To Women: Why Are YOU Joining *OUR* Forums??!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

To Women: Why Are YOU Joining *OUR* Forums??!

Post by EntrepreneurNet »

Do you get the pun?? “Ourâ€￾ forum? There is no Ours vs. Yours; this is simply a public forum: not some exclusive club with membership restrictions, pledges, and secret handshakes. True 99% of the people here are men – and that will always be so. But it’s supposed to be a place to share knowledge experience and ideas which enable us all to hopefully improve ourselves and our lives!

BUT If you are a woman, ANY kind of woman, I have a few questions for you:

1. What’s your nationality/region?

2. What general age-range are you in? 16-20? 20-25? 30’s? 40’s?

3. How did you stumble upon HappierAbroad?

4. How long have you been here?

5. And what is your general opinions of this place so far? What do you think of the “cultureâ€￾ here?

To be clear on my perspective on women: I don’t hate all “Westernâ€￾ women, not even 25% of them. I have many great female friends lately. I have to endure a lot from them about “how bad their boyfriends areâ€￾. I only hate ONE women – and we’ll leave it at that.

So if you reply I promise not to criticize you, insult you, or make snide remarks. I can’t guarantee my fellow gentlemen will be as kind. But If they do, just let it roll off, don’t even respond to them..

Because I think that, as men, we should be tolerant of and appreciate the *very few girls who somehow find this forum. Who are brave enough to make an account, and try to participate in this community.. Even if we don’t always agree with them!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
I have one other set of questions for young women here:

1. Why did you join?

2. Also What did you hope to get out of your experience on HA?

3. Are you actually finding it educational? beneficial??

4. Or did you just join out of curiosity? (to see what all these expat men are talking about??)

A member of this forum saved me from almost committing suicide – which led me to this forum – So that’s why I am here.
But if you are a woman I’m really curious: WHY are you here???

I wrote this mainly for the very few of you women (I know) are hiding somewhere in here - but I also welcome the comments and experiences from the guys.

I want to get some commentsfrom real women, to see what You think about this place? I just don’t want this to turn into a big flame war, because that benefits nobody.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Almost every member here knows what misandry is (hatred of men), which is a very serious problem in western societies. But it also seems to me that there’s a lot of hostility towards any women here: I’ve seen several women sign up only to delete/abandon their account a few days later. It’s as if “letting them stay too long could manifest itself into a diseaseâ€￾ and then forum would be ruined.. C’mon? Nonsense!!

If anything, having more smart women on HA would not destroy but might actually benefit the community! Imagine that! I personally would love to see more, especially English-speaking foreign women. We’re the guys going to the ends of the earth trying to date YOU – so wouldn’t it make sense to get more of input into the process?

Atleast 10% of users here should be women - IMO. I would even go so far as to suggest we should have a “Women’s onlyâ€￾ section on this site – though I know few will agree with me.

Last I checked this site is called HappierAbroad.com not “Men’s Only: Guide to Life, Dating, and Living Abroadâ€￾

That would imply that EVEN some women might benefit from this forbidden knowledge! Hell, you may even enjoy being an expat and dating foreign guys! Plus leaving behind Western society for a few years could be a great boost to your mental health and happiness.

And a final question for the men: How often does it happen that you disagree with someone here, then they falsely accuse you of being a woman or a “manginaâ€￾ – and the whole thing rolls into a flame-war?? Just because you didn’t agree? You don’t have to drop names or quote threads, But I’m curious to know if it’s happened?

Obviously this shouldn’t happen to established members who have a lot of reputation. I’m just pointing out that a lot of times replies are misconstrued for being an “angry feminist womanâ€￾ when they're just stating an opposing viewpoint. While we can never truly tell who’s male and who’s female? We just know there ARE atleast SOME women stalking this forum. Rite??

I realize that most women here (how many?) will probably never read this, and it will soon be buried under a mountain of other post. But I’d really like to have an open, honest, and constructive (*not hostile) discussion about this.

