Do you feel an empty, depressing, meaningless dark vibe in America?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Ashkeef
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you feel an empty, depressing, meaningless dark vibe in America?

Post by Ashkeef »

Merica, love it or leave it. Yeaaah!
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Toronto woemen are feminist.
They hate men.
GET ME OUTTA HERE!
Ashkeef
Freshman Poster

Post by Ashkeef »

Mew6ix wrote:
August 18th, 2022, 9:19 pm
They hate men.
GET ME OUTTA HERE!
Canada, love it or leave it! Yeeeeehaaah!
——————————————————
It’s Not Just You, America Really Sucks Right Now.

Some Observations About a Year in America

https://eand.co/its-not-just-you-ameri ... 476a0d8e77

“That brings me to my second observation about America. Inequality has a corrosive effect on society. It leads to distrust, suspicion, hostility. To broken social bonds and a sense of alienation between people. And you feel all that in America, viscerally. It’s a deeply weird place. Just to be in. This is hard to describe. It’s kind of a sociocultural thing. A kind of…let me just give you an example.

In my little town, there were two cafes. I’d go to one or both every day, because, well, that’s where I have thinking time. I think about what to write, about the music I’m making, I just hang out and reflect.

Now, at both these cafes, a strange — yet predictable — thing happened. Such a weird thing that my wife and I joked that it was going to happen, and then it did, and we still joked about it, because every day, it only got weirder. They’d pretend not to know us. Not to know me.

So there I am, walking into this cafe, or the other one, every single day. It’s not like I’m exactly easy to miss, I’m the guy in the sunglasses and leather jacket and boots, no matter what the weather is, because the light can (gulp) kill me. And all the people at the cafes — these were both busy cafes — would do this incredibly weird thing which only ever happens in America. They’d feign ignorance.

Oh, hey, what would you like? Can I get a name for that order? My man, this is literally the fourteenth time we’ve seen each other this week. Why are we playing this game of make believe. I know who you are! And I know you who I am. And I know you know that both us know who each other are. What the hell is even…

It’s bizarre. This is social norm in America, and it’s a surreal one. We got back to Europe, and went to the little cafe we go to, and the little shop next to it, and after a year away, everyone recognized us, and said an enthusiastic and friendly hello. We had fun and interesting chats with all of them about what had been happening over the past year. Note the contrast.

It’s super weird, this American norm. And it reflects American society going haywire at deeper levels. I’ve lived all over the world, literally, from corner to corner of the globe, and the only place where people pretend not to know each other is America. It’s a form of the collapse of social capital. In America, social capital began to collapse in the 90s — relationships of all kinds, the trust on which they’re founded.

And now it’s got to the point where people will just pretend not to know you. I know some of you will say “not in my town!” and maybe not, but I think it’s more the rule than the exception.

America as a society is in really bad shape. I know we all know this — but maybe we don’t really know it know it. As in get what it really means. It’s really abnormal to live this way. Everyone pretending. That they don’t know each other. Even if they inhabit literally the same places every single day. That’s bad. It’s unhealthy. Because a society is made of relationships. Happiness is made of relationships. When people become deliberate strangers to one another — people who should be neighbours — it’s a sign a society is in truly dismal shape.”
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Ashkeef wrote:
August 18th, 2022, 9:31 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
They hate men.
GET ME OUTTA HERE!
——————————————————

“That brings me to my second observation about America. Inequality has a corrosive effect on society. It leads to distrust, suspicion, hostility. To broken social bonds and a sense of alienation between people. And you feel all that in America, viscerally. It’s a deeply weird place. Just to be in. This is hard to describe. It’s kind of a sociocultural thing. A kind of…let me just give you an example.

In my little town, there were two cafes. I’d go to one or both every day, because, well, that’s where I have thinking time. I think about what to write, about the music I’m making, I just hang out and reflect.

Now, at both these cafes, a strange — yet predictable — thing happened. Such a weird thing that my wife and I joked that it was going to happen, and then it did, and we still joked about it, because every day, it only got weirder. They’d pretend not to know us. Not to know me.

So there I am, walking into this cafe, or the other one, every single day. It’s not like I’m exactly easy to miss, I’m the guy in the sunglasses and leather jacket and boots, no matter what the weather is, because the light can (gulp) kill me. And all the people at the cafes — these were both busy cafes — would do this incredibly weird thing which only ever happens in America. They’d feign ignorance.

