I'm a Cuban girl and I can't stand being in the U.S anymore

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Outsider
Freshman Poster

Re: I'm a Cuban girl and I can't stand being in the U.S anym

Post by Outsider »

Cornfed wrote: Ameriskanks aren't generally happy.
Valid point. Maybe.

Everyone does things for a reason. The reason(s) might not make sense to us or even to the women that do these things. They do these things because they get something out of doing them, and it makes them happy. That's how I see it. I refuse to feed their happiness. They get nothing.

The Cuban lady doesn't sound like the type that would manipulate others like american women do.

Reading others experiences about Miami, it isn't a good place to go to find good, down to earth people.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

BlueEverglades wrote:I feel like I am from another time..my walk is slower, I actually look at other people and smile, I care for everyone's well being and yearn for meaningful connections but once again my qualities are not required here so I'm f***ed and hating every moment here, what do you have to say to me? should I move as well? which countries are better for women like me?
As others have said, if you really hate the US that much, try to spend as much time as possible in other countries. The obvious choice for you would be Latin America, since you are Cuban and I assume you speak Spanish. Try traveling to several countries first until you find one you like and then try to stay there either part time or full time.

Suerte.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outsider wrote:
Valid point. Maybe.

Everyone does things for a reason. The reason(s) might not make sense to us or even to the women that do these things. They do these things because they get something out of doing them, and it makes them happy.
They are following simple reproductive and social pressures, and really have no choice in the matter. Females are biological robots who act out their programming in whatever environment they are in. It has nothing to do with making them happy.
Outsider
Freshman Poster

Post by Outsider »

Cornfed wrote:
Outsider wrote:
Valid point. Maybe.

Everyone does things for a reason. The reason(s) might not make sense to us or even to the women that do these things. They do these things because they get something out of doing them, and it makes them happy.
They are following simple reproductive and social pressures, and really have no choice in the matter. Females are biological robots who act out their programming in whatever environment they are in. It has nothing to do with making them happy.
To me, the problem with both men and women is the herd mentality. People don't think for themselves, men or women. They let others do their thinking for them. Politicians and priests are only too happy to do that for them.

But we all do have a choice in the matter, so I disagree with you on that point. We can think for ourselves, but it's not easy and not too many men or women will ever do it.

It's so much easier to think one already has the "truth". Find out differently and things can get a little "interesting".

Being a free-thinker doesn't mean I have the truth. It means I have not a f***ing clue what the truth even is, and I know it. I just know that priests and politicians are liars.

Priests order women to submit because women are seen as being less than men, politicians order women to rebel against that and set up the "justice system" to make it easy for women to steal as if the women were priests or politicians themselves, and that covers almost every woman out there. They are under one program or another.

And who started it? Jews.
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

Hola linda!

:) Eres un poco mas joven que yo , yo vivo en Mexico , eres bienvenida acá si así lo deseas para tu paz mental ,oooo

yo digo que le hagas cae a rudder :lol: :wink: en un par de ocasiones platique con el y me pareció un buen hombre.

if u need someone to talk with just send me a mesage :)
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm a Cuban girl and I can't stand being in the U.S anymore

Post by jamesbond »

BlueEverglades wrote:
October 31st, 2013, 10:26 am
You may have seen my posts around but never really know who I am. I am a woman from Cuba, I left at 15 and now I'm 25. The situation in Cuba was really bad when I left and it got even worse. However I'm having problems adapting to U.S culture and find myself very lonely. This forum goes on and on about how lonely men are in America but we women can be as lonely or worse, a total misfit.

1. I find it hard to adapt because I'm required to act mostly like a man, compete with men, and be aggressive, 100% focus on myself like a total selfish %^&%. I'm not like that, all of my family have an introvert calm personality because of our European genes (Spanish, German and french) we like to take things slow, have friends rather than a lot of money and practice spirituality in our lives and this in America is apparently laughable. It's also laughable to live with your parents because living alone all day everyday it's so desirable....(sarcasm)

2. Many American women drink, curse and smoke like sailors and don't find either very appealing. Clubbing and whoring around are the main activities in Miami where I live .I don't have any American friends but I had an American boyfriend for a month and he was very cold and uncaring, we broke up shortly. I go to eat to restaurants alone, art gallerias, museums and nobody ever approaches me. I have a good body and face similar to Vanessa hudgens.. I know how to cook and take care of a home and treat a man with respect, whenever I see a man with a trashy woman holding hands I feel bad inside, like things are backward and there's nothing you can do about it...

3. I just never had the whole corporate America, competitive mindset drilled into my skull as a consequence as I am very much anti-establishment, anti-corporation and anti-mainstain and would go insane working in an office type of job for the rest of my life.

Every career I'm into is considered useless to society ( Literature, arts, nutrition, philosophy, theology, archeology, history) which are exactly the careers that make people think but in a money centered society thinking is not required and business, engineering, long medicine careers are not what I could consider enjoyable. I just hate the idea of a career that defines all I do forever into eternity. I don't feel like coming back to school...

I was dismissed from university because I fell sick of hypothyroidism and hormonal imbalances, eventually my body stopped ovulating for months, I never had such conditions in my home country. My health has suffered here tremendously. I have anxiety attacks when I realize how f***ed up this place really is...even just walking in the street I feel like I am from another time..my walk is slower, I actually look at other people and smile, I care for everyone's well being and yearn for meaningful connections but once again my qualities are not required here so I'm f***ed and hating every moment here, what do you have to say to me? should I move as well? which countries are better for women like me?

Since you live in Miami, you should have men approaching you left and right. A lot of PUA's live in Miami and would be approaching a girl like you as soon as you left your house. Here in Chicago, nobody even makes eye contact with each other, so don't move here if you want to meet any men.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

BlueEverglades wrote:
You may have seen my posts around but never really know who I am. I am a woman from Cuba, I left at 15 and now I'm 25. The situation in Cuba was really bad when I left and it got even worse. However I'm having problems adapting to U.S culture and find myself very lonely. This forum goes on and on about how lonely men are in America but we women can be as lonely or worse, a total misfit.

1. I find it hard to adapt because I'm required to act mostly like a man, compete with men, and be aggressive, 100% focus on myself like a total selfish %^&%. I'm not like that, all of my family have an introvert calm personality because of our European genes (Spanish, German and french) we like to take things slow, have friends rather than a lot of money and practice spirituality in our lives and this in America is apparently laughable. It's also laughable to live with your parents because living alone all day everyday it's so desirable....(sarcasm)

2. Many American women drink, curse and smoke like sailors and don't find either very appealing. Clubbing and whoring around are the main activities in Miami where I live .I don't have any American friends but I had an American boyfriend for a month and he was very cold and uncaring, we broke up shortly. I go to eat to restaurants alone, art gallerias, museums and nobody ever approaches me. I have a good body and face similar to Vanessa hudgens.. I know how to cook and take care of a home and treat a man with respect, whenever I see a man with a trashy woman holding hands I feel bad inside, like things are backward and there's nothing you can do about it...

3. I just never had the whole corporate America, competitive mindset drilled into my skull as a consequence as I am very much anti-establishment, anti-corporation and anti-mainstain and would go insane working in an office type of job for the rest of my life.

Every career I'm into is considered useless to society ( Literature, arts, nutrition, philosophy, theology, archeology, history) which are exactly the careers that make people think but in a money centered society thinking is not required and business, engineering, long medicine careers are not what I could consider enjoyable. I just hate the idea of a career that defines all I do forever into eternity. I don't feel like coming back to school...

I was dismissed from university because I fell sick of hypothyroidism and hormonal imbalances, eventually my body stopped ovulating for months, I never had such conditions in my home country. My health has suffered here tremendously. I have anxiety attacks when I realize how f***ed up this place really is...even just walking in the street I feel like I am from another time..my walk is slower, I actually look at other people and smile, I care for everyone's well being and yearn for meaningful connections but once again my qualities are not required here so I'm f***ed and hating every moment here, what do you have to say to me? should I move as well? which countries are better for women like me?
I know that the OP hasn't posted on this forum in a long time and will probably never read my response but I just want to say that I find what this Cuban lady wrote fascinating since it reflects so accurately the fundamental differences between Latin American and Anglo culture. Maybe @Outcast9428 would also be interested in the OP's experience and wish to chime in since he hates Miami with a passion. :lol:

The difference between Latin and Anglo culture really is night and day. Anglo societies are nothing more than materialistic dystopias in which most people only compete endlessly to improve their economic position, pursue their own hedonistic gratification and trump up their own ego. Things like love, friendship, human connection and non-utilitarian intellectual pursuits are given little importance. Because of this most Americans are totally unfeeling and narcissistic. There's no social cohesion or respect for the more spiritual dimensions of life, only a cold and heartless rat race of atomized individuals in pursuit of money and status and material excess and absorbed in their own delusions of grandeur. American society couldn't be any further from the relaxed, fun-loving, family-centric and friendly cultures of Latin America and much of the Mediterranean world.

I know Latinos who have gone to the UK (another f***ed-up dystopian Anglo shithole like the US) and have not been able to live there due to culture shock. I know an Ecuadorian lady who went to work in London because she needed the money but then came back to Spain (her normal place of residence) after a month because the society was so cold, heartless and antisocial and she felt so alienated and depressed there. Likewise a family of Romanians who lived in Spain but were forced to go to the same cesspool city of London for work after their business went bust described the place as awful and couldn't wait to get out of there. The father even took up drinking to cope with their pain and emptiness. I too am from the UK albeit from the somewhat nicer north and I much prefer Latin culture and consider myself a Latino at heart. I find the UK so alien, experience reverse culture shock whenever I come back and can barely function mentally within its society. The Anglosphere is totally different to the Latin world and in a bad way!

I hate how we have to live in a dystopian hypercapitalistic neoliberal world in which human beings are seen as little more than units of economic productivity and people are often forced to leave their homelands and move to other countries with totally alien and incompatible cultures just so they can sell their labor to some fat degenerate employer for basic sustenance. To hell with this disgusting Ayn Rand Jew capitalism!

In Miami a girl like BlueEverglades would be better off finding a community of old-school Latinos with the values of the old country and avoiding toxic Anglo culture and any Americanized Latinos. If possible relocation to a Hispanophone country might be beneficial. Spain would probably suit her due to its relaxed pace of life and intellectual culture. Various Latin American countries are also now quite materially developed and offer a decent standard of living. They would suit her much more than the US.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Lucas88

I view OP the same way God must have looked at the one righteous family living in Sodom and Gomorrah :lol:.

If she has remained a good person despite having grown up in Miami then she must be an incredibly amazing person. I don’t blame her one bit for hating life while living in Miami. I’d rather receive weekly colonoscopies then live in Miami :lol:
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 6:05 pm
The difference between Latin and Anglo culture really is night and day. Anglo societies are nothing more than materialistic dystopias in which most people only compete endlessly to improve their economic position, pursue their own hedonistic gratification and trump up their own ego. Things like love, friendship, human connection and non-utilitarian intellectual pursuits are given little importance. Because of this most Americans are totally unfeeling and narcissistic. There's no social cohesion or respect for the more spiritual dimensions of life, only a cold and heartless rat race of atomized individuals in pursuit of money and status and material excess and absorbed in their own delusions of grandeur. American society couldn't be any further from the relaxed, fun-loving, family-centric and friendly cultures of Latin America and much of the Mediterranean world.
Well said. AMERICA ENSLAVES YOU. It turns your true self into a machine or robot. We were born into this f***ed up system and are prisoners in it. Just like Winston said, we are prisoners to the system in the West and our souls are repressed by it. That's why people who have lived abroad can attest to a feeling of becoming more alive when we go to SE Asia or Latin America. If many of us say that we feel more alive, feel more free, feel more happy, then it must be true. Many people also attest to a feeling of depression after returning to Anglo countries. The system in the Anglo countries is repressing. I hate this shitty country

U.S. Among Most Depressed Countries in the World

Depression Rates by Country 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

When I was living in Mexico to watch my friend's vacation home (before the Canadian courts bankrupted him in divorce), the culture was laid back and the locals didn't focus so much on money except to pay for basic needs.

Money was a tool for survival, but not a Master unlike the American culture. It is the "gringo" who brought housing speculation and real estate bubbles in Mexico. The Toronto woman was in Mexico falsely accusing Hispanic and Black Indigenous men of sexual harassment for chatting up with them, which isn't really crime in Mexico.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

kangarunner wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 7:31 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 6:05 pm

Well said. AMERICA ENSLAVES YOU. It turns your true self into a machine or robot. We were born into this f***ed up system and are prisoners in it. Just like Winston said, we are prisoners to the system in the West and our souls are repressed by it. That's why people who have lived abroad can attest to a feeling of becoming more alive when we go to SE Asia or Latin America. If many of us say that we feel more alive, feel more free, feel more happy, then it must be true. Many people also attest to a feeling of depression after returning to Anglo countries. The system in the Anglo countries is repressing. I hate this shitty country

U.S. Among Most Depressed Countries in the World

Depression Rates by Country 2022
Everything is about money in America.

You have to work like a robot and spend your money on non-assets and depreciating liabilities, but you will own NOTHING and be HAPPY like the elites are telling you.

Only a WHORE thinks of commoditizing love, and even then, the prostitutes' in Mexico were not robotic and scheming like the Toronto woman.

Men are not vilified in Mexico like in America or Toronto.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Mew6ix wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 10:15 pm
Everything is about money in America.

You have to work like a robot and spend your money on non-assets and depreciating liabilities, but you will own NOTHING and be HAPPY like the elites are telling you.

Only a WHORE thinks of commoditizing love, and even then, the prostitutes' in Mexico were not robotic and scheming like the Toronto woman.

Men are not vilified in Mexico like in America or Toronto.
Everyone I've met from Canada has been very nice and friendly. Please write more on Canada if you feel inclined to do so and do you recommend any places in Canada other than Toronto?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Quebec and BC are alright for a man, but Canada is a feminist cuntry
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

BlueEverglades wrote:

Many American women drink, curse and smoke like sailors and don't find either very appealing. Clubbing and whoring around are the main activities in Miami where I live. I don't have any American friends but I had an American boyfriend for a month and he was very cold and uncaring, we broke up shortly. I go to eat to restaurants alone, art gallerias, museums and nobody ever approaches me. I have a good body and face similar to Vanessa hudgens. I know how to cook and take care of a home and treat a man with respect, whenever I see a man with a trashy woman holding hands I feel bad inside, like things are backward and there's nothing you can do about it...

I just never had the whole corporate America, competitive mindset drilled into my skull as a consequence as I am very much anti-establishment, anti-corporation and anti-mainstain and would go insane working in an office type of job for the rest of my life.

A lot of guys in the US feel the same way you do, they also go out and eat alone, go to art gallerys and museums alone. There are a lot of lonely people in the United States.

I have a hard time believing guys don't approach you, since you said you look like Vanessa Hudgens. Here is what she looks like! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

BlueEverglades wrote:

So I guess it isn't just men that are feeling alienated in America, it's women, too. Especially when now you see guys getting arrested by armed FBI and Homeland Security officers for mingling and socializing, and even women are getting arrested by the FBI for the same thing, all because of America's new laws against what now is defined as statutory stalking. America has become a prison country, where prisons are in fact commercialized as sources of income for the government.

There is a reason you got sick and stopped ovulating. American food is contaminated with toxic chemicals that are deliberately put into all foods by American food corporations and manufacturers. Toxic chemicals such as high fructose corn syrup, GMOs, and even chlorine and fluoride, to name a few, all of which destroy health, including the body's entire glandular system causing out of control, runaway obesity; there are people with glandular problems so severe that they can not consume more than even 150 calories a day without gaining weight.

Guys are afraid to approach women in America because they know that it's illegal under Federal law to do so. They know what awaits them if they approach a woman; 300 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty, use of deadly force authorized.

And you are correct; in fact, American women curse like gangbangers (Gangster Disciples, Four Corner Hustlers, Latin Kings, MS-13, etc). America's entire nightlife atmosphere has devolved into only 2 genres of music; rap and country.

In case you weren't aware, rap is that violent gangbanger music that's nothing but profanity and yelling and glorification of the gangster life. Rap is popular in the United States because American millennials are a violent peoples. More than 90% of American millennials and post-millennials are in gangs. Every single college campus nationwide is nothing but gangs, violence, turf wars, many of them are more dangerous than Baghdad. Violent gangs such as the Latin Kings, MS-13, Los Zetas, Gangster Disciples, and Four Corner Hustlers have spread throughout all 50 states and are growing at record paces. Tell them you hate rap, and they label you a racist, hater, neo-Nazi, they accuse you of burning black churches and villages, Americans know how to inflate their huge, violent egos and make themselves look superior. America is in fact on track to become one of the Top 5 Most Dangerous countries by the end of the decade, potentially as dangerous as Venezuela, possibly even Iraq or Afghanistan.

Country is popular because line dancing (5, 6, 7, 8 ) is the new culture dance of the United States. With line dancing, everyone is dancing in their own personal bubbles, maintaining their 6+ foot buffer zones and ice barriers, and seeing only backs of other dancers.
Last edited by Mercury on July 1st, 2022, 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.