The real reason American women don't pick good men

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pete98146 wrote:
Women want four things out of a guy right now. These four in no particular order are:

1. Wealth
2. Power
3. Good looks
4. Entertainment/Sex

If a Good Guy has any of these traits he won't have problems dating. But many don't have enough of these qualities to please women in the AngloShpere.
OK.... so........ if and when we do date outside the 'Sphere, are we then finding unspoiled, traditional women? Or are we really just relocating to a country where we are perceived as having more of 1,2,3 and 4 than the local men do?

Thoughts?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Being good looking won't necessarily save you either.

I think it is just that American women truly hate men. They are mostly wretched people who think backwards. Even if a man had all (except the wealth) of those traits, the women are so insecure that they will find a minute flaw in the man, magnify it, and use it as justification to ignore him. After that, she will go around telling the entire world why she is no longer interested, which will also ruin his reputation and embarrass him.

Now if a man is wealthy (and I am starting to believe this is the only trait that truly matters as long as the man isnt too, too repulsive), the woman will accept him, cause she plans on fleecing him later on. She will need to use him to pay back her college loans and to buy her a car (or fix up her old car) while they are together, and to finance the lifestyle she has become used to after she leaves him (through child support, alimony, etc).

Then she can be with the men she really wants: the criminals. And she can play music chairs, juggling multiple bad boys.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The real reason American women don't pick good men

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:This post by "The Hero of Men" that OTB showed me was brilliant and spot on!

"You know, us good men are like mirrors, and when We talk to American women, it's like being around us forces them to look at themselves, AND THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT THEY SEE. That's a possible reason why Western women avoid good men-- good men are like mirrors, forcing them to see themselves as they really are, AND THEY DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT. That's why they turn tail and run when a good man comes around, and why they aren't "afraid" of real criminals and choose them. Criminals and the bad boys won't force them to look at themselves honestly. Another reason they choose the bad boy is to have an excuse to blame the failure of the relationship on either him or all men in general. Another possible reason is that American women have an inferiority complex, and they want someone less than them so they can feel superior, and with a lot of good men, it would nullify her "superior" train of thought."
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with this.

Due to their insecurity, they need a man they feel is inferior to them in some way. The woman always has to be better than the man for the sake of their egos. If the man is better than the woman (except for financially and height), it will threaten her ego beyond the breaking point, and it will be a non-starter.

Each woman knows exactly where she falls relative to other people they interact with. It's almost intuitive with them. And basically they mentally measure and weigh themselves against others. It truly is a competition. It will never be a cooperative unit with a feminist woman.

And it is quite ironic that these women will all their rights, privileges and freedoms are the most insecure people on the face of the earth.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do you all remember that story in Greek mythology about Medusa, the hideous creature with snakes on her hand who will turn you to stone if you look at her? Well she got turned to stone herself when a mirror was used to make her see her own reflection.

That's what it's like when you are too genuine and down-to-earth around American girls. You become a mirror that reveals their own ugliness to them. And they will hate you for it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Hmmm... I wonder if this is even one of the reasons DuPage County, Illinois women are moving to Chicago's huge ghetto and hooking up with hardened killers and bank robbers.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by Zambales »

Introvert wrote:
May 8th, 2012, 6:41 pm
Nowadays, many women see good/decent guys as being uptight and judgmental which to them equates to "not fun".
They're on the hunt for a sucker to manipulate and dictate to. They even have the arrogance to try and change males such as bad boys, but as any clued up person will tell you, individuals like this rarely change for the better. A lot of women do not like intelligence because they'e fearful of it and know they can't compete but a female who embraces it will respect you which is usually a good sign.

It's always beneficial to be judgemental when it comes to women if it's a meaningful relationship you're after. You need to look at one like a business transaction protecting your own interests otherwise they will have your pants down. As they say, there's no sentiments in business and this is what a good proportion of them are - business women, hiding under a guise. They especially zoom in on men who prioritize beauty and sex before anything else because they can be easily manipulated.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
May 7th, 2012, 3:04 am
Winston wrote:This post by "The Hero of Men" that OTB showed me was brilliant and spot on!

"You know, us good men are like mirrors, and when We talk to American women, it's like being around us forces them to look at themselves, AND THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT THEY SEE. That's a possible reason why Western women avoid good men-- good men are like mirrors, forcing them to see themselves as they really are, AND THEY DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT. That's why they turn tail and run when a good man comes around, and why they aren't "afraid" of real criminals and choose them. Criminals and the bad boys won't force them to look at themselves honestly. Another reason they choose the bad boy is to have an excuse to blame the failure of the relationship on either him or all men in general. Another possible reason is that American women have an inferiority complex, and they want someone less than them so they can feel superior, and with a lot of good men, it would nullify her "superior" train of thought."
Bingo.

This is why, aside from college, I have never had a girlfriend. American women are trash, and they only give you the time of day when they are used up, post-menopausal, and married. How repulsive is that?
"Mangina's grovel. Men travel"

One of the best signatures I've seen on a forum. :lol:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Zambales wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 2:33 am
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

Bingo.

This is why, aside from college, I have never had a girlfriend. American women are trash, and they only give you the time of day when they are used up, post-menopausal, and married. How repulsive is that?

What about "Go abroad, get a broad"? That's my signature shit!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 3:53 pm
Zambales wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 2:33 am
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

Bingo.

What about "Go abroad, get a broad"? That's my signature shit!
A broad is kind of a derogatory term for a woman I think, Irizarry. Need to change that word for something more sophisticated. :wink: