12 Reasons NOT to get a Dog - Why are Americans so crazy about them?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Re: 12 Reasons NOT to get a Dog - Why are Americans so crazy about them?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Excellent post Winston. It's exactly what I was thinking if you don't mind I will write a follow up thread.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So does anyone know why Americans love dogs so much and see them as an integral part of their family? I don't get it. How does it fill their void? Obviously it must fill their void in some way, or else they would not put up with dogs, especially on their own bed at night. What I noticed is that Americans don't mind their dog sleeping on their bed with them, but Asians don't usually like that. I also don't get how American couples have sex with the dog in the room and taking up space on the bed. lol

Btw, Americans aren't the only ones that are crazy about dogs. The British are too and maybe Germans too.

Btw, I do not dislike dogs. They are ok. I just don't see why Americans are crazy about them and need them and how it fills their void. That's what I'm puzzled about. I am not against animals. I like animals too. I just don't see why anyone would want one sharing their living space all day, including their bed. That's kind of weird. Cats are far more cute and tolerable. I'd rather have a cat than a dog. People that are very deep it seems, prefer cats.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
March 16th, 2022, 12:21 pm
So does anyone know why Americans love dogs so much and see them as an integral part of their family? I don't get it. How does it fill their void? Obviously it must fill their void in some way, or else they would not put up with dogs, especially on their own bed at night. What I noticed is that Americans don't mind their dog sleeping on their bed with them, but Asians don't usually like that. I also don't get how American couples have sex with the dog in the room and taking up space on the bed. lol

Btw, Americans aren't the only ones that are crazy about dogs. The British are too and maybe Germans too.

Btw, I do not dislike dogs. They are ok. I just don't see why Americans are crazy about them and need them and how it fills their void. That's what I'm puzzled about. I am not against animals. I like animals too. I just don't see why anyone would want one sharing their living space all day, including their bed. That's kind of weird. Cats are far more cute and tolerable. I'd rather have a cat than a dog. People that are very deep it seems, prefer cats.
No, people who are less hygienic and care less for loyalty prefer cats. :) They lick themselves clean. If you pet them, you are petting dry cat spit. It's pretty nasty if you think about it. They leave bits and pieces of themselves all over the furniture. Both dogs and cats do, but cats want to rub against furniture all the time.

I feel pretty similar to yourself. These animals belong outside. Sleeping with a dog seems kind of crazy to me. It's like someone was raised in the wild laying on the ground using a wolf's belly as a pillow.

Little kids tend to like animals, dogs and such, so some families have dogs because of the kids.

But if there is a woman who treats her dogs or cats like her kids, calls them her 'babies', dresses them up, feeds them organic dog food, etc., that seems almost crazy to me. Dogs defend the house or are used for hunting, and the kids play with them. You feed them scraps from the table and if you run out, you feed them some cheap dog food. It's a dog.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Heh, I love cats too, but what's with this disinfo I often see about cats supposedly being cleaner?
They groom themselves a lot, sure, but they also sneak around all over the place pissing and throwing up in annoying areas on purpose in order to make a statement because they're miffed at you (or just because they want more attention).

They are cute though. :D

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
March 16th, 2022, 1:45 pm
Winston wrote:

No, people who are less hygienic and care less for loyalty prefer cats. :)
Do you really think dogs are cleaner?

I think it's not about the saliva, it's about whether the saliva is cleaner. A cat doesn't need to be let outdoors. Cats can remain thin if kept indoors.

Dogs really need to go outdoors. People constantly spit on the ground, there's dirt, people might drop food bits and the dog might eat that food, other animals will leave droppings, and the outdoors is really unclean. It's paws will step in that as well as in dirt. It's nose might touch unclean things and so will it's tongue.

Cats might too and cats might hunt birds and rodents. But housecats never let outdoors can avoid all that.

Also, cats are quiet, less maintenance, and eat less. They can develop nice relationships but don't open up to new people very easily, which is why in dating, girls are usually like cats.

Cats also use a litter box.

It's also easier to feed a cat fresh food because it can be given a tin of tuna and with maybe a little chopped boiled carrots, and a bowl of milk. If I had a cat, I would prepared it fresh meats since if I were to make vegetables, it's easy to let the cat have some with tuna.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
March 18th, 2022, 11:38 am
MrMan wrote:
March 16th, 2022, 1:45 pm
Winston wrote:

No, people who are less hygienic and care less for loyalty prefer cats. :)
Do you really think dogs are cleaner?

I think it's not about the saliva, it's about whether the saliva is cleaner. A cat doesn't need to be let outdoors. Cats can remain thin if kept indoors.

Dogs really need to go outdoors. People constantly spit on the ground, there's dirt, people might drop food bits and the dog might eat that food, other animals will leave droppings, and the outdoors is really unclean. It's paws will step in that as well as in dirt. It's nose might touch unclean things and so will it's tongue.

Cats might too and cats might hunt birds and rodents. But housecats never let outdoors can avoid all that.

