I find the anti-feminist rhetoric ridiculous

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Futureexpat
Freshman Poster

I find the anti-feminist rhetoric ridiculous

Post by Futureexpat »

A big turn off I have on this place is the hypocrisy, and contributing everything bad about American Women as some form of "Feminism" Honestly most women in this country are anything but feminist, and most women claiming to be feminists are either bat-shit crazy man haters or are completely delusional. Honestly a huge problem with American Women has absolutely 0 to do with Feminism. In fact most problems in our consumeristic culture in the result of wealthy powerful men pulling the strings.

Women by, and large want a man who literally does everything to secure, obtain, and maintain a relationship. That isnt Feminism its a society that puts all responsibility in the courtship process to men. It really used to be common in this culture for marriages to be for the most part pretty much arranged. Throughout the course of the history of this country most communities have been rather small, and everyone knew each other's business. Even today half the country is rural, and half this country is urban. In the 1800-1900s this country was pretty rural, and therefore super religious. Women being catered to, and doing nothing was a male creation very much similar to how European nobility brought up their daughters to basically do nothing. The fathers even arranged what man the daughter would be marrying, and then that man would do the courtship thing. The people who rebelled against England took some European traditions, and have kept with them. The American courtship, and dating process is very much old fashioned, and culturally based off of European nobility in the old days originally. The institution of marriage was a forced union by families to have an alliance never a true expression of love in the slightest.

A lot of the women bashing here I find equally applicable to men. Load, Annoying, Fat, Stupid, Ignorant, Rude, Entitled, Spoiled, ETC are all traits Ive seen in most people in this country women, and men. Honestly the main things I find ridicules is everyones obsession with buying the latest absolute crap on the market. Our consumerist society gives us an unrealistic view of the world, and life, and that transfers into who we want for sexual partners.

Every man feels he is entitled to a hot attractive girl (Though Men tend to settle, and have more realistic expectations.)....And every girl feels she is entitled to an attractive successful rich popular alpha male. That plus a puritanically based culture is disastrous, and rediculus, and as a result creates an entitlement to unrealistic expectations. In the end most people stop believing in fairy tales. The foundation of Americas culture is based off of John Locke who was an extreme advocate of inequality. We as a society do not value equality, and very much believe that a few are entitled to the many. I know men who basically have so much women on them that they do not know what to do with it. While the rest of us smucks are lucky just to obtain a few.

This isn't the result of Feminism this is the result of a male dominated consumerist culture based off of Anarchic capitalism, and a deeply religious puritanical society that hates female sexuality. All this repressing of female sexuality has done is insure a minority of successful attractive men have greater pickings. That is what happens when you have a society essentially founded on inequality. Flame away for calling out all the feminist bashers.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

FutureExpat, dont bother expatriating yourself. You'll just wind up infecting some other non-feminist foreign community with your feminist ideas.

And it is ridiculous, not "ridicules".
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I fixed the thread title for you, Futureexpat. And I agree with some of the things you said on the post; I especially agree that there is a certain amount of anti-female sentiment that I find quite disturbing from some of the posters here; being anti-feminist is totally understandable, but being so anti-female is not in my opinion. No wonder some of the men on HA cannot find a women, smh...

And you are right about the consumerist culture having a big impact on relationships these days: most women want money and status, so that is why they're as choosy as they are. At least, in my case, I believe I have a better chance with a foreign women than American women...But, having said that, foreign women can be just as manipulative and greedy as American women, so...beware.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

zboy1 wrote:I fixed the thread title for you, Futureexpat. And I agree with some of the things you said on the post; I especially agree that there is a certain amount of anti-female sentiment that I find quite disturbing from some of the posters here; being anti-feminist is totally understandable, but being so anti-female is not in my opinion. No wonder some of the men on HA cannot find a women, smh...
I agree that the anti-female sentiment on HA is terrible. Some people on here seem totally blinded by their hatred.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

This isn't the result of Feminism this is the result of a male dominated consumerist culture based off of Anarchic capitalism, and a deeply religious puritanical society that hates female sexuality.
Let's just take one paragraph of what he wrote.

Do you see how he bends over backwards to exempt feminism? Something that most everyone with half a brain is aware ruined western civilization over the last 40 years. And it is the reason why men have to go to non western countries to find wives.

Male Dominated Consumerist culture? That is simply untrue. There is no such thing. If anything, American consumer culture is female dominated. He just made that up.

"deeply religious puritanical society that hates female sexuality"
This guy must be sleeping under a rock because everyone else knows that female sexuality is celebrated, while male sexuality is criminalized at every step.

"Anarchic capitalism"
There is no anarcho-capitalism in the USA. The USA has crony capitalism. The difference here being that the author has no idea what he's talking about.

This is just a male feminist looking to blame the average man, rather than place the blame at the feet of feminists where it belongs.

Since he loves feminists so much (or since he believes that feminism doesnt exist), he should stay in the west, marry a Western woman, and leave the rest of us who want to marry foreign, non-feminist women alone.
Futureexpat
Freshman Poster

Post by Futureexpat »

LMAO America consumerist culture dominated by women? Look at the CEOS, and executives of most major corporations pretty much all men.

Honestly most women I know fear, and hate the label of Slut. While most men I know are the opposite in that regard. Hey some extreme circles/ridiculous circles attack male sexuality but I have encountered more women worried about being perceived as slutty then men worried about being called pigs.

Anarchic capitalism is deeply in the culture, and philosophy of the United States.

From Union busting to exploitation in the coal mines to the point of enslaving people. That is anarchic capitalism, and the corporations once more are cutting taxes, and deregulating.
I know what I am talking about.

Im not blaming the average man for the problems we have today. The fact is the culture, and reality is largely defined by the people at the top whom control advertising, media, and politics whom are largely men.

Really your blaming feminism for ruining Western civilization? So all these tax cuts for the rich, and outsourcing of jobs made no impact? The dumbing down of our schools, and changing the curiculum to be far less advanced? Creating, and spending wars on nothing drugs, terror etc, and wasting tons of money. You fail to look at the socioeconomic impacts of political decisions, and instead blame women.

Thats like all the old white guys who claim that ever since we started giving more black people rights this country went down hill. The fact is people need to learn to connect the dots, and if women truly are as inferior as you claim then feminism should really be nothing to fear. Also you make the assertion all "Western women" are exactly the same. You are telling me that women in America, Canada, Austrailia, and every Western European country are exactly the same? Women in each of the 50 states are not even the same in behavior, and cultures.
Dudevondudenstein
Freshman Poster

Post by Dudevondudenstein »

No one is saying that women are inferior to men. If that is what you think it is about then you are truly clueless. You do not see what is happening you only see what you want to see. Do you really think that tax policy and outsourcing has anything to do with the feminism destroying traditional family values?

Less people are getting married and the ones that are getting married get divorced and get married again leaving the once stable family home as a thing of the past.

There is the explosion of bullying, childhood obesity and bad kids that doctors keep forcing drugs down trying to diagnose the problem when it’s nothing more than a lack of parenting and discipline.

Stereotyping men in the media with shows such as According to Jim, My Wife and Kids and Home Improvement that portray men as juvenile and unreliable while portraying the wife as the authority figure that runs the household while looking after the husband as if he is one of the children.

Feminist also provide false statistics to further their anti-man agendas. With a quick Google search you can find a dozen different instances of this. What need do they really have to lie about it other than to create more angry women to support their cause?

I am not saying all women are man-hating lesbians. Only a small fraction of the feminist movement is.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Futureexpat wrote: Honestly most women I know fear, and hate the label of Slut. While most men I know are the opposite in that regard. Hey some extreme circles/ridiculous circles attack male sexuality but I have encountered more women worried about being perceived as slutty then men worried about being called pigs.

Anarchic capitalism is deeply in the culture, and philosophy of the United States.

From Union busting to exploitation in the coal mines to the point of enslaving people. That is anarchic capitalism, and the corporations once more are cutting taxes, and deregulating.

Im not blaming the average man for the problems we have today. The fact is the culture, and reality is largely defined by the people at the top whom control advertising, media, and politics whom are largely men.

Really your blaming feminism for ruining Western civilization? So all these tax cuts for the rich, and outsourcing of jobs made no impact? The dumbing down of our schools, and changing the curiculum to be far less advanced? Creating, and spending wars on nothing drugs, terror etc, and wasting tons of money. You fail to look at the socioeconomic impacts of political decisions, and instead blame women.

Thats like all the old white guys who claim that ever since we started giving more black people rights this country went down hill. The fact is people need to learn to connect the dots, and if women truly are as inferior as you claim then feminism should really be nothing to fear. Also you make the assertion all "Western women" are exactly the same. You are telling me that women in America, Canada, Austrailia, and every Western European country are exactly the same? Women in each of the 50 states are not even the same in behavior, and cultures.
What the hell do tax cuts "for the rich" have to do with anything??
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Futureexpat wrote:LMAO America consumerist culture dominated by women? Look at the CEOS, and executives of most major corporations pretty much all men.

Honestly most women I know fear, and hate the label of Slut. While most men I know are the opposite in that regard. Hey some extreme circles/ridiculous circles attack male sexuality but I have encountered more women worried about being perceived as slutty then men worried about being called pigs.

CEOs may be mostly men, but there are lots of women on boards as well. In any case, if men are in the power structure, just like with science, technology, engineering and mathematics, it is because men are drawn to those fields and more capable, while women are not. Is this supposed to be an indictment against men?

Consumer culture is dominated by women. They make 85% of consumer purchases.

Busting of unions is an example of crony capitalism. Anarchic capitalism is what China has, where every thing goes. Crony capitalism is when the Good Ole Boys and those connected get the sweet deals.

Feminism isnt the only thing that helped ruin Western Civilization, but it is the main thing that ruined families, which are the bedrock of civilization. As every dictator has known, first capture the hearts of women, then the men will follow.

It has been communism's dream to liberate women, because only then can the family be destroyed. Liberate the women and make them hate men. Then the children can be indoctrinated with the values the state wants them to have, without any critical thinking skills or ability to reason for themselves.

It sounds like you are caught up in the Matrix and have definitely taken the wrong pill.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

These issues with banksters and CEOs and such being mostly men seemingly being inconsistent with feminism can be resolved once you realise that feminism is about the ruling class of elite men asserting ownership of women and children, not about empowering women. The only empowerment of women that goes on is that they are empowered to behave psychopathically to ordinary men with the full backing of the elite and their lackeys in order to drive ordinary men away from them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:These issues with banksters and CEOs and such being mostly men seemingly being inconsistent with feminism can be resolved once you realise that feminism is about the ruling class of elite men asserting ownership of women and children, not about empowering women. The only empowerment of women that goes on is that they are empowered to behave psychopathically to ordinary men with the full backing of the elite and their lackeys in order to drive ordinary men away from them.
I suspect our friend majored in Women's Studies in college.

He is the posterboy for the Fallacy of Composition ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_composition ) . If someone made conclusions about any other group of people the way he does about men, they'd be called a bigot. For example, if there are Asian inner city youths who routinely rob, beat up, murder and rape people, while the majority of the Asian community does not, it would be unfair of someone to say that Asians are gangbangers. If they said based on the 1% of Asians who are criminals that by extension all Asians are criminals, they would be committing a fallacy of composition.

He is doing the same thing with men here. Because ~1% of men run things, he uses this as evidence that men have all the power in society and that men work against women. Those 1% of men are elite men and do not even consider the average man to be human practically. The average man is just a workerbee to the elite man, far from an equal.

>99% of men have no true power, yet each and every one is elevated to an elite oppressor status by feminists and manginas.

Code: Select all

12 indisputable indicators that Men are Second Class citizens in the USA
15.10.2010 | Author: News Editor | Posted in Discrimination

1. SUICIDE: Men’s suicide rate is 4.6 times higher than that of women’s. [Dept. Health & Human Services -- 26,710 males vs 5,700 females]

2. LIFE EXPECTANCY: Men’s life expectancy is seven (7) years shorter than women’s [National Center for Health Statistics -- males 72.3 yrs vs females 79 yrs] yet receive only 35% of government expenditures for health care and medical costs.

3. WAR: Men are almost excluselivy the only victims of war [Dept. Defense -- Vietnam Casualties 47,369 men vs 74 women]

4. WORKPLACE FATALITIES: Men account for more than 95% of all workplace fatalities.

5. MURDER: Men are murdered at a rate almost 5 times that of women. [Dept. Health & Human Services -- 26,710 men vs 5,700 women]

6. CHILD CUSTODY: Women receive physical custody of 92% of all children of separation, and men only 4%. [Department of Health & Human Services]

7. JURY BIAS: Women are acquitted of spousal murder at a rate 9 times that of men [Bureau Justice Statistics -- 1.4% of men vs 12.9% of women]

8. COURT BIAS: Men are sentenced 2.8 times longer than women for spousal murder [Bureau Justice Statistics -- men at 17 years vs women at 6 years]

9. JUSTICE SYSTEM BIAS: Women are assesessed for Child Support on average at half the rate of men, yet are twice as likely to default on Child Support payments. Ninety Seven (97%) of all child support prosecutions are against fathers. [Census Bureau]

10. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Numerous credible studies from independant researchers report that women are the initiators of domestic violence in 58% of all cases, and cause physical abuse in almost 50% of all cases, yet women only account for 6% of all criminal proceedings in such matters.

11. CHILD VIOLENCE: Mothers commit 55% of all child murders and biological fathers commit 6%. NIS-3 indicates that Mother-only households are 3 times more fatal to children than Father-only households. Despite these compelling figures, children are systematically removed from the natural fathers who are their most effective protectors.

12. WEALTH: Women hold 65% of the total wealth in the USA [Fortune Magazine] 
http://www.articlesaboutmen.com/2010/10 ... &utm_campa