Why have US guys become dateless, pathetic manginas?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
terminator
Junior Poster

Why have US guys become dateless, pathetic manginas?

Post by terminator »

Why do US guys think that becoming a slave and a mangina will get them a AW? When they've been alone all their lives and they don't see that this never works? For example this guy at 11.45 mins says his woman will be his "Queen" - he will "love, honour and respect her..." - All AW want is to be treated like garbage by a good-looking bad-boy! When will US guys understand that be being "pathetic" they turn 100% of AW away!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Lol. I was reading men's health the other day and I realised that this pathetic mangina writing an article about his relationship with his British wife had a less intimate relationship than I had with my Chinese gf of 2 weeks.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
noog
Freshman Poster

Re: Why have US guys become dateless, pathetic manginas?

Post by noog »

terminator wrote:Why do US guys think that becoming a slave and a mangina will get them a AW? When they've been alone all their lives and they don't see that this never works? For example this guy at 11.45 mins says his woman will be his "Queen" - he will "love, honour and respect her..." - All AW want is to be treated like garbage by a good-looking bad-boy! When will US guys understand that be being "pathetic" they turn 100% of AW away!

Going on Youtube as a self-described loner and ruminating for minutes on-end about being a lonely heartbroken 12-year old boy can't be helping matters.

American Women aside, this guy needs some friends or family in his corner. Someone he can confide and grieve with privately. If he had a drug habit and turned it around as the claims, he is stronger than he gives himself credit for.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Or he just needs to get the f out of the US.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

noog wrote:
terminator wrote:Why do US guys think that becoming a slave and a mangina will get them a AW? When they've been alone all their lives and they don't see that this never works? For example this guy at 11.45 mins says his woman will be his "Queen" - he will "love, honour and respect her..." - All AW want is to be treated like garbage by a good-looking bad-boy! When will US guys understand that be being "pathetic" they turn 100% of AW away!
Going on Youtube as a self-described loner and ruminating for minutes on-end about being a lonely heartbroken 12-year old boy can't be helping matters.

American Women aside, this guy needs some friends or family in his corner. Someone he can confide and grieve with privately. If he had a drug habit and turned it around as the claims, he is stronger than he gives himself credit for.
He is stronger than he thinks he is. He has a brother who helps pay for his car repairs, and some youtube friends, so they should give him this kind of feedback to help him. He has never had a girlfriend, and this is his problem & he's on SSRI so has no money to go overseas, but if he changed his attitude and maybe did some study or voluntary work, he'd soon make friends with girls there.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

He hasn't quite reached the point where he has become cynical/jaded enough to realize these things yet, apparently.

His type would probably react with hostility towards any enlightened man whom attempted to help him, by pointing out the truth to him, calling out AW on their BS. He sounds like a clueless mangina.

terminator wrote:He is stronger than he thinks he is. He has a brother who helps pay for his car repairs, and some youtube friends, so they should give him this kind of feedback to help him. He has never had a girlfriend, and this is his problem & he's on SSRI so has no money to go overseas, but if he changed his attitude and maybe did some study or voluntary work, he'd soon make friends with girls there.
Yeah, well psychiatric drugs can make people come across as really weird. Also, despite that he has a decent face, he is obviously way out of shape physically, and also lacks a sense of style, both of which are considered important attributes for a man to possess in order to be considered a worthwhile "catch" in the minds of typical hypergamous AWs.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

terminator wrote:
noog wrote:

He is stronger than he thinks he is. He has a brother who helps pay for his car repairs, and some youtube friends, so they should give him this kind of feedback to help him. He has never had a girlfriend, and this is his problem & he's on SSRI so has no money to go overseas, but if he changed his attitude and maybe did some study or voluntary work, he'd soon make friends with girls there.
Voluntary work doesn't have girls(the one I am a part of), except old ladies(even than some of them are manipulative). I've been doing it for a year now, kids with cancer, christmas for kids, food donations and a lot more. They are really just hypocrits(most AW) when they claim to care about helping those less fortunate. But the plus side is you meet really interesting guys and they help you.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

They believe this because it's what the TV, grocery store mags, and half the population tells them. Lack of experience helps too. When he sees some guy getting reamed in frivorce court or a false DV charge, he thinks "Well, he just wasn't treating her right". It's never the woman's fault. :roll:

This poor fly thinks he's unhappy because he hasn't found a spider yet.
Just wait until his "dream" comes true. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Disillusioned_American wrote:
He hasn't quite reached the point where he has become cynical/jaded enough to realize these things yet, apparently.

His type would probably react with hostility towards any enlightened man whom attempted to help him, by pointing out the truth to him, calling out AW on their BS. He sounds like a clueless mangina.
Reminds me of this from the Matrix:

Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Dark_Sol wrote:
terminator wrote:
noog wrote:

Voluntary work doesn't have girls(the one I am a part of), except old ladies(even than some of them are manipulative). I've been doing it for a year now, kids with cancer, christmas for kids, food donations and a lot more. They are really just hypocrits(most AW) when they claim to care about helping those less fortunate. But the plus side is you meet really interesting guys and they help you.
Good point - in fact, I've almost NEVER had a single young AW help me with anything. Even when I have a car break-down, they just walk past and pretend I'm invisible.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

terminator wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:
terminator wrote:
noog wrote:

Good point - in fact, I've almost NEVER had a single young AW help me with anything. Even when I have a car break-down, they just walk past and pretend I'm invisible.
Yup, that's why I don't help women(cunts) anymore. If they can't even help raise a little money or donate for kids dying, what good are they.