Mexican women about cat calling

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Mexican women about cat calling

Post by Falcon »

So I have recently talked to two women in Mexico about cat calling. The classic one is when a male driver honks at a female on the sidewalk and yells, "Mami!"

One single mother in her 20's told me that she actually likes being cat called, and that one of her favorite lines is "Mi reyna" (My queen). I was surprised when she said that - since when would an American woman ever say they like being cat called? I asked her why, and she said it's because being flirted with randomly on the street makes her feel good about herself. :o Then I told her about how American women absolutely hate being cat called, and might actually call security or even the police when cat called. She was in utter disbelief and could not understand why they would NOT like random flirtatious comments. Her reaction was as if I had just told her about odd alien creatures with incomprehensible ways of thinking. :D

I had also asked another married woman in her 30's if she gets cat called a lot. She said, "Oh, here it's completely normal. Do you mean that this doesn't happen in the U.S.?" I told her that in most U.S. neighborhoods, cat calls are rarely heard because "las mujeres americanas son agresivas" (American women are aggressive/mean). That made her and her friends laugh uncontrollably.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

We really don't need to repeat and go over why AW suck.

The message is simple:
WW are a wreck, society, families and dating are a disaster, and the only solution is to pick up and leave or pick up and withdraw (inpat). -- That's the entire message.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I am not focusing on why AW suck. I am sharing my observations about how some women across the border think about and respond to a certain type of situation. :P I would also like to know how it is in different countries.
Futureexpat
Freshman Poster

Post by Futureexpat »

Ive had plenty of mexican friends who would just be cat calling women, and they just could not comprehend that in America this wasn't ok. The thought honestly never crossed my mind until later that women in other countries actually enjoyed it.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Yeah, cat calling in the western demonic reality is an invitation to assault, jail time or financial ruin. What kind of society is this?

So, how would feel if someone called out "Hey there cutie!" to you? I personally like it. It doesn't happen too often, but it brightens my day. :D

Western women don't feel this way, because they've been brainwashed and filled with otherwordly thoughtforms. They don't even compete for affection anymore - they compete for attention, just for the sake of it! They're practically Lillith incarnate! Why doesn't anyone see this?
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

hahahahah...

please tell this to adria2789 here on the forum. she is of hispanic descent

and she told me she ignores men that say " psst, come here " to her.

in mexico if you say "psst, come here" it is considered normal and actually makes the women there feel good about themselves. foreign women rule.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

C.J. wrote:Yeah, cat calling in the western demonic reality is an invitation to assault, jail time or financial ruin. What kind of society is this?

So, how would feel if someone called out "Hey there cutie!" to you? I personally like it. It doesn't happen too often, but it brightens my day. :D

Western women don't feel this way, because they've been brainwashed and filled with otherwordly thoughtforms. They don't even compete for affection anymore - they compete for attention, just for the sake of it! They're practically Lillith incarnate! Why doesn't anyone see this?
+1
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

@ssjparris

I'm not sure why you mentioned adria2789. Yes she's Mexican American, but I really think she's super awesome and completely unlike the "stereotypical AW" being bashed all over the Internet. Actually, you may be surprised to know that by now, we've both become really, really good friends. :wink: Keep in mind that there are still plenty of great American-born and Americanized people around. And plus, women in Mexico ignore their cat callers most of the time too, whether they like it or not.

American guys who have the guts to cat call women tend to be the intimidating "thug" types and will actually make other women AND men feel threatened, whereas your everyday average Joe will be too scared to say anything to a woman on the street. In Mexico, most of the cat callers seem to be harmless, ordinary average Joe's (or average José's) who simply look like clowns when they cat call women. These guys also do not try to follow the women or make them feel unsafe. It all lasts for only a few seconds, and then it's all over. They simply do it as harmless, lighthearted fun. Oftentimes, the cat calling is meant to impress another fellow male friend in order to maintain their machismo.

Why is this the case? Because when you criminalize things like this, the criminally inclined will do it, but not everyday average people.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Another little story:

When I was in Culiacán, Mexico, a middle-aged woman in her 40's that I was talking to suddenly turned around, pointed at a young lady walking across, and told me, "Mira, la muchacha! Muy bonita - te gusta?" (Look at that girl! She's really pretty - do you like her?) She was trying to show off how beautiful the women of her city (called "Culichis") are.

