Why Taiwan SUCKS in all areas except food & safety

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Taiwan SUCKS in all areas except food & safety

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 10:45 am
Winston wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 6:22 am
.... I've had instances where I've walked into a restaurant in Taiwan alone, and the waitress looks at me oddly and asks me "Why are you all alone? Where's your companions?" Then when I proceed to tell her the above, she looks at me as though I were a Martian.
It was a waitress (female) and not a waiter (male) asking you this. I wonder what a local waiter in Taiwan would reply to you if you show up with your arguments.

Of course for a female it is in such countries like Taiwan (and South Korea too) much easier to find male and female friends than for a man, Chinese or not makes no difference I guess.

Taiwan is not a bad place otherwise for me, but I do not remember any friendly women there during my short visits.
I never made it up to any friends from Taiwan either.

Japan is a little bit better I would say, but not so much. This is because the country is wider, people are polite and helpful, and it is not the same if you are on an island with 23 million people or 125 million people.
They would not reply with much. They would either deny it and say "Taiwanese are friendly and good. You just haven't met the right people yet." or they would say "I've never met anyone like you describe." or would say nothing but look shocked that anyone would say such taboo things.

Yeah Taiwan like America is friendlier to women and girls than men.

Not a bad place? Sure it may be safe and sterile, but it's also lifeless, dead, dull, soulless, and a place full of zombies. No one is really alive or can hold a good conversation. It's just not them. If you are alive or lively you will feel out of place. Very awkward.

People say that Japan is less friendly than Taiwan, but I have a hard time believing that. Japanese are more brave I think, their culture promotes courage and bravery. Taiwan does not.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne