Women are evil nasty b

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Women are evil nasty b

Post by bladed11 »

Gotta watch this. He gets it

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Females as a whole are technically leeches. The only way to succeed in dealings with them without losing your emotional and physical stability, is to be one yourself.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

C.J. wrote:Females as a whole are technically leeches. The only way to succeed in dealings with them without losing your emotional and physical stability, is to be one yourself.
The man will do everything for her and she will turn around and say you do nothing and will get a divorce. Marriage itself is financial suicide. Even though the dumb asses wanted to be in the workforce so bad they still leach. I tell them all to get a job. Make them pay for the dinner too at least half the time. If she refuses to pay first chow down the food then tell her you need to go to the bathroom and will be right back. Go to your car and leave her with the check and to walk home. haha

This only works if you give her a fake name and she doesn't know where you live of course. She might try to claim rape or something so be careful. :twisted:
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

This poor kid just woke up about women

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Women are evil nasty b

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

bladed11 wrote:Gotta watch this. He gets it

That was a good short video, wish it was longer. And this is spoken from a man who has been with over 1000 women (as he stated) so he speaks from experience.

The part where he talks about women mirroring what you like when you first meet them is spot on. I have had that happen to me before over and over again. In fact, just recently I met another woman who has her eye on me, and we started talking about how I travel, and low and behold she starts taking about how her only real love is to traveling.

Her love to travel may be true, but how are you 35 years old and never been anywhere let alone live in another state for a few years? The math doesn't not add up..... Personally, I feel the woman just wants to get herself knocked up with a kid as she's fast approaching 40, or she just wants to be a tag along in my epic journeys. Imagine that, taking an American woman to Nana Plaza in Bangkok....lol
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Women are evil nasty b

Post by OutWest »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
bladed11 wrote:Gotta watch this. He gets it

That was a good short video, wish it was longer. And this is spoken from a man who has been with over 1000 women (as he stated) so he speaks from experience.

The part where he talks about women mirroring what you like when you first meet them is spot on. I have had that happen to me before over and over again. In fact, just recently I met another woman who has her eye on me, and we started talking about how I travel, and low and behold she starts taking about how her only real love is to traveling.

Her love to travel may be true, but how are you 35 years old and never been anywhere let alone live in another state for a few years? The math doesn't not add up..... Personally, I feel the woman just wants to get herself knocked up with a kid as she's fast approaching 40, or she just wants to be a tag along in my epic journeys. Imagine that, taking an American woman to Nana Plaza in Bangkok....lol
So the man is a participant and propagator of the Dead Zone...and he does not like the experience he created.