The real reason American women don't pick good men

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

The real reason American women don't pick good men

Post by Winston »

This post by "The Hero of Men" that OTB showed me was brilliant and spot on!

"You know, us good men are like mirrors, and when We talk to American women, it's like being around us forces them to look at themselves, AND THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT THEY SEE. That's a possible reason why Western women avoid good men-- good men are like mirrors, forcing them to see themselves as they really are, AND THEY DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT. That's why they turn tail and run when a good man comes around, and why they aren't "afraid" of real criminals and choose them. Criminals and the bad boys won't force them to look at themselves honestly. Another reason they choose the bad boy is to have an excuse to blame the failure of the relationship on either him or all men in general. Another possible reason is that American women have an inferiority complex, and they want someone less than them so they can feel superior, and with a lot of good men, it would nullify her "superior" train of thought."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Agreed. Spot on.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OTB and I were talking on Skype today. And we both agreed that one reason why some women immediately dislike for no reason, even a female coworker, is that they sense that we are genuine authentic down to earth guys, and if they are not that way, then it reminds them of how fake and inauthentic they are. Thus, they can't face that so they have an immediate aversion to guys like us.

Does that make sense? Have any of you notice this too, that there are some women who immediately dislike you, even as a coworker, for no valid reason?

These same women who dislike us for no reason, are also incapable of holding an intelligent down to earth conversation as well, not surprisingly. Their wavelength just won't allow it for some reason. It's really weird.

OTB also remarked how the topics in this forum are taboo in that you aren't supposed to ever talk about them or even realize them. Instead, you are supposed to blame yourself. These topics are simply uncool and make you look like losers. How sad isn't it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Just to note Winston. Not that they don't like you but that they're intimidated by you and you can sense that in their body language.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Winston, I'm honored that you would use my post like that! Thank you!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
flyingmonkey9
Freshman Poster

Post by flyingmonkey9 »

I work with a few women like that. Right off the bat they dislike me for no apparent reason. And I'm easygoing and friendly to those open to my personality. Both of them are continiously unhappy and bitchy and both married down to keep their egos intact.
The only thing worse than a man without options is a woman with them...
DistanceRunner
Freshman Poster

Post by DistanceRunner »

flyingmonkey9 wrote:I work with a few women like that. Right off the bat they dislike me for no apparent reason. And I'm easygoing and friendly to those open to my personality. Both of them are continiously unhappy and bitchy and both married down to keep their egos intact.
They're probably overweight. :roll:
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

Winston wrote:OTB and I were talking on Skype today. And we both agreed that one reason why some women immediately dislike for no reason, even a female coworker, is that they sense that we are genuine authentic down to earth guys, and if they are not that way, then it reminds them of how fake and inauthentic they are. Thus, they can't face that so they have an immediate aversion to guys like us.

Does that make sense? Have any of you notice this too, that there are some women who immediately dislike you, even as a coworker, for no valid reason?

These same women who dislike us for no reason, are also incapable of holding an intelligent down to earth conversation as well, not surprisingly. Their wavelength just won't allow it for some reason. It's really weird.

OTB also remarked how the topics in this forum are taboo in that you aren't supposed to ever talk about them or even realize them. Instead, you are supposed to blame yourself. These topics are simply uncool and make you look like losers. How sad isn't it?
It's probably because they're very much sheeple. I've often heard about how women sometimes will like certain guys just because they know other girls like them. Unfortunately, not too many people seem to be able to think for themselves. So, also if others may think you're a loser then they must too!

Plus, I think a lot of American women are constantly trying to delude themselves as well. Since they have this aforementioned inferiority complex, they must constantly tell themselves they're "worth it" and they deserve only the "best." The "best" is not actually good in objective terms, only subjectively. So, they may think the "best" is someone who really makes the ginie tingle or someone that their friends approve of.

About the whole blaming-yourself thing, it doesn't work, of course. I don't listen to people who profess this point of view because, often, it is said by people who already fit in and think they fit in because they earned it or deserve it. In reality, they fit in because they were lucky enough to have been born with the attributes that are valued in this sick society.
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald
TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

Winstin

Post by TheLilAbs »

Dont forget the ones that need a man to be on thier level which doesnt exist
at the end of the day they are only hurting themselfs
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: The real reason American women don't pick good men

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Winston wrote:This post by "The Hero of Men" that OTB showed me was brilliant and spot on!

