I don't think Asia Women are that Good

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
bladed11 wrote:
CrazyCanuck944 wrote:Yeah, it's very interesting to note just how quickly the 'sweet, demure, polite' Asian girls will change once they take up residence in a western country.

Case in point: I'm on Christian Filipina...tend to receive lots of attention and nice words from ones actually in the Philippines....BUT when I send messages to ones currently living here in Canada....practically zero responses! They quickly turn into western white women LOL
That's what I'm afraid of but at the same time I see it this way. Date American and get 100% chance of her turning into adolf hitler or date a foreigner and if I get the same results at least the odds were better.

Even spanish or Mexican or whatever country they come from. Latin America. They tend to turn this way too. I get some stuck up evil eye looks from hispanic women too who think their shit doesn't stink. When actually all the beans and cheese she probably farts more than a fat man.
Even though you could be a dick, I still will value you over most females #NoHomo so here we go: I have never, ever had a relationship over THREE MONTHS here in the U.S. of Gay (like it's a bad product and I'm still UNDER 3-MONTH/90-DAY-ONLY warranty to want my soul and life back type of refund!)...but in Can It?? Duh!!!!, I had easily dated women for a year or longer. This was 7-9 years ago in Toronto and Calgary, but still, I was doing alright for a yank.

iSN'T THAT crazy??? I have dated foreign women longer than American women, and I am an American!!!! 95 percent of the time (out of every 100 American women I dick down, only 5 of them give me a relationship that lasts from two weeks up 'til three months only!! Every 95 of them only do one-night/one-off stands with me!!!!:shock:) What gives? H.A. posters, please don't answer that! "You already know"
#R&BGroup112 LOL

PS: Yet what's nuts is that American women scream Africa, Brazil, and Greece has HIV/AIDS at crazy rates yet American women are the nastiest women chockful of cervical cancer #Alex #Jeopardy #WhatIsACumDumsterIsTheAnswer
I only dated 2 American girls and both were trash. Now I am getting tons of attention from foreign women