Cock blocking an American Problem

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Futureexpat
Freshman Poster

Cock blocking an American Problem

Post by Futureexpat »

This only seems like a problem in America. Where a girls friends guys or girls will do all in their effort to prevent their friend thats a girl from getting laid its ridiculous. It does not seem to be something I ever hear mentioned by foreigners. I cant tell you how many opportunities have been missed with women I hit it off well with by her stupid cock-block friends. Why is it the friends of girls make it their mission to ensure their friend doesn't get laid?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Re: Cock blocking an American Problem

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

Futureexpat wrote:Where a girls friends guys or girls will do all in their effort to prevent their friend thats a girl from getting laid its ridiculous.
You lost me here.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

I will explain.

You are hitting on a girl. Things are going well.

Then a friend of yours, or a friend of the girl (and these can be male or female friends), will do anything to break up the building bond and sexual possibility.

In the States, this shite has gotten to the point where MEN, young men, will cock-block another man.

This shit used to get the crap beat out of you in the 80's and 90's.

Cock block another man?

Heh - buddy? Step out side for a second. I need to have a word with you...

WTF is wrong with you young guys? Pussies and cockblockers? That's what a f***ing CHYCK does.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

It's an international thing. Korean guys and girls are also monster cock blockers.

It's societies goal to keep people from hooking up and just being happy, these people play their society role, they aren't even aware they are doing it. Just programmed to do it from birth.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It happens in Europe too, but it is more subtle there.

I liken it to the same impulse that does not want others to be more wealthy.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:It happens in Europe too, but it is more subtle there.

Yes. The same bitches (and manginas) who will make every intention to stop you from getting laid will do the exact same thing against your financial gain if they know too much. Make your money, and don't ever let anyone know your financial status in details.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Lord Kimbote
Freshman Poster

Post by Lord Kimbote »

What kind of Manginas are your friends? Seems like you should rid yourself of those you call friends if they are not helping you.
Lava Men's Rights Movement!!

Lava Men Stand Up!!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Mostly jealousy, envy, selfishness or people who are not happy with them selves in general, block others way. It's either on of my reasons or all when it comes to some people. There are some friends & family that are very controlling as well & do this because that's how they are.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by GoingAwol »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 11th, 2012, 5:39 pm

People hate when you make them look bad. It's been shocking (and eye-opening) to witness virtually everyone I know react negatively to my brother's weight loss and improved health. They openly tell him he looked better when he was chubby. They don't give a shit that he is healthier and feels more energetic than he ever has. It pisses them off that he looks better than them.
Wandering_Yeti
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Wandering_Yeti »

Last edited by Wandering_Yeti on January 31st, 2021, 5:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
"To boldy go where no Man has gone before"
-James T. Kirk
Wandering_Yeti
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Wandering_Yeti »

GoingAwol wrote:
January 19th, 2021, 12:08 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 11th, 2012, 5:39 pm

People hate when you make them look bad. It's been shocking (and eye-opening) to witness virtually everyone I know react negatively to my brother's weight loss and improved health. They openly tell him he looked better when he was chubby. They don't give a shit that he is healthier and feels more energetic than he ever has. It pisses them off that he looks better than them.
Makes sense. There's Literally an extreme crab bucket mentality in the West.
"To boldy go where no Man has gone before"
-James T. Kirk