Social welfare and stupid western sows

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Social welfare and stupid western sows

Post by C.J. »

http://gma.yahoo.com/slammed-using-food ... tment.html

This is why I have no sympathy for NO western woman, especially once the "7 deadly plagues" strike the western world(oh wait, they're here already!) Gonna be some fun times ahead! :D

Basically, this woman was too poor to pay her entire grocery bill at checkout with FOOD STAMPS(some of her items weren't eligible). Like the worthless sow she is, she argued with employees who refused to let her steal roughly $10 worth of groceries and get away with it. Once the manager of the store caved and just let her have the items, she asserted her DEVIL GIVEN RIGHT to be superior to these employees who were probably men. That was when karma stepped in and said "Ok bitch, you got the last laugh, SHUT THE HELL UP before I lay the smackdown on ya!"

And of course, by then it was too late. The manager told her: "Excuse me for working for a living and not relying on food stamps like you."

DAYUM! Need some ointment for that burn, you pathetic bitch? Apparently, she couldn't take the truth being smacked into her face in public, and cried as a result. Aww!

Well we can't all be high and mighty, and absolutely worthless at the same time, now can't we?

Her situation is a tear-jerker for you emotional types - her husband's carpentry business doesn't make enough dough, and she can't work becuase of her kidney condition, making her spend 12 hours in dialysis operations. Haha... she can do better! Her husband should either get a better profession, or dump his wife. The big dummy in the photo should either get serious treatment in a hospital, or get her ass up and reverse her parent's failures. No one with that kind of condition should be having children/getting married, first of all.

Instead of taking an apology from the company and a $15 gift card, she wants the guy who told her off to bow to her, make less money and waste time being trained on how to be a bitch! Only a western sow would want this person to go through hell just because she got put in her place. But wait! She stopped on her sow tirade and got a little humble - she didn't want him to lose his job! Haha!

As far as I'm concerned, these public welfare programs are destructive to a person's financial future. Most people don't realize the money system in the west is based on quantum mechanics/electronic circuitry. Basically, you're a money battery. As you spend, you give that money to corporations, which in turn save most of it for themselves. However what happens if you don't EARN money but still spend it? Where does it come from? Your financial future. The more you use these programs such as food stamps, social security and whatnot, you're sacrificing your possible future fortunes and saying "I can earn it later. No need to do it now."

The elite still get your money, but you put a financial hole in your possible fortunes. THAT'S why they invented these sytems. It's free money and stops people from becoming as rich as them as fiat money is tangible and FINITE.

That is why I highly recommend that anyone using these systems to get off them IMMEDIATELY.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Ok, I agree with you that she has a major attitude problem. However social security is not a bad thing, neither is free healthcare for everyone. There are quite a few rich countries that use these systems and they work.
Some people might have genuine problems and without support what are they supposed to do ? Lay down and die ?
I think the US should stop making war on third world countries and put that money to better use in education and health care. A healthy, educated individual is a productive member of society, a mass murderer soldier with mental problems is not.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

What's wrong with the USA? Why should a manager be transferred for telling the truth? He should have refused her the $10 items and called the Police on her - that's what I'd have done. May this fat b!tch starve - she needs a lesson in how hard life is.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I thought this lady was black... until I read the article. Anyway, I think that she got OWNED!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...