So a Dominican woman with a good job in Santiago blocks me.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

So a Dominican woman with a good job in Santiago blocks me.

Post by E_Irizarry »

...on TAGGED.com and she's 46 after I tell her I have no job because there's a recession here in AMerica and I study at an I.T. school in the meanwhile in order to better myself.
She didn't care about that.

She was like "Mira yo trabajo. Gano buen dinero." (Look, I work. I make good money.)

And then she blocked me.

Then I logged onto my alternate account in order to tell her that I hope feminism doesn't spread through la republica dominicana like it has already
in the U.S. of Gay & how it has already affected her.

And the bitch is going to visit her mother next month in Jersey CIty, NJ.

See, this is why women cannot make good money and why men lie so much to women, even in third world countries, because they are on that bullshit and the bitch cannot speak English
and never lived here! For the f**k of Christ!!!!!!!!! :evil:
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

ALWAYS lie, and do your best to cover your tracks. Honesty is NOT the best policy in the matrix. It sickens me to say that. :(
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

yo hubiera dicho vete pa carajo puta.je je je
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

C.J. wrote:ALWAYS lie, and do your best to cover your tracks... It sickens me to say that. :(
Yes.

Most women aren't even worth telling the truth to. Women have zero tolerance for men being themselves. As funny as this sounds, it actually pisses me off greatly to say it. Only foreign-born women have treated me like a man when I'm honest, but in your experience with this Dominican woman, I'm sorry that she was just an entitled cunt about it. She probably makes $10 an hour, sitting at a desk, doing nothing but texting her girlfriends, and somehow thinks she has reached "diva" status. Good riddance.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

skateboardstephen wrote:yo hubiera dicho vete pa carajo puta.je je je
Tienes razon, pai. Yo hubiera hacer lo mismo si hubiera recordar de hablar esas cosas.
K mala pata. Lo recordare por la proxima vez. Se pasaron los eventos tan rapidos, pai. Tengo k armarme a partir de ahorita!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Tienes razon, pai. Yo hubiera hacer lo mismo si hubiera recordar de hablar esas cosas.
K mala pata. Lo recordare por la proxima vez. Se pasaron los eventos tan rapidos, pai. Tengo k armarme a partir de ahorita!!
dejalas en pas!las dominicas son problemas cada historia que he estado contado sobre ellas era horrible.republica dominicana és bueno se tu busces prostitutas pero una esposa..claro que no.como se dicen los dominicanos ''ellas son aviones coño''!ten cuidado pa lla pai.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

skateboardstephen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
dejalas en pas!las dominicas son problemas cada historia que he estado contado sobre ellas era horrible.republica dominicana és bueno se tu busces prostitutas pero una esposa..claro que no.como se dicen los dominicanos ''ellas son aviones coño''!ten cuidado pa lla pai.
Podrías tener razon así, dude. Tengo k estar de acuerdo contigo on this one.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: So a Dominican woman with a good job in Santiago blocks

Post by momopi »

E_Irizarry wrote:...on TAGGED.com and she's 46 after I tell her I have no job because there's a recession here in AMerica and I study at an I.T. school in the meanwhile in order to better myself.
She didn't care about that.
What are you doing with a 46 year old??

If you really want a girl from Chile, we have job openings in Santiago office for QA Analyst positions. Search job sites and you'd find more from other companies.

====================================================================================

Position Details:
We are looking for a highly talented, motivated and proactive Software Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Data Applications team.

Key Responsibilities:

Analyze requirements and design documents
Participate in software design discussions, reviews and test strategy sessions.
Develop and execute test cases and scripts
Perform functional, regression, performance and system level testing when needed
Analyze and document results
Verify completion/fixing of issues found
Conduct User’s review meetings to present the testing results
Create/maintain test data and test environment
Gather and analyze quality statistics to determine trends/metrics and document findings for management

Requirements:

University degree in software engineering or equivalent experience
At least 5 years of experience in software quality positions
UNIX and related scripting tools
DB2 Database· Proven ability to write SQL queries.
Oral and written English proficiency, with Ability to communicate effectively to a diverse range of customers.
Knowledge of appropriate software testing & quality control best practices and methodologies
Strong willingness to learn and investigate
Proven Problem solving and analytical skills
Ability to prioritize, organize and plan workload to meet deadlines
Ability to manage multiple task simultaneously
Solid bug tracking and test reporting skills
Basic knowledge of applications and relevant computing platforms
Good time management skills
Creative and with a questioning mind
Team player
The following Knowledge will be considered a PLUS: OS/390 IBM Mainframe tools like TSO, JCL among others ETL toolsAutomated test tools like IBM Rational Robot

================================================================================================

Summary of Position:

Participates in software design discussions, reviews and test strategy sessions
Provides quality assurance estimates for resource and project planning purposes
Creates test data and maintains regression test suites
Work on daily QA activities on web and back end projects.

Key Responsibilities:

Work closely with project team to review requirements/design for testability and develop a test approach
Develop plans, scenarios and test scripts, execute test suites, analyze and report results
Identify, track, and follow through on issues and defects
Manage scope and priorities to complete testing efforts on time
Execute process to update daily defect report in the daily status report
Insuring the project’s deliverables and activities comply with requirements and QA Standards.

Requirements:

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
Minimum 5 years of professional experience in software testing. Experience manually testing web applications highly desired
Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English
Experience with gray box testing in Java environment
Experience with multiple platforms (Windows, Solaris, Linux, HP UX, AIX), Web Servers (IIS and or iPlanet server), Application Servers, web technologies (Java, XML, WAP etc), web technology tools (Java, Java Scripting, Junit, Jmeter)

========================================================================================
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@momopi,

Thank you, sir, for the Quality Assurance job opening that you're telling me about. Well, I have a question for you, sir: when I was 21 years old, I was dating womein their late 40s. I just never felt connected to most young girls; their mentality was too, damn immature, man.

I, too, am curious about what IT openings that you may be aware of in Eastern Europe.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I can't fault a woman for deciding to avoid a man who is unemployed. However, the fact that she has been to the US is a deal breaker.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

MrPeabody wrote:I can't fault a woman for deciding to avoid a man who is unemployed. However, the fact that she has been to the US is a deal breaker.
Okay and why is that? I told her that I am a student more or less. She could have been at least a friend or wait until I get it tighter.
Yeah the fact she's been to America is a deal breaker because she apparently has been inoculated with feminism.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

E_Irizarry wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I can't fault a woman for deciding to avoid a man who is unemployed. However, the fact that she has been to the US is a deal breaker.
Okay and why is that? I told her that I am a student more or less. She could have been at least a friend or wait until I get it tighter.
Yeah the fact she's been to America is a deal breaker because she apparently has been inoculated with feminism.
Latin America has a high unemployment rate and she may have had experiences with philandering and irresponsible men trying to take advantage of her. In any case, a traditional woman is going to want an employed man. The main selling point for American men in Latin America is that they have a good job and tend to be faithful. There are alot of men in America who can't find women who fit that profile and hence there may be a match. The only concern for American men should be to learn to tell the good girls from the bad girls. It's an advantage to an American man if he fits a good girl's profile.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Mr. Peabody,

I, without sarcasm, applaud your response. That is so true. Thank you for reminding me of how it is in Latin America. When I had a job, I had p***y when I was in S.A. :O)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)