Oh, hey, what would you like? Can I get a name for that order? My man, this is literally the fourteenth time we’ve seen each other this week. Why are we playing this game of make believe. I know who you are! And I know you who I am. And I know you know that both us know who each other are. What the hell is even…

It’s bizarre. This is social norm in America, and it’s a surreal one. We got back to Europe, and went to the little cafe we go to, and the little shop next to it, and after a year away, everyone recognized us, and said an enthusiastic and friendly hello. We had fun and interesting chats with all of them about what had been happening over the past year. Note the contrast.

It’s super weird, this American norm. And it reflects American society going haywire at deeper levels. I’ve lived all over the world, literally, from corner to corner of the globe, and the only place where people pretend not to know each other is America. It’s a form of the collapse of social capital. In America, social capital began to collapse in the 90s — relationships of all kinds, the trust on which they’re founded.

And now it’s got to the point where people will just pretend not to know you. I know some of you will say “not in my town!” and maybe not, but I think it’s more the rule than the exception.

America as a society is in really bad shape. I know we all know this — but maybe we don’t really know it know it. As in get what it really means. It’s really abnormal to live this way. Everyone pretending. That they don’t know each other. Even if they inhabit literally the same places every single day. That’s bad. It’s unhealthy. Because a society is made of relationships. Happiness is made of relationships. When people become deliberate strangers to one another — people who should be neighbours — it’s a sign a society is in truly dismal shape.”
Leaving America to be “happier abroad” might turn into leaving America to save your own ass pretty soon. It will depend on what happens in the next couple years. The globalist are going for broke. They weren’t even kidding about eating bugs as they are sneaking it into a various food products. 82,000 IRS agents. Lawlessness in the cities. Blowing tax dollars like their lives depended on it. America might not just be a bad place to be in the near future but an unlivable place to be, depending on how things go with the midterms and the next president. But it might be too late regardless. So many other countries are not having the absolutely insane levels corruption and societal problems that America is dealing with right now.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Ashkeef wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:
They hate men.
GET ME OUTTA HERE!
You need money to leave a country and reside in another. Many men can't leave Toronto. They are trapped in a sexless prison and feminist dictatorship.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

NPCslammer wrote:
August 18th, 2022, 11:37 pm
Ashkeef wrote:
Mew6ix wrote:
They hate men.
GET ME OUTTA HERE!
——————————————————

Leaving America to be “happier abroad” might turn into leaving America to save your own ass pretty soon. It will depend on what happens in the next couple years. The globalist are going for broke. They weren’t even kidding about eating bugs as they are sneaking it into a various food products. 82,000 IRS agents. Lawlessness in the cities. Blowing tax dollars like their lives depended on it. America might not just be a bad place to be in the near future but an unlivable place to be, depending on how things go with the midterms and the next president. But it might be too late regardless. So many other countries are not having the absolutely insane levels corruption and societal problems that America is dealing with right now.
This is why the US constitution states no State is to make anything other than gold or silver for payment. people do not understand money so if they will not educate themselves we are to be treated as cattle like we deserve.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Doesn't America seem like a giant automated machine with no purpose or meaning or soul? Does the average American even notice this? Why is it never mentioned? Everyone acts like everything is normal. Do any of u sense that America is like a giant machine on auto pilot without any meaning or purpose? Everyone seems like a mannequin that ignores everyone else. Very weird and unnatural. Yet everyone acts like it's all natural. Very odd and creepy.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
August 21st, 2022, 2:39 am
Doesn't America seem like a giant automated machine with no purpose or meaning or soul? Does the average American even notice this? Why is it never mentioned? Everyone acts like everything is normal. Do any of u sense that America is like a giant machine on auto pilot without any meaning or purpose? Everyone seems like a mannequin that ignores everyone else. Very weird and unnatural. Yet everyone acts like it's all natural. Very odd and creepy.
@Winston Most people in America are under the control of "groupthink". And remember, the vast majority of people everywhere in the world just want to get along with the people around them and in their community. It's a natural human fear to be ostracized.

Let the record show that there has never been one video on Youtube where a guy lived abroad in other countries and then said on camera, "After living abroad, I'd rather live in America because the life in America is so much better than all the other countries I've been to".

Not a single video has ever been made like that.

Have you ever heard an expat or well-traveled person from America say that after living abroad they would still rather live in America? Seriously,....just find one.

There are zero people like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

kangarunner wrote:
August 21st, 2022, 6:56 am
Winston wrote:
@Winston Most people in America are under the control of "groupthink". And remember, the vast majority of people everywhere in the world just want to get along with the people around them and in their community. It's a natural human fear to be ostracized.

Let the record show that there has never been one video on Youtube where a guy lived abroad in other countries and then said on camera, "After living abroad, I'd rather live in America because the life in America is so much better than all the other countries I've been to".

Have you ever heard an expat or well-traveled person from America say that after living abroad they would still rather live in America? Seriously,....just find one.

Have forum poster chose go back america or go back anglo home why you not read all postings why you not watch all vid ever on youtube
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Spencer wrote:
August 21st, 2022, 7:17 am
kangarunner wrote:
August 21st, 2022, 6:56 am
Winston wrote:

Have forum poster chose go back america or go back anglo home why you not read all postings why you not watch all vid ever on youtube
Spencer as the voice of reason :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Happier at Home :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Btw check the comments:
As a Canadian who has travelled to the US many many times , I have found Americans to be unfailingly polite and ready to help at a moments notice. Sending some love to my US brothers and sisters!!

Dean Spironello
Dean Spironello
1 year ago
American diversity goes under appreciated. And not just ethnic and racial diversity. As a Canadian, I’ve always loved how you can drive across the US and experience so many different yet distinctly American cultures, accents and traditions. NYC, Boston, the South, Cajun, African American, Chicano, Midwest, the list goes on. Where else do you get that much diversity in homegrown culture?

Emina Roses
Emina Roses
1 year ago
As a refugee who was welcomed to the USA at age 8 and now 34 years old - this is the BEST country ever and I’ve traveled to a lot of places!!

Emily
Emily
1 year ago (edited)
Americans need to hear this. Especially during times like this. - An American 🇺🇸

Peter Santenello

BAR
BAR
1 year ago
“If you believe America is racist... you probably haven’t ever lived overseas.” This and so many other points in this video are spot on.

L Zak
L Zak
1 year ago
I couldn’t agree more. As an American who has been living in Europe for 17 years, I’m always pleasantly surprised by how friendly, polite and efficient people are when I visit the US. It will always be my home and I honestly thing America is a truly great country.

PEACH SANGRIA
PEACH SANGRIA
1 year ago
nothing made me appreciate America more than living outside of her for a number of years. what you're saying Peter is 100% true!!

Vincent S
Vincent S
1 year ago
One other thing is the nature. US has some of the most amazing and jaw-dropping sceneries on earth.

Ahmad Okbelbab
Ahmad Okbelbab
1 year ago
The first time in my life I have been served in a supermarket by asking me "How can I help you sweety?" was in New York city. Note: I was about 40 years old.
As an Egyptian who lived for years in Germany, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Egypt. America is my most favourite place to live in.

Concha Ces2205
Concha Ces2205
1 year ago (edited)
I’ve been to USA a few a times. I’ve visited 17 states, so not just the typical New York or West Coast travel. I also work for an American company. You are really kind people and I agree with all the things you say. But, reading some comments, I find very sad that some people think it’s the greatest country in the world. It’s not. Mine isn’t either. Mine is Spain, by the way. But if people think theirs is the best country, there’ll be no way to improve a lot of things. We have to learn from each other. There’s a lot of things Europe can learn from USA, and there’s also a lot of things America can learn from us. We’re not a bunch of arrogant people. We admire a lot of things of yours and I’m sure you’d admire a lot of our things. If we think we’re the best, we won’t improve.

Dub DonZ
Dub DonZ
1 year ago
USA is an amazing country. I’m from Ireland and I’ve been to New York and Florida but I’d love to visit the less popular states and get that real authentic experience. I’d also love to visit Boston and New Orleans. Everyone was so friendly and helpful to me on my trips. Love to all Americans 💚🇮🇪🇺🇸
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Others see the matrix:

Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Winston wrote:
After nine eleven, PATRIOT Act and the War on Terror, Americans became more afraid of becoming a target of government persecution. Totally contrary to the principles of freedom and the Constitution.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:

It's like living in the movie, "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

If we had more women in America who looked like this, we wouldn't feel so depressed. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."