Anyway thanks for stopping by!
Last edited by EntrepreneurNet on September 10th, 2012, 6:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:Then you get manginas white-knighting the pestilent females. Eventually the mods side with the females and manginas (even assuming the mods aren't establishment shills to begin with) and start banning manly men, and in no time the forum is reduced to an online version of Oprah.
Well then I guess we'll never get any respectable females, foreign or otherwise, involved in this forum. If it's too "manly" for them to handle: http://www.amazon.com/Alphabet-Manlines ... 366&sr=8-1

It was worth a shot I figured. I wanted to see if I could get response from some of them.

It's unfortunate that so few % of women respect or even understand the thought processes & feelings of noble men. And the rest, turn a blind eye when men are getting fu*ked over by women.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Well I personally think that women join this forum because they feel it's a threat to them because they know good men are no longer waiting for them while they get banged by players and bad boys. They are finally realizing that point dexter is seeking greener pastures elsewhere. I've been burned so many times by the american female that my choice to finally find something meaningful and someone I love more than anything in the world was by going abroad. I've been made fun of and even seen with my own eyes how AW react to the point they get crazy and even thrown in their ignorant comments cause deep down inside they know they have lost another good man.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Women that were on this forum never did any harm. Many men on this forum scared them away with the misogyny. I talked to one of the best female member on this forum on Skype for months on the phone and video chat and she is nothing but lovely. Many of them think this site is a traveling site, but they get attacked by the wolf pack and then never come back here. This site is not for men only. This site has jumped the shark 85 million times. This site has no identity anymore.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Phoenix, I like you, I respect you, but I have to respectfully disagree with you on one point-- this forum IS meant for men only for the simple fact that is that it's just us men who have to endure the brunt of the feminist nonsense and the fallout that comes from it (i.e. misandry, datelessness due to absurdly high standards, misandry/anti-male bias in the legal system and in the family court system, et cetera). Females, no matter where they are from, could NOT begin to understand where us men are coming from, and that is why I personally believe females (even though I don't hate females; just strongly dislike Western women) have no place on this forum. Even if she were ugly as sin,
fat as hell, dateless and got no attention here stateside, STILL, as a woman, she would still benefit from the feminist societal double standards and the biased legal system here. For instance, if this girl slept with a guy she liked and he didn't want her, she could file a false rape report in him and get him in major trouble.

It's like I said earlier: females couldn't begin to understand the B.S. that us men put up with, and (as much as I like women, not western ones) that's why they don't belong here. However, if they don't spout off feminist nonsense, then I don't see a problem with them being here.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@Phoenix

I forgot to add, a Western/American woman can make a false rape claim against a man, and he could go to prison for a very long time. Even when/if the claim is proven to be bogus, 9 times out of 10, the worst the woman will get is the proverbial slap on the wrist. Case in point: the infamous Duke Lacrosse case. That stripper who filed the false rape claim against those lacrosse players, if I remember correctly, she wasn't even prosecuted for that bogus claim! Also, there is the case of that false rape claim in the Brian Brooks case. That dude had his life ruined and his dreams crushed because of a bogus rape claim from an AMERICAN woman, and she even came out and said that she lied because she would have had to reimburse a million-dollar settlement, and she STILL hasn't been prosecuted for what she did!

Besides, most (if not all) women who come here eventually start spouting off feminist propaganda, and it divides us until the feminist troll(s) in question are either shut down in their tracks or they get bored and abandon/delete their accounts. The subject matter of this forum is about MEN who are tired of the feminist/misandric society that they are forced to live in. Females do not have a dog in this fight, as they would benefit from a feminist society/culture. However, if a female wants to come here and she doesn't spout off feminist propaganda and B.S. mantras, then I will at least tolerate her presence.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLilAbs »

Cause They know there time is up
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Well then!
I’ve gotten no comments at all from HA women. So that tells me 99.9% of active users on this site are Men. How Surprising!
Phx wrote:Women that were on this forum never did any harm. Many men on this forum scared them away with the misogyny. I talked to one of the best female member on this forum on Skype for months on the phone and video chat and she is nothing but lovely. Many of them think this site is a traveling site, but they get attacked by the wolf pack and then never come back here. This site is not for men only.
See, that’s exactly what I’m talking about. I read a couple of threads like that; which is what inspired me to write this one.

