Westerners ruining it for everyone?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Westerners ruining it for everyone?

Post by zboy1 »

This fat Canadian man is a scumbag. See what I mean when I say Western foreigners ruin-it for other guys...

Foreigner in Taiwan arrested for beating girlfriend and making secret sex tape

There's plenty of stories like this throughout the world. Do you think, in some ways, Westerners are ruining the reputation of tourists and foreigners throughout the world, because of behavior like this? I think so, what about you?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Well it sure doesn't help us in Taiwan. And this guy had a total of 5 local girlfriends according to the tape. So each of them will probably tell their friends how bad foreigners are and so on and so on.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

If the guy was Taiwanese would it have been news? I doubt it.

Westerners are singled out a lot in Asia, a sort of reverse-racism.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

xiongmao wrote:If the guy was Taiwanese would it have been news? I doubt it.

Apple is a sensationalist type of rag which focuses on scandals and attention getting crimes. Anything extreme or out of the ordinary is fair game. Since there really aren't that many western foreigners living here, it's pretty rare to see them in the news for any sort of crime. And usually when they do make it in the news, the articles get buried fast (no follow-up).
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I have to agree with Zboy I do think that when a place is being invaded by a concentration of westerners with boners it tends to get ruined pretty fast. Colombia, Ukraine, Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Thailand, Brazil, etc.. The women generally become more wary and hardened. The locals way more cynical and even hostile.

Taiwan doesn't have such a concentration and i'm not sure if the public would actually tolerate the large masses of anglo stag/hump parties that go to places like Poland. I don't think it would ever get to that level since Taiwan is really far off the radar in most cases.

The fat degenerate in the OP is exactly the sort of expat I see in Thailand often. It's not the sort I ever talk to or socialize with under any circumstances anyways.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Repatriate wrote:I have to agree with Zboy I do think that when a place is being invaded by a concentration of westerners with boners it tends to get ruined pretty fast. Colombia, Ukraine, Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Thailand, Brazil, etc.. The women generally become more wary and hardened. The locals way more cynical and even hostile.

Taiwan doesn't have such a concentration and i'm not sure if the public would actually tolerate the large masses of anglo stag/hump parties that go to places like Poland. I don't think it would ever get to that level since Taiwan is really far off the radar in most cases.

The fat degenerate in the OP is exactly the sort of expat I see in Thailand often. It's not the sort I ever talk to or socialize with under any circumstances anyways.
This kind of behavior has been talked about on rooshvforum. they also get annoyed with this kind of behavior because as you said, those betas/omegas f**k up the women and then the women become less giving. but you also forgot another group that f***s up things just as bad, desperate italian male sex tourists. those, drunk brits, and desperate turkish males have completely f***ed many good places in eastern europe, based on what a lot of guys on rooshv complain about.

it's a good thing that in mexico, those type of guys hardly go, mostly because since they're betas/omegas, they get scared as f**k going to mexico due to the media bombarding about violence stories. i find that a good thing, keeps away those fuckers.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

AnonymousAmerican wrote: This kind of behavior has been talked about on rooshvforum. they also get annoyed with this kind of behavior because as you said, those betas/omegas f**k up the women and then the women become less giving. but you also forgot another group that f***s up things just as bad, desperate italian male sex tourists. those, drunk brits, and desperate turkish males have completely f***ed many good places in eastern europe, based on what a lot of guys on rooshv complain about.
This is the only situation where I think being an asian male carries an advantage. I can separate myself from the hoards of western walking boners and the ugliest elements associated with this and fly under the radar.

Yeah the southern european masses are pretty bad too. Not quite as bad as the Brits, Aussies, etc.. when it comes to overall crime and drunken degeneracy but I bet they f**k things up just as much with the regular women. Italians tend to aggressively hit on everything and everyone. My Italian friend was smooth though and he would wisely distance himself from other southern european guys in Thailand.
it's a good thing that in mexico, those type of guys hardly go, mostly because since they're betas/omegas, they get scared as f**k going to mexico due to the media bombarding about violence stories. i find that a good thing, keeps away those fuckers.
Mexico sounds ideal in a lot of ways. It weeds out the p***y and bad behaving gringos and the typical lonely planet backpackers in the regular cities. I heard those types all cluster up in the beach resorts until the concentration is 90%+ European/North American.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Repatriate wrote: This is the only situation where I think being an asian male carries an advantage. I can separate myself from the hoards of western walking boners and the ugliest elements associated with this and fly under the radar.
the same with me. My parents are mexican nationals and I speak spanish, so I also can fly under the radar from being associated with those ugly elements, except probably in east asia, as thanks to my looks, I physically look like an Arab/South-Asian, but I don't have plans going to east asia.
Yeah the southern european masses are pretty bad too. Not quite as bad as the Brits, Aussies, etc.. when it comes to overall crime and drunken degeneracy but I bet they f**k things up just as much with the regular women. Italians tend to aggressively hit on everything and everyone. My Italian friend was smooth though and he would wisely distance himself from other southern european guys in Thailand.