... I was speechless. :P
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Personally I dislike Adria2789. She is pretty much the same kind of person American women are. I was not suprised when she said she dislikes men cat calling her. Very predictable stuff. I know plenty about her especially sense she comes from los Angeles. She attacks me in my posts.

Just find her posts with me in it. She takes things personally just like an American woman. She has a really frail ego. I will NOT be talking to her from now on.

Besides, why would you post how cat calling is enjoyable to Mexican women and then turn around and say some don't like it. Obviously in the defense Adrian2789.

You were letting everyone know that cat calling is enjoyable to women in Mexico which is a good thing.

Flirting besides cat calling is considered natural and normal in Mexico.

But in America and this includes Adrian2789, flirting is NOT accepted. If you met her on the streets for the first time in your life she would have ignored you. Saying "hi" is not enough especially sense your Asian.

She is nice to people here becomes she knows the men here will bash her like crazy if she ever slipped up. Enough said.
colibri
Freshman Poster

I VE OPOSITE FEELINGS ABOUT THIS

Post by colibri »

mmm..

in Mexico cat calling is PIROPOS and piropos are found in the deep core of male mexicans dna x_x hahahah seriously i ve even found books compiling piropos .. lik ethis one

http://www.gandhi.com.mx/index.cfm/id/P ... pid/383247 ( i like the cartonist btw )

the thing is that u start receiving this phrases arounf 15-16 years old , they may come from

a) bus drivers

b) taxi drivers

c) construction workers

d)any other worker specially if they re like in packs of 4 or more :P

e) students

f) mm..yes and every average guy unless if not shy

g) guys at parties

Lucky me i never recived a disgusting piropo whenever i knew there where construcion workers i rather walk by another street or deciding not to pass near .

You guys should now that not every piropo is a cute or clever phrase ! sometimes this situacion made myself so angry and frustarted !

why ?

because sometimes this cat calling came from old ugly disgusting guys with pervi look! and me being 15-16 years old ..like wtf?!

YET ! for every 3 really nice and harmless piropos i sort of received 1 nasty one O_O

IM NOT GONNA LIE i do ve in my memory a couple of one that i really really liked at the time :P

why?

because they had no sexual harm in them just nice words.

some even where silly , and most important the guys where YOUNG or at least inside my age gap !

GUYS blowing kisses at me was very common too

this are some i remember were ok to m e and mad me smile:

GUAPA

MORENAZA !

GUAU ! Y NO SOY PERRO !

SUEGRA !! ( me walking the street with my mom )

HUESITOS SABROSOS ! (lol)

REYNA

MAMI

CHIFLIDOS *FIUU FIUU* ( FALCON help me here u know what kinf of whisteling)hhaha

etc :P

This also is kinda a nighmare when u ve a bf and he doesnt want u to be wandering in the streets cause guys couls be cat calling u :P

WELL EVEN WHEN walking down with my bf ! i ve received piropos :P like-----> ESE PUTO ME LA BAJO !! (meaning *that f***er stole my gf !) lol

dunno piropos can be rather avery boosting thing or a disgusting experience o_o ... but most of the times i just dont care or just roll my eyes ..

leave u guys this video ..is from a girl from argentina who explains us the most awful part of cat calling . i ve to say none of the situacions on the vid has hepened to em :O AND I DO NOT WANT TO .. cause u always hear the friend of a friend who had that nasty encounter -__-

http://vimeo.com/36509870
Last edited by colibri on April 9th, 2012, 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

ssjparris wrote:Besides, why would you post how cat calling is enjoyable to Mexican women and then turn around and say some don't like it.
Of course, it's common sense not 100% of women in any country, including Mexico or the Philippines or Russia, will enjoy cat calling if you think about it. But the point is, MANY will enjoy it and/or not find it repulsive. I never turned around about anything.
ssjparris wrote:I know plenty about her especially sense she comes from los Angeles. She attacks me in my posts.

Just find her posts with me in it. She takes things personally just like an American woman. She has a really frail ego. I will NOT be talking to her from now on.
I saw those posts, and she was completely fine, and very civil. Relax. Don't be another Grunt. :D
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@Super Saiyan

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Don't you mean "we would nuke her into oblivion if she ever slipped up"? Anyway, I have personally talked to her, and let me tell you-- from the posts I have read from her recently and the time we talked, I must say that while she is not a card-carrying member of N.O.W. (National Organization for Women), she is just as feminist and (possibly) man-hating as NOW. However, like I said, I have more respect for a man hating feminist (because she is open and honest about it, and you know where she stands-- no ifs, ands, or buts about it), than someone like adria2789.
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on April 9th, 2012, 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Colibri, thank you very much for your input. I imagine it definitely would be much worse if you are in the big city. The Mexican women I talked to were from small rural villages and probably get far less attention than women in the city.
YET ! for every 3 really nice and harmless piropos i sort of received 1 nasty one O_O
I can imagine! :D
this are some i remember were ok to m e and mad me smile:

GUAPA

MORENAZA !

GUAU ! Y NO SOY PERRO !

SUEGRA !! ( me walking the street with my mom )

HUESITOS SABROSOS ! (lol)

REYNA

MAMI

CHIFLIDOS *FIUU FIUU* ( FALCON help me here u know what kinf of whisteling)hhaha

etc
This pretty much confirmed what I had posted above. :)

My young friends in Mexico do it when they're driving me around the streets in their pickup trucks, hehehe. :D I can still never shout out any piropos to women in the streets of Mexico due to my being raised in the suburban U.S. I tell my friends it's because "mi mamá me enseñó a respetar las mujeres!"
This also is kinda a nighmare when u ve a bf and he doesnt want u to be wandering in the streets cause guys couls be cat calling u

dunno piropos can be rather avery boosting thing or a disgusting experience o_o ... but most of the times i just dont care or just roll my eyes ..
I have a friend who once shouted out piropos to women in the streets who were out walking with their boyfriends! He did that in front of his own wife too. She said, "Cuidado, o va a sacar un machete!" Jajajaja.

I completely understand how you feel. A few times I have gotten piropos from old gay men in Mexico! :shock: Similarly, I just don't care or just roll my eyes.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Falcon wrote:
ssjparris wrote:Besides, why would you post how cat calling is enjoyable to Mexican women and then turn around and say some don't like it.
Of course, it's common sense not 100% of women in any country, including Mexico or the Philippines or Russia, will enjoy cat calling if you think about it. But the point is, MANY will enjoy it and/or not find it repulsive. I never turned around about anything.
ssjparris wrote:I know plenty about her especially sense she comes from los Angeles. She attacks me in my posts.

I saw those posts, and she was completely fine, and very civil. Relax. Don't be another Grunt. :D
dude no she was not. like i said i live here in L.A. i know what she is like. she took it personally. she lied to you. :lol:
she doesn't want you to think she was angry. american women are never open to men about their feelings. they plain old lie to you. especially sense your a man. :lol:

ugh. ALL women like flirting and cat calls. all of them do. not half and the other half doesn't.

and what is this stalker thing again oh boy here we go again.

they feel uncomfortable and unsafe huh. hahahaaahaha :lol:

if you yourself glance at a women and are behind her on the street. then she turns left. then you turn left. still admiring her body ofcourse. do you know what she is thinking about you " oh no HE IS STALKING ME !!!....I feel uncomfortable and unsafe around him now...oh no !!!".

your another one of those guys that LISTENS to american women (probably adrianna telling you about men stalking her). mark davis makes this mistake too. STOP listining to them. they are so f***ing sick in the head. thinking different men are stalking them every day. and think its the MAN that makes them feel unsafe and uncomfortable. nope its her sick perverted mind that is causing her to feel the way she is feeling.

you tried meeting adrianna yet. she lives a couple hours away from you. i tell you the truth she does NOT feel comfortable around you and too afraid that you might be dangerous. so she is acting nice to you online. but she would be very cautious around you regardless of how much time she has spent with you over the phone or online. she is scared to death that you might attack her. im not exaggerating here. just sharing the facts. this is why i am finished talking to any american woman here.