Also, cats are quiet, less maintenance, and eat less. They can develop nice relationships but don't open up to new people very easily, which is why in dating, girls are usually like cats.

Cats also use a litter box.

It's also easier to feed a cat fresh food because it can be given a tin of tuna and with maybe a little chopped boiled carrots, and a bowl of milk. If I had a cat, I would prepared it fresh meats since if I were to make vegetables, it's easy to let the cat have some with tuna.
I don't have either. Dogs have never made my eyes itch that I can recall. I remember smelling a really stinky litter box at this guys house. Dogs probably stink a little bit on a regular basis more often.

An outside only dog is more hygienic than an inside cat, IMO. They don't lick themselves and leave spit on the parts you pet.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
March 18th, 2022, 10:45 am
Heh, I love cats too, but what's with this disinfo I often see about cats supposedly being cleaner?
They groom themselves a lot, sure, but they also sneak around all over the place pissing and throwing up in annoying areas on purpose in order to make a statement because they're miffed at you (or just because they want more attention).

They are cute though. :D

Pinkies out.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Pets are basically a form satanic worship . People worship their pets instead of worshiping god.

Pets also replace husbands and children in importance. There very popular among feminists that have 5 dogs instead of having 5 kids...

America has the biggest pet stores in the world..

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:

My mom says Americans like dogs because they can't play with other humans they have to play with dogs. She says the word is "play".

I probably think the reason Americans like dogs - remember those TV shows you used to like watching as a kid - you put them in your bio (forgot what it was)? You liked watching them - and definitely remembered them later, well, other americans instead put the same amount of hours getting a dog/puppy and had the same enjoyment. Those who had more anxiety/worry bought and wore Dog t shirts (t shirts with picture of a dog in it) to truly educate themselves (white people culture - full of conformity). Ultimately those became your comfort zone (the TV shows you liked) and for other Americans, its their memories of getting a dog/puppy. Like how those Tv shows you liked made you forget about bad memories of high school bullying, for americans its their dog/puppy before of course they died.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Hmmm... I don't think that pets are a form of Satanic worship at all.
With dogs, I think it's more the heart-melting unconditional love and joyfulness of them that makes them popular with so many pet owners.
Cats have their own charm.

We can dodge the potentially thorny issues about which particular homicidal demi-urges may or may not have been named as "God" by specific syncretic texts from the Middle East or elsewhere, but I also don't think pets are generally "worshipped" even by American pet owners.

I did think that was a particularly well-placed picture of Paris Hilton holding a chihuahua though. Here's another one:

As it happens, I am overdue at this very moment to go and babysit a woman's high maintenance Siamese cat while she (the woman I mean, not the cat) takes a shower!

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Omg wise doggy show egomania human what is true love

when girl say i love you to man usually translation is i wana you be mine to do what i say wheever i say but girl not make sacrificing for man 3 times of 4 and easy thro used up man away for hypergam

many dog ready all day every day for take unlimit pain and death for protecting beloved master and his pack
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get something. Why get a dog? I mean they don't fill your void or satisfy your needs. So why bother? It's just extra attachment and burden and responsibility. Attachments as you know are cumbersome and reduce your freedom. Why not seek human companionship and connection, if not in your area, then elsewhere? Or focus on making real friends instead? How does a dog fill your void or satisfy you? I don't get it. They may be cute sometimes, but so are the animals in the zoo. But that doesn't mean you have to make them a part of your family or take care of it for the rest of its life. That's crazy and unnecessary.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 4:19 am
I don't get something. Why get a dog? I mean they don't fill your void or satisfy your needs. So why bother? It's just extra attachment and burden and responsibility. Attachments as you know are cumbersome and reduce your freedom. Why not seek human companionship and connection, if not in your area, then elsewhere? Or focus on making real friends instead? How does a dog fill your void or satisfy you? I don't get it. They may be cute sometimes, but so are the animals in the zoo. But that doesn't mean you have to make them a part of your family or take care of it for the rest of its life. That's crazy and unnecessary.
Dogy loyal easy predic loving excite see you erday will fite and die for you not liar in short true best fren and live life around you always forgiv you if you meanman and for many they grow big atactment to doggy same lovly inocence nave child so 99.99+ percent people not so good not so nice not so loving and many many use you abuse you stab back abandonment you and so often change and hurt you so doggy heart is superor to most egomania or self center human heart
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

A lot of this is about American young women and their dogs.
Apart from the peanut butter options, well, they seem to have dogs and tattoos. They are dog mothers. In other parts of the world, the same girls would be going after husbands and children.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Spencer summed it up quite well there, I thought. -> :D
Spencer wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 9:02 am
Winston wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 4:19 am
Dogy loyal easy predic loving excite see you erday will fite and die for you not liar in short true best fren and live life around you always forgiv you if you meanman and for many they grow big atactment to doggy same lovly inocence nave child so 99.99+ percent people not so good not so nice not so loving and many many use you abuse you stab back abandonment you and so often change and hurt you so doggy heart is superor to most egomania or self center human heart