Westerners ruining it for everyone?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I have to say that in Thailand I never saw western expat guys go that far. However, my Thai friend's girlfriend got groped in a nightclub once by a white guy. They were standing at the bar and he came up behind her and grabbed her tit and ran off into the crowd. However, if some guys were doing some humiliation shit like that in public i'm sure they would get their asses kicked by a bunch of Thai guys.

I don't think that video took place in a normal Korean club either. From what people have told me that shit would definitely not fly in front of Korean male patrons. I'm guessing it was in some kind of p4p foreigner bar or hostess joint.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Repatriate wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote: This kind of behavior has been talked about on rooshvforum. they also get annoyed with this kind of behavior because as you said, those betas/omegas f**k up the women and then the women become less giving. but you also forgot another group that f***s up things just as bad, desperate italian male sex tourists. those, drunk brits, and desperate turkish males have completely f***ed many good places in eastern europe, based on what a lot of guys on rooshv complain about.
This is the only situation where I think being an asian male carries an advantage. I can separate myself from the hoards of western walking boners and the ugliest elements associated with this and fly under the radar.

Yeah the southern european masses are pretty bad too. Not quite as bad as the Brits, Aussies, etc.. when it comes to overall crime and drunken degeneracy but I bet they f**k things up just as much with the regular women. Italians tend to aggressively hit on everything and everyone. My Italian friend was smooth though and he would wisely distance himself from other southern european guys in Thailand.
it's a good thing that in mexico, those type of guys hardly go, mostly because since they're betas/omegas, they get scared as f**k going to mexico due to the media bombarding about violence stories. i find that a good thing, keeps away those fuckers.
Mexico sounds ideal in a lot of ways. It weeds out the p***y and bad behaving gringos and the typical lonely planet backpackers in the regular cities. I heard those types all cluster up in the beach resorts until the concentration is 90%+ European/North American.
Repatriate pretty much nailed it on the head. Would completely agree the guys that ruin it for everybody else in Asia are apt to be drunken lowlife Brits and/or Aussies. These guys are the bottom of the rung when it comes to getting respect from Asians. The middle rung typically goes out to Americans, Scandinavians, Canadians or the Germans. Obviously top rung would be the Northern Asians.

Problem is that thousands of these low rung idiots running around at any given time so YES the do ruin it for the others. But if you carry yourself with a modicum of pride and respect the Asians will give you the benefit of the doubt.

When I'm in any Asian country, I'll go out of my way to look clean cut and professional. Really all it takes is wearing a nice pair of shoes, a nice shirt and pants. That alone will differentiate you from the drunken bastards.

Asia will continue to be a gold mine. Use good common sense and you'll be fine.
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

pete98146 wrote:Repatriate pretty much nailed it on the head. Would completely agree the guys that ruin it for everybody else in Asia are apt to be drunken lowlife Brits and/or Aussies. These guys are the bottom of the rung when it comes to getting respect from Asians. The middle rung typically goes out to Americans, Scandinavians, Canadians or the Germans. Obviously top rung would be the Northern Asians.

Problem is that thousands of these low rung idiots running around at any given time so YES the do ruin it for the others. But if you carry yourself with a modicum of pride and respect the Asians will give you the benefit of the doubt.

When I'm in any Asian country, I'll go out of my way to look clean cut and professional. Really all it takes is wearing a nice pair of shoes, a nice shirt and pants. That alone will differentiate you from the drunken bastards.

Asia will continue to be a gold mine. Use good common sense and you'll be fine.
Pete you are a voice of reason my friend and I thank you for sound advice. I'll keep these things in mind. I always had mixed feelings about going to Asia for everything that has been discussed in this thread and then some. But you have good points on how to make it work. I always keep a clean cut, professional appearance, and keep to myself.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Repatriate wrote:Mainland Chinese are very reactive about these things now. Like a year or two ago there were a couple videos which showed foreign men engaging in sexual assault in public. Once those videos went viral they started cracking down hard on visas and the public became somewhat wary or hostile towards foreign men.
chinese men grope women in public all the time. the police dont do anything. but if it is a foreign man then everybody is in a uproar about it.