycle gang, robbing houses, and torching them.
Yeah, I get that. Mainly it's a linguistic thing and the need to classify what Alpha means, what an Omega is, etc. Would there really be enough women to go around? Maybe, but I'd like to see the numbers. I do certainly wish arranged marriages were more in vogue or that it was more of a transaction. I told my father, I'd work as hard as possible if I thought I could get a good wife out of it. But without that security I'm just boycotting the system. So are a large and increasing number of men in Western societies, even if only unconsciously. If men have nothing to work for, society collapses.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
+1

No, I agree with abcdavid01. With promiscuity, omegas get the women. With polygamy, alphas get the women. With monogamy, every man gets a woman.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

You guys really like terms such as: alpha, beta, omega...I see them thrown in a lot of topics on this forum. Imo, a man can be one thing in his element and another when faced with unknown variables.

For example a guy can be a great police officer/fireman/soldier but 0 skills with women. A guy can be useless to society (unemployed on welfare) and a womanizer. Who is the alpha and who is the beta ? You're gonna tell me that the second guy is alpha yet the definition of alpha doesn't support your claim. For all intents and purposes, the second guy is a loser, it's not someone you wanna be. Yet if women choose him that starts to put doubts in your head and this is why society goes to hell. Why should men continue to be productive if women go for the lazy guy ?

You fail to realize that AW's dating choices are not rational. They are impulse driven. The AW is a child, he doesn't really know what's good for him. Think about it, why did courting fly out the window ? Nowadays, a one night stand is common practice for most AW. So if one night you happen to fit an AW distorted view of reality bam...you get laid. Even if it's the first time you came out of you mom's basement in 20 years you can still get laid if an AW thinks you look like some stupid celebrity or if you have a British accent or something.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

fschmidt wrote:No, I agree with abcdavid01. With promiscuity, omegas get the women. With polygamy, alphas get the women. With monogamy, every man gets a woman.
We may need to define "getting" with more precision.
The omegas (or whatever you want to call them) are not permanently taking the women off the market.

Men 30+ will find that a good number of women (not to be confused with a number of good women :wink:), late 20s onward, can be very eager to be "gotten".
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything