Mexican women about cat calling

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Falcon
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1857
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 3:59 pm

Re: ok

Post by Falcon »

colibri wrote:its ok , lemme just roll my eyes :roll: and put u at the same level as all those nasty construcion workers that are too lazy and not too clever to come up to with a decent PIROPO (catcalling) like you .

:) N for your information u are just being plain offensive .and silly
Ouch!



Don't take it personally. Just work on your flirting skills some more, and you'll do completely fine next time. :wink:
User avatar
ssjparris
Junior Poster
Posts: 826
Joined: September 7th, 2010, 7:47 pm

Post by ssjparris »

ahhh....you changed your tone of voice Colibri....your where speaking LOUD with big capital letters. all angry.

now your acting like this " oh i am not mad at all "

yes i am being silly because i am enjoying myself with this post. its funny.

i am NOT falling for this offensive non sense your posting. your a very sexual person. you are a sex machine.

your thinking about sex every single day. sex machine.

thank you for placing me with construction workers. it lets me know how much you like nasty talk.

so please Senorita Grande Culo Colibri just admit how much you enjoy the sexual comments.

let me tell you my experience with a native mexican from cuidad de mexico. i came up to her and talked to her and said hi here in california. i was staring at her ChiChi's when i approached her. this was in a coffee shop called starbucks. i asked her if i could sit down. she said yes. she KNEW i was staring at her Grande ChiChi's.

in fact the whole time i talked to her i was staring at her wonderfully large boobs ( Grande ChiChi's) they where so fun to look at. we hung out for a long time. for about two hours. it felt so good to be with her.

then she had to leave. i gave her a half hug. then she PULLED me to her. and PUSHED her Grande ChiChi's on my chest. they felt so suave ( soft).

we parted ways afterwards. i am still friends with her on facebook.

so please stop lieing. you love nasty rude comments. it makes you feel better about your body Senorita Grande Culo Colibri.
Falcon
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1857
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 3:59 pm

Post by Falcon »

This is getting sillier and sillier. By now all the insults and anger have been drowned out by a sea of ridiculous posts. :D As they say, laughter is the best cure.

Image
colibri
Freshman Poster
Posts: 157
Joined: December 11th, 2011, 7:53 pm
Location: AZTLAN

PFFF

Post by colibri »

ssjparris wrote:ahhh....you changed your tone of voice Colibri....your where speaking LOUD with big capital letters. all angry.

now your acting like this " oh i am not mad at all "

yes i am being silly because i am enjoying myself with this post. its funny.

i am NOT falling for this offensive non sense your posting. your a very sexual person. you are a sex machine.

your thinking about sex every single day. sex machine.

thank you for placing me with construction workers. it lets me know how much you like nasty talk.

so please Senorita Grande Culo Colibri just admit how much you enjoy the sexual comments.

let me tell you my experience with a native mexican from cuidad de mexico. i came up to her and talked to her and said hi here in california. i was staring at her ChiChi's when i approached her. this was in a coffee shop called starbucks. i asked her if i could sit down. she said yes. she KNEW i was staring at her Grande ChiChi's.

in fact the whole time i talked to her i was staring at her wonderfully large boobs ( Grande ChiChi's) they where so fun to look at. we hung out for a long time. for about two hours. it felt so good to be with her.

then she had to leave. i gave her a half hug. then she PULLED me to her. and PUSHED her Grande ChiChi's on my chest. they felt so suave ( soft).

we parted ways afterwards. i am still friends with her on facebook.

so please stop lieing. you love nasty rude comments. it makes you feel better about your body Senorita Grande Culo Colibri.

LOL

That was flirt for her .big deal.

And no i dont enjoy straight sexual coments because that would be plain ofensive , theres a big diference between just saying sexual words and saying a flatering rhyme !

And yes im placing u with the lowest ones , those that ive always avoided :) for being ofensive towards me

Being sexual or not its not really about ur concern , and i only enjoy clever catcalling those that re harmless and a lil naughty .

anything outside that is plain rude , did u ever search the word PIROPO?? i think u didnt .
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
User avatar
ssjparris
Junior Poster
Posts: 826
Joined: September 7th, 2010, 7:47 pm

Re: PFFF

Post by ssjparris »

colibri wrote:
ssjparris wrote:ahhh....you changed your tone of voice Colibri....your where speaking LOUD with big capital letters. all angry.

now your acting like this " oh i am not mad at all "

yes i am being silly because i am enjoying myself with this post. its funny.

i am NOT falling for this offensive non sense your posting. your a very sexual person. you are a sex machine.

your thinking about sex every single day. sex machine.

thank you for placing me with construction workers. it lets me know how much you like nasty talk.

so please Senorita Grande Culo Colibri just admit how much you enjoy the sexual comments.

let me tell you my experience with a native mexican from cuidad de mexico. i came up to her and talked to her and said hi here in california. i was staring at her ChiChi's when i approached her. this was in a coffee shop called starbucks. i asked her if i could sit down. she said yes. she KNEW i was staring at her Grande ChiChi's.

in fact the whole time i talked to her i was staring at her wonderfully large boobs ( Grande ChiChi's) they where so fun to look at. we hung out for a long time. for about two hours. it felt so good to be with her.

then she had to leave. i gave her a half hug. then she PULLED me to her. and PUSHED her Grande ChiChi's on my chest. they felt so suave ( soft).

we parted ways afterwards. i am still friends with her on facebook.

so please stop lieing. you love nasty rude comments. it makes you feel better about your body Senorita Grande Culo Colibri.

LOL

That was flirt for her .big deal.

And no i dont enjoy straight sexual coments because that would be plain ofensive , theres a big diference between just saying sexual words and saying a flatering rhyme !

And yes im placing u with the lowest ones , those that ive always avoided :) for being ofensive towards me

Being sexual or not its not really about ur concern , and i only enjoy clever catcalling those that re harmless and a lil naughty .

anything outside that is plain rude , did u ever search the word PIROPO?? i think u didnt .
piropo ? who said i ever wanted too. why ? because YOU want me to. i am not going to give you a Piropo just because you enjoy it. please senorita culo.

your still bullshitting. you are worried how other women are going to feel about it. but you enjoy it nonetheless.

i wonder what your culo looks like. is it soft or firm. dark butt crack or light butt crack.

this is your comment here from a previous post....

"Razz thanx 4 the welcome , Smile sorry to disapoint u but im not white i look more like coffe with milk :3 , i look brighter in that pic maybe because im in front of my window with all the light and stuff , i actually had another pic before this one where i look more morena n_n ! "

so this means your culo is a morena booty. or brown ass. you fat ass hummingbird.

your so cute and so sweet nonetheless. ahhh...such a lair though !!!.

i sexually flirt with mexican and salvador women here in california ALL the time. about their booty and bouncing boobs. you should see the smirk on their face and blushing. all of them are like this. including yourself. such a liar.

here is a site for latina women that are from the streets and are sexual. this proves here that ALL of you are like this...

http://www.bigbootynayara.com/home10.html

street booty from tijuana http://www.tjbooty.com/INDEXb.htm

you want to do the same as they do senorita grande culo colibri.

judging by your picture you posted before. my guess is that your culo is small probably suave too. definitely a brown culo though.
Last edited by ssjparris on April 10th, 2012, 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
colibri
Freshman Poster
Posts: 157
Joined: December 11th, 2011, 7:53 pm
Location: AZTLAN

Re: PFFF

Post by colibri »

ssjparris wrote:
colibri wrote:
ssjparris wrote:ahhh....you changed your tone of voice Colibri....your where speaking LOUD with big capital letters. all angry.

now your acting like this " oh i am not mad at all "

yes i am being silly because i am enjoying myself with this post. its funny.

i am NOT falling for this offensive non sense your posting. your a very sexual person. you are a sex machine.

your thinking about sex every single day. sex machine.

thank you for placing me with construction workers. it lets me know how much you like nasty talk.

so please Senorita Grande Culo Colibri just admit how much you enjoy the sexual comments.

let me tell you my experience with a native mexican from cuidad de mexico. i came up to her and talked to her and said hi here in california. i was staring at her ChiChi's when i approached her. this was in a coffee shop called starbucks. i asked her if i could sit down. she said yes. she KNEW i was staring at her Grande ChiChi's.

in fact the whole time i talked to her i was staring at her wonderfully large boobs ( Grande ChiChi's) they where so fun to look at. we hung out for a long time. for about two hours. it felt so good to be with her.

then she had to leave. i gave her a half hug. then she PULLED me to her. and PUSHED her Grande ChiChi's on my chest. they felt so suave ( soft).

we parted ways afterwards. i am still friends with her on facebook.

so please stop lieing. you love nasty rude comments. it makes you feel better about your body Senorita Grande Culo Colibri.

LOL

That was flirt for her .big deal.

And no i dont enjoy straight sexual coments because that would be plain ofensive , theres a big diference between just saying sexual words and saying a flatering rhyme !

And yes im placing u with the lowest ones , those that ive always avoided :) for being ofensive towards me

Being sexual or not its not really about ur concern , and i only enjoy clever catcalling those that re harmless and a lil naughty .

anything outside that is plain rude , did u ever search the word PIROPO?? i think u didnt .
piropo ? who said i ever wanted too. why ? because YOU want me to. i am not going to give you a Piropo just because you enjoy it. please senorita culo.

your still bullshitting. you are worried how other women are going to feel about it. but you enjoy it nonetheless.

i wonder what your culo looks like. is it soft or firm. dark butt crack or light butt crack.

your so cute and so sweet nonetheless. ahhh...such a lair though !!!.

i sexually flirt with mexican and salvador women here in california ALL the time. about their booty and bouncing boobs. you should see the smirk on their face and blushing. all of them are like this. including yourself. such a liar.

here is a site for latina women that are from the streets and are sexual. this proves here that ALL of you are like this...

http://www.bigbootynayara.com/home10.html

street booty from tijuana http://www.tjbooty.com/INDEXb.htm

you want to do the same as they do senorita grande culo colibri.


i wonder why god made u so stubborn , but hey please oh please when coming to Mexico say all ur fancy prhases :) !.ok?

Besides isnt lots of post here telling how diferent mexican and american mexican women are ?

And no i dont want to do the same. u re just becoming less n less of a person for me .
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
User avatar
ssjparris
Junior Poster
Posts: 826
Joined: September 7th, 2010, 7:47 pm

Post by ssjparris »

Your comment from an earlier post

"Razz thanx 4 the welcome , Smile sorry to disapoint u but im not white i look more like coffe with milk :3 , i look brighter in that pic maybe because im in front of my window with all the light and stuff , i actually had another pic before this one where i look more morena n_n ! "

so this means your culo is a morena booty. or brown ass. you fat ass hummingbird. :lol:

judging by your picture you posted before. my guess is that your culo is small probably suave too. definitely a brown culo though.

your never going to give up. and tell the truth. its driving your crazy right now. my posts are driving you nuts.

about the comments for the mexican women. they ARE from mexico. no where else. its going to be the same thing there.

besides i like how your pants ride into your buttcrack senorita grande culo colibri.

what did you think about the websites would you do the same. YES YOU WOULD !!!. :wink:

anyway i think im going to quite with this i am out caio !!!.
Falcon
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1857
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 3:59 pm

Post by Falcon »

Amigo grosero! 8) Mz. Hummingbird is saying you're on the same level as this hippo. (Click on the Watch on YouTube link.)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 1:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry »

ssjparris wrote:hahahahah...

please tell this to adria2789 here on the forum. she is of hispanic descent

and she told me she ignores men that say " psst, come here " to her.

in mexico if you say "psst, come here" it is considered normal and actually makes the women there feel good about themselves. foreign women rule.
Yeah but not to blatantly diss her, but she is Americanized, dude.

"Ven aca, Adria. Te espero." Lo resuelto. Fixed. jajaajaja
Last edited by E_Irizarry on April 10th, 2012, 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 1:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry »

@ssjparris,


Necesitas a mejorar tu habilidad de cortejar cuando se tratan las mujeres mejicanas, dude.

Piropos (ie. flattering comments) cannot be done when being "demasiado maldisimo asqueroso asi", dude. (too f***ing gross/nasty)

If anything, you are making them look like "verdaderas putas" which is not cool most of the time and can land you some serious problemas grandisimos, man.

Eso es lo que te aconseja, paisano. (That's my advice to you.)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
User avatar
ssjparris
Junior Poster
Posts: 826
Joined: September 7th, 2010, 7:47 pm

Post by ssjparris »

Well one thing is. It sure the hell works especially when there is nobody around. Then you'll see her laughing and giggling at your erotic/nasty/naughty comments. Why because they love it.

They put up there dukes and get angry because they care to much of how people feel about them. Like you said it makes her look like a whore in front of others. But have her all by herself and her attitude changes about those comments. In a positive way.

Women are sex machines ANYTHING sexual is welcomed.

Look at how Latinas dress very very erotic. Bloobs all out ass curves showing and jiggling everywhere.

I have met Mexicans from south and central Mexico. They are very very sexual. I stare at their ass and they soak the attention up. Sometimes they show it off.

One of them was squeezing her boobs when I looked. Like she literally squashed it in front of me.

But its not okay to tell them how much I like their boobs jiggling and how how I like their pants riding up their butt crack.

They sexually harass men every day with their body. But I'm in the wrong for my comments huh.

This is the only double standard that exists everywhere else. Really unfair stuff.
So tired of men defending women. It's to irrational.

As for Adrianna that bitch got what was coming to her. I don't like her and will not have anything to do with her.
Falcon
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1857
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 3:59 pm

Post by Falcon »

Let's all be more civil. One major goal of this forum is for everyone to be happier. Remember that every single person out there is a human being who has suffered in this world. Spread love, not hate.

And E_Irizarry, you are right. What ssjparris had posted were not piropos at all. They are called groserías! Hahaha.
User avatar
ssjparris
Junior Poster
Posts: 826
Joined: September 7th, 2010, 7:47 pm

Post by ssjparris »

i can do whatever i want on this forum. if i dislike someone i dont talk to them and i ignore them. like i do with arab and aria2789.

i am not hating. finished with this thread. goodbye.
colibri
Freshman Poster
Posts: 157
Joined: December 11th, 2011, 7:53 pm
Location: AZTLAN

Post by colibri »

ssjparris wrote:i can do whatever i want on this forum. if i dislike someone i dont talk to them and i ignore them. like i do with arab and aria2789.

i am not hating. finished with this thread. goodbye.

I agree , for me u just ve showed your true face a very disrespectful man not worthy or replying .. this topic was about cat calling in Mexico ..not "catcalling in ssjparris NEIGHBORHOOD"
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”