"You know, us good men are like mirrors, and when We talk to American women, it's like being around us forces them to look at themselves, AND THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT THEY SEE. That's a possible reason why Western women avoid good men-- good men are like mirrors, forcing them to see themselves as they really are, AND THEY DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT. That's why they turn tail and run when a good man comes around, and why they aren't "afraid" of real criminals and choose them. Criminals and the bad boys won't force them to look at themselves honestly. Another reason they choose the bad boy is to have an excuse to blame the failure of the relationship on either him or all men in general. Another possible reason is that American women have an inferiority complex, and they want someone less than them so they can feel superior, and with a lot of good men, it would nullify her "superior" train of thought."
Bingo.

This is why, aside from college, I have never had a girlfriend. American women are trash, and they only give you the time of day when they are used up, post-menopausal, and married. How repulsive is that?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OTB and I talked about a few other things as well:

1. I explained to him why I felt that black people were more down to earth than white people. I mentioned this on the forum before, but for some reason, some of you contested it. I don't know why. But OTB understood when I meant when I explained it like this: When you complain about something to a black person or say a negative truth, they do not usually deny it or try to spin it or sugar coat it. They are usually quick to agree and say "Oh I know!" Most white people usually will deny a negative truth or try to sugar coat it. He understood what I meant and could see where I was coming from. Most black people that I've met love hearing the truth, even if it's negative, and will not try to spin it or sugar coat it like most white people do. That's why they seem more authentic and down to earth to me. Does that make sense?

I know it's taboo to categorize or point out differences in races, but that's been my consistent experience. Even OTB agreed with it.

2. Another interesting thing we both observed was that while on the internet, you hear a lot of hype about "approaching women", esp on PUA sites, in real everyday life, you don't actually see anyone approaching women. Instead, everyone minds their own business and goes about their own thing, ignoring everyone else. Thus it feels inappropriate and out on a limb to try to cold approach a woman, when no one else around you is doing it, and makes you feel like some kind of freak. So it's strange that what you read about on the internet and what you see in everyday life don't match up at all.

Anyone ever notice that too?

I guess I've seen guys hit on women in LA a few times, or start a conversation with a girl sitting near them. But even in those rare cases, the woman just acts polite and platonic while having a lighthearted conversation with him. There's no flirting going on and she definitely doesn't flirt back with him.

(Sigh) It's a wonder anyone hooks up in such societies. I wonder how. Other than going to parties and being introduced through mutual friends, there's really no way for a normal person who is not a celebrity to meet women. Of course, there's always the internet too, but we all know how that goes.

I have seen many guys in Russia hitting on girls and approaching them, but they are usually low class vulgar type of guys.

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'(Sigh) It's a wonder anyone hooks up in such societies. I wonder how'

I was thinking the same the other day, when i walk down the street observing human interaction or lack of it, how the fk anyone hooks up under such conditions...has to be parties where everyone gets intoxicated to lower inhibitions..fk societey where you cant flirt with women, talk to them freely,tell them they are hot and have smokin hot body ...unless both of you are drunk or under some other mind altering substance
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Winston wrote:OTB and I talked about a few other things as well:

1. I explained to him why I felt that black people were more down to earth than white people. I mentioned this on the forum before, but for some reason, some of you contested it. I don't know why. But OTB understood when I meant when I explained it like this: When you complain about something to a black person or say a negative truth, they do not usually deny it or try to spin it or sugar coat it. They are usually quick to agree and say "Oh I know!" Most white people usually will deny a negative truth or try to sugar coat it. He understood what I meant and could see where I was coming from. Most black people that I've met love hearing the truth, even if it's negative, and will not try to spin it or sugar coat it like most white people do. That's why they seem more authentic and down to earth to me. Does that make sense?

Yea, talking about race, even in a civil manor, is not tolerated. In this country ( and others) you can only really talk about other races when you're with your own race; that's the only way things don't spiral out into a heated argument.

As far as what's in bold, the bottom line is that aside from the pure racists, certain Europeans have become very egotistical due to their technological achievements (mostly due to the Jewish strain of their race) that they become highly offended when you criticize their civilization and your position within it even if it's justified. Furthermore, if you can't succeed in their culture, it's ALWAYS your fault.

It's really no different (except it's less covert) then going to Thailand and you start talking bad about the Thai people or their culture. The Thai people will get upset at you (even if what you say is true!) and they will have no hesitation in killing you and shipping your cremated body back to your family simply saying you had an "accident." Also, in Thailand it's hard to rise high in business (legal or illegal) due to the Thai people only looking out for each other with you always being the foreigner no matter how long you have been there.

This is why black people need to leave the US. Why live around people, despite what you do, will always you consider you apes and will prevent your race as a whole from succeeding?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Code: Select all

Yea, talking about race, even in a civil manner, is not tolerated. In this country ( and others) you can only really talk about other races when you're with your own race; that's the only way things don't spiral out into a heated argument. 
Most people are very tribal and I think it has always been that way as we all have a tribal instinct. We also feel very passionate about nationality, religion, region we come from even the city. There are many divisions, so you have to tread carefully.
As far as what's in bold, the bottom line is that aside from the pure racists, certain Europeans have become very egotistical due to their technological achievements (mostly due to the Jewish strain of their race) that they become highly offended when you criticize their civilization and your position within it even if it's justified. Furthermore, if you can't succeed in their culture, it's ALWAYS your fault.
Interesting. It is very similar to Saudi when if a Saudi makes a mistake, they fire a foreigner and/or blame him/her. Just some tribal thing.
It's really no different (except it's less covert) then going to Thailand and you start talking bad about the Thai people or their culture. The Thai people will get upset at you (even if what you say is true!) and they will have no hesitation in killing you and shipping your cremated body back to your family simply saying you had an "accident." Also, in Thailand it's hard to rise high in business (legal or illegal) due to the Thai people only looking out for each other with you always being the foreigner no matter how long you have been there.
Yes, very similar. And just about the same in so many other places and there are so many in groups/out groups that you can join or be rejected by. However, do keep in mind that in Thailand you are an non citizen for the most part, and clearly not a member of society. And they have no experience with large numbers of white/black people in their midst except as tourists. It will change eventually as time goes by. But they are still very very backward when it comes to that. Same with Japan and China and what not.
This is why black people need to leave the US. Why live around people, despite what you do, will always you consider you apes and will prevent your race as a whole from succeeding?
In my opinion, not exactly "leave" the US but add a few countries to it. Diversify your places and do not put all your eggs in one basket. I had a friend from Tennessee, a black guy and he was working in Saudi while going to Ethiopia and slowly establishing his home there. Then he went to Iraq, saved up some 100K and eventually went to Addis Abbaba and set up a guest house in that city. So, a US passport, Middle Eastern assignments and money ( plenty of money, there, but very tight in the US) and a beautiful country in Africa with gorgeous babes everywhere. A perfect formula. That is what many should do, in my opinion.

In the US, people are forced to live in a racial hierarchy no matter who they are and must accept identities and labels forced upon them by some invisible authorities ( and that they do not even always agree with) and then they must be "proud" of those. And be anything but Americans. Either something totally backward and a remainder from the past and an invention of some raving lunatic, or a very cunning system to divide the nation.

I read an article about the Philippine "racial structure" and officially it does not exist. There are no official documents showing race even though the country is very diverse race-wise. All people are just Filipinos. All citizens. even naturalized ,ones are called Filipinos. So you have very white and very black people who look much happier than the ones in the US. There is surely discrimination like in any other place but it is mostly economic and still no one considers another person an ape. There is respect that is inherent in the culture from millennia back.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
flyingmonkey9
Freshman Poster

Post by flyingmonkey9 »

Haha! Good observation, DistanceRunner! Yes they are fat! One is a cow and the other is a whale! Go figure...
The only thing worse than a man without options is a woman with them...