I am mad as hell and I am not going to take this anymore!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

I am mad as hell and I am not going to take this anymore!

Post by jamesbond »

This video sums up how men in America are feeling! :)

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Legendary :)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston was mad as hell too with the dating scene in the US. Then he went overseas and his dating life skyrocketed! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Has anyone seen this movie before? I'm intrigued, I'd like to see it sometime.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

noog wrote:Has anyone seen this movie before? I'm intrigued, I'd like to see it sometime.
I rented this movie about 10 years ago and it is a good movie. It won some academy awards when it came out in 1978.