How bad has it gotten...? Gang Stalking

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

How bad has it gotten...? Gang Stalking

Post by In2dadark »

Mentioned I've been snow birding since 2006. I'm not sure anything pisses AW ( or manginas) off more than a free, unattached, non alimony or child support paying man living free & controlling the weather (so to speak). The only way I'd have the quinella or trifecta, in that regard, would be to do it w/ a foreign bride.

It's gotten to the point where I have to take my video camera w/ me (everywhere) to record the gang stalking that they engage in at both locations. In the northeast the taxes are too high for me to continue to ignore the apathy of the police & the security of the gated comm. I live in there. So that's going.

I couldn't even pick up my am paper from the curb w/o taking my camera w/ me. Once the police here in Florida saw some of the vids & got idea of just what is going on, things have changed. They'll do their job here if pressed. Not so much in the NE. Some of them are even part of it up there. Amazing how living life dancing to your own tune brings out the true nature of people, surreal really.

Foreign travel is on the menu for 2014.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster

Post by Hackenfall Backslash »

It's not a bad idea for Americans to renounce their default citizenship and obtain a new one.
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Ghost wrote:You know, hadn't really thought about it before, but going abroad has another use: it "cures" gangstalking. I am assuming anyway. If the daddygov can do it beyond its borders, then we have bigger problems...
Eh.. I don't have any illusions at my age. The grass is always greener as it were; but I am willing to walk on that grass for a time, God willing. House up north is bigger than I need & it's situated in mind controlled meme land.