I wish we had some female members like HER on this forum. It’s so rare that we get someone like that, why would we want to chase them away??

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Phoenix, I like you, I respect you, but I have to respectfully disagree with you on one point-- this forum IS meant for men only

I personally believe females (even though I don't hate females; just strongly dislike Western women) have no place on this forum.
I have to respectfully disagree with you on that. Though you’re other statements are valid, and most of the influential members may agree with you.

I think it's been "men only" because men have chased away any women who have tried to join. And if we keep it that way, one day a competing forum may spring up that allows BOTH men AND women to collaboratively talk about such issues. Does that make sense?

And when that day happens, I'll be leaving HA.

Tell you what: I’d like to hear Winston’s viewpoint on the issue, since he created this place.

The_Hero_of_Men wrote: she would still benefit from the feminist societal double standards and the biased legal system here. For instance, if this girl slept with a guy she liked and he didn't want her, she could file a false rape report in him and get him in major trouble.
I'm just curious, is that what happened to you? Or someone you know personally?? You 2nd post elaborated on it, so that makes me think you've had a direct experience.

I've never known anyone who had that happen, but I don't doubt that it gones on a lot more often than we'd like to think. (that’s one of the reasons why I’m leaving this country.) *I'm very aware that women will stoop to such levels!

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:...it's just us men who have to endure the brunt of the feminist nonsense and the fallout that comes from it (i.e. misandry, datelessness due to absurdly high standards, misandry/anti-male bias in the legal system and in the family court system, et cetera).
See that's the thing: the fallout goes much further and wider than we're willing to recognize. Let’s look at another aspect of it.

Think about it: how many men in the U.S. end up KILLING women, their ex wives/gf/lovers, for being repeatedly abused by them?

I’m not going to name specific cases or people who have done so. (Ok, maybe 1! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_I_Did_It) But we all know it’s going on EVERY single day..

And chances are if he’s a smart-enough man, he will find a way to get away with it. Only the dumb ones get caugh. http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question107378.html

If you ask me: Being dead is a lot worse than being in prison!
So the fact is: feminism is destroying both men AND women’s lives!

American propaganda and feminist values are the source of BOTH problems: https://www.google.com/search?q=murder+ ... vorce+rate

The_Hero_of_Men wrote: Besides, most (if not all) women who come here eventually start spouting off feminist propaganda, and it divides us until the feminist troll(s) in question are either shut down in their tracks or they get bored and abandon/delete their accounts. The subject matter of this forum is about MEN who are tired of the feminist/misandric society that they are forced to live in. Females do not have a dog in this fight....
I think they atleast have a right to be here, and be tolerated.
Listen, I’m just as angry with western women as the next guy! (read my introduction)
Last edited by EntrepreneurNet on September 7th, 2012, 8:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@EntrepreneurNet

No, I have not had the displeasure/dishonor of being falsely accused of rape. It just happens to others, and I was just citing two major cases to support my message that actually made the news.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

1 in 100 women might be good, but we do not have the time or energy to sift through all of the crap just to get a Western woman that MIGHT NOT be corrupted, and that "1 in 100" woman has a 90% chance (at worst) of being taken. Also, I don't think women should be here because if you give women an inch, they'll take a whole light year (equivalent to almost 7 BILLION miles). There were female members in this forum, and most of them were in fact like a cancer on this forum, and you know what they say about cancer-- you can either (surgically) excise/remove the cancer and destroy it, or you can sit back and let it destroy the whole body.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:we do not have the time or energy to sift through all of the crap just to get a Western woman that MIGHT NOT be corrupted.
Ok then, Well what about eastern women? The kind of women we might actually be dating one day, if we manage to escape the West and go abroad??

Don't they use the Internet? Are they welcome here?
Last edited by EntrepreneurNet on September 7th, 2012, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Plus I'm not talking about turning HA into a "dating site". That's not the purpose of having women here.

I'd just like their input in some of the matters discussed.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@EntrepeneurNet

Well, that's different (eastern woman). I know we're on the same team, so I want you to know that I meant you no harm/disrespect.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

OMG - I've never read so much manginaism in my life!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder