I'm a Cuban girl and I can't stand being in the U.S anymore

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: I'm a Cuban girl and I can't stand being in the U.S anymore

Post by willymonfrete »

Wow,even though she is gone,it gives me hope that latinas from latin america are good-hearted and wholesome compared to the horrible americanized latinas ghetto hood rats in the states.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm a Cuban girl and I can't stand being in the U.S anymore

Post by jamesbond »

BlueEverglades wrote:
October 31st, 2013, 10:26 am
You may have seen my posts around but never really know who I am. I am a woman from Cuba, I left at 15 and now I'm 25. The situation in Cuba was really bad when I left and it got even worse. However I'm having problems adapting to U.S culture and find myself very lonely. This forum goes on and on about how lonely men are in America but we women can be as lonely or worse, a total misfit.

I find it hard to adapt because I'm required to act mostly like a man, compete with men, and be aggressive, 100% focus on myself like a total selfish %^&%. I'm not like that, all of my family have an introvert calm personality because of our European genes (Spanish, German and french) we like to take things slow, have friends rather than a lot of money and practice spirituality in our lives and this in America is apparently laughable. It's also laughable to live with your parents because living alone all day everyday it's so desirable....(sarcasm)

I don't have any American friends but I had an American boyfriend for a month and he was very cold and uncaring, we broke up shortly. I go to eat to restaurants alone, art gallerias, museums and nobody ever approaches me. I have a good body and face similar to Vanessa hudgens.. I know how to cook and take care of a home and treat a man with respect, whenever I see a man with a trashy woman holding hands I feel bad inside, like things are backward and there's nothing you can do about it...

I just never had the whole corporate America, competitive mindset drilled into my skull as a consequence as I am very much anti-establishment, anti-corporation and anti-mainstain and would go insane working in an office type of job for the rest of my life.

I was dismissed from university because I fell sick of hypothyroidism and hormonal imbalances, eventually my body stopped ovulating for months, I never had such conditions in my home country. My health has suffered here tremendously. I have anxiety attacks when I realize how f***ed up this place really is...even just walking in the street I feel like I am from another time..my walk is slower, I actually look at other people and smile, I care for everyone's well being and yearn for meaningful connections but once again my qualities are not required here so I'm f***ed and hating every moment here, what do you have to say to me? should I move as well? which countries are better for women like me?

I hope she found a better place to live, she was talking about moving to Spain a few years ago. So I guess some women in the USA are also having a hard time fitting in to the culture in America.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."