In America, every girl has a boyfriend

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Re: In America, every girl has a boyfriend

Post by Billy »

Yes of course. I am also from Germany. But more important is the fact that the social welfare system helps the women. The problem is women are not that much sexually aroused by men. It´s no wonder thant only in some not muslim third world countries women are easier available. I think this is the main factor.

As long government pays women, women will not need men.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Feldeinsamkeit
Freshman Poster

Post by Feldeinsamkeit »

Hi Billy, thanks for the info.

Would you say that there are many German guys in their late 30s/early 40s who also cannot find a suitable partner Germany thesedays, such that they feel they have to look overseas for a partner? And do you detect the same sort of discontent amongst men in Germany towards German woman as you find, e.g. in the US, towards American women?
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

All the Western world have the same dynamics between males and females.
You would surely get the worst in the US but forget to find a radical change in any Western country.

Also a place like Thailand is the exception in this planet.
I tell this back..this is not the norm,we rather have poor dangerous and religious land where women are not accessible as a foreigner compared to Thailand(Middle East as an example).
How many countries offer the liberty to f u ck around,p4p include as Thailand?
Probably none..only maybe the Philippines or Cambodia in SEA and few countries in Latin America.

What will happen in the next 20 year it's another story and i expect women from SEA will gain value as more and more men are trying their chance outside their places.
When you go to Pattaya,men from all around the world go there.
This tell you something.
Men from India,men from Arab countries,men from the Western world,men from Japan and Korea.
The only ones who are not so much here are the Latin American men that's because they still find their way in their countries.
African dudes are too poor to come for most of them but you find them already.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

It's ironic that American women say they don't need men and end up getting boyfriends.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MattHanson1990 wrote:It's ironic that American women say they don't need men and end up getting boyfriends.
Try to not write the same stuff over and over again when you already made a thread about it earlier. No need to bump old threads when you made a fresh one, all it'll do is take away attention from your own thread. Just a little friendly advice. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Feldeinsamkeit wrote:Hi Billy, thanks for the info.
Would you say that there are many German guys in their late 30s/early 40s who also cannot find a suitable partner Germany thesedays, such that they feel they have to look overseas for a partner? And do you detect the same sort of discontent amongst men in Germany towards German woman as you find, e.g. in the US, towards American women?
I am also from Central Europe (Austria, EU, next to Germany).

Yes, there are plenty of men from Central Europe, who are looking for a foreign wife, however I would not compare their situation with men from USA or UK.

Life in Central Europe is by far less hateful than in USA or UK, where radical feminism is rampant. There is also the language barrier, German instead of English. The conversation remains polite, not so aggressive and without using abusive terms. It's not like USA, where every second word is something like f**k you.

http://manndat.de/
http://manndat.de/gastbeitraege/warum-d ... t-hat.html

The European justice system keeps men responsible, finds many excuses for women, but is much softer. You will not be arrested and sent to jail as in USA, if you are jobless and cannot pay child support.

The German law regulates alimony to the ex-wife (even if children are living with her) for up to 3 years. There is no situation like in UK, where men are paying alimony to the ex-wife even 40 years after divorce.

No ordinary man will face after divorce a legal bill which is into the 100.000s of US-dollars (or Euro), as most lawyer/court fees are regulated.

There is no problem about paying for sex, as prostitution is legal and by far cheaper than in countries like USA, where it is illegal.
There is no hateful discussion about abortion going on either between religious and feminist groups.

About a foreign wife - It is not complicated like in USA to bring a foreign wife into Germany or Austria or other EU-country. There are many foreigners living in Central Europe, and it is easy to drive by car up to Russia, or Turkey or Portugal, if you want to look for a foreign wife - all German employers offer vacation to their employees, usually 1 full month - you can travel during your vacation, nothing to worry about your job when coming back.

Touristvisa to invite a foreign girlfriend to EU is much easier than to USA or UK, there is no racist BS-talk going on like in USA and no local European woman will call a woman from abroad a mail-orderbride - permits for marriage/long-term visa are also not difficult.

What I really find difficult is how to contact a local woman in Europe. Dating is expensive, time consuming and there is hardly any German girl older than 14, who is lonely and is still looking for a boyfriend. I never met a woman from Central Europe, who was still available in my life.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a music video from Positive K singing the song, "I got a man." He goes around asking girls out only to be rejected by lot's of girls who tell him, "I've got a man." :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:It's funny when I meet ugly girls and fat girls who have boyfriends here in America. Sometimes, their boyfriends are good looking and I am thinking to myself, "how does a fat girl or ugly girl get herself a good looking boyfriend?"

I also meet single mothers who seem to have no problem meeting guys and getting boyfriends.

It's unbelievable how easy women have it here in the dating scene in the US. Women who look like they were hatched from an alien egg, seem to have no problems meeting guys and getting boyfriends. :shock:

Good looking women here in the US are almost always in a relationship with a guy (serial monogamy) and are hardly ever single.

Men in the US need to travel to foreign countries not just to meet nice feminine women but also just to find women who don't have boyfriends! :shock:

Mr. Bond great points and observations!!!! I have seen the same things myself!!!! And I also agree with you that American men should travel overseas to find attractive, feminine, traditional, and single women who are available for dating, companionship/penpal, and/or marriage.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Green1976

Its already happenning . Talk to guys that been in thailand 20 years ago and it was different compare today . Thailand and the philippines are the goto country for sex tourism or wife finding but just like supply and demand its going to come to a point where its not the goto country
Anymore.

Once that happens. I imagine suicide rates will go up or men will just go bat shit crazy.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

American women love flirting with men (just to have the guy do something for them) but of course they won't even go out on a coffee date with the guy.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

This is so true. I'm currently in college and at least eighty percent of my classmates are women and as far as I know they all have boyfriends. How do I know? Because I have looked most of them up on facebook and the vast majority of them have pictures of them with guys and their relationship status says "In a relationship". Even my fat and unattractive female classmates have boyfriends. WTF???? :roll: :shock:
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

jamesbond wrote:American women love flirting with men (just to have the guy do something for them) but of course they won't even go out on a coffee date with the guy.

They'll flirt with you and then think you're a creep if you dare ask them out.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The sausage fest continues... sausages, sausages, sausages!

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

In America every girl has a boyfriend.

-NEWSFLASH-
20% of the men mate with 80% of the women.
No one wants the bottom 20% of American women.
The 20% of men American women choose are usually asshole criminals or f***ing gay femin-males.

No problem then I not missed fuckers :)

I can send them a post card from SE Asia.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Jonny Law wrote:In America every girl has a boyfriend.

-NEWSFLASH-
20% of the men mate with 80% of the women.
No one wants the bottom 20% of American women.
The 20% of men American women choose are usually asshole criminals or f***ing gay femin-males.

No problem then I not missed fuckers :)

I can send them a post card from SE Asia.
You are only partially correct. For one, there are plenty of men in America who would be content to have a bottom 20% woman. Secondly,80% of American women "attempt" to get with top tier men, but not all of them are successful. These are the women that go into what Steve Hoca calls "dating limbo". They will tell you that they want to be single and don't want to be tied down to a relationship, but what they are really saying is they are in a holding pattern for a high status man should he become available.