with southern europeans (iberians, italians, greeks, ethnic Turks), you have two groups of guys. the first group are those smooth talking motherfuckers who can woo any type of girl they want. the second group are those hordes of betas/omegas who act an annoying version of PUAs on steroids, and as you said, will hit on anything that moves and has a vagina. the first group I would be friends with. the others, I would avoid them like like a plague like you would avoid backpacking/stag partying/ugly anglo (americans, canucks, brits, aussies, irish) tourists

Mexico sounds ideal in a lot of ways. It weeds out the p***y and bad behaving gringos and the typical lonely planet backpackers in the regular cities. I heard those types all cluster up in the beach resorts until the concentration is 90%+ European/North American.
very true. in many parts of the country, you can go on for long time periods not encountering any sort of anglo or european tourists. but in thise places, spanish is a must. but you would be richly rewarded. just ask falcon.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

Jesus christ well f**k me. After reading all of these accounts, being white dark blonde green-eyed I'm not even sure if I want to go to Asia or Latin America anymore if I am going to be discriminated against. This is very discouraging, and really takes the wind out of my sails.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

That guy isn't white. Surely a white guy is incapable of such things. 0_0 This must be something else. Can anyone find the s*x tape? I would like to see it. :)
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

deasil875 wrote:Jesus christ well f**k me. After reading all of these accounts, being white dark blonde green-eyed I'm not even sure if I want to go to Asia or Latin America anymore if I am going to be discriminated against. This is very discouraging, and really takes the wind out of my sails.
Dude...this happens all the f***ing time. Don't worry about that. Plan your trips and handle your business. If it gets super bad, you will know because it will be all over the forums. Just like when China went full retard and anti-Japanese several months ago. That is when you get the f**k outta dodge until people calm down again. Once people calm down, it's no big deal and everyone goes back.... rinse and repeat.... Right now all the Japanese business folks in China have been back and working for quite some time now and typical Chinese have basically forgotten all about it. Now if all the members of Japan's parliament go visit the shrine next week, or one of them says something VERY messed up, then it will repeat again for a week or so, etc. ad nauseum....
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

well ill be damned....everybody angry about men going to different countries to get some poon tang.

so maybe things have changed.

and what is this sex tourism thing again. oh my god. look men in their country go hunting for sex.

there is no difference with a foriegn man from america going around another country hunting for sex.

i know i will.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Mainland Chinese are very reactive about these things now. Like a year or two ago there were a couple videos which showed foreign men engaging in sexual assault in public. Once those videos went viral they started cracking down hard on visas and the public became somewhat wary or hostile towards foreign men.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Google "李宗瑞".

Taiwan is a small-ish place with too many news outlets and too few news. So you should expect the press to flock to any scent of a "sex scandal".

Commenting on the thread's title, let's not forget the number of Asians going to other Asian countries to get GF's and wives far out-number the fewer "Westerners". Stories of mail-order bride abuse across Asia is not uncommon.

Latest Westerner douchebag video: (authenticity has been questioned, but doubt it matters at this point)
http://jezebel.com/expat-clubgoers-have ... -787504444
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

momopi wrote:
Google "李宗瑞".

Taiwan is a small-ish place with too many news outlets and too few news. So you should expect the press to flock to any scent of a "sex scandal".

Commenting on the thread's title, let's not forget the number of Asians going to other Asian countries to get GF's and wives far out-number the fewer "Westerners". Stories of mail-order bride abuse across Asia is not uncommon.

Latest Westerner douchebag video: (authenticity has been questioned, but doubt it matters at this point)
http://jezebel.com/expat-clubgoers-have ... -787504444
What a disgusting video, Momopi! See...that's the kind of s**t I'm talking about. Assaulting and sexually-harassing a Korean women and then video-taping it--what kind of jerks would do such a thing? Well...it turns out to be some White males, of course. Why do some White males have such an entitlement mentality when overseas? It doesn't do "us" foreigners any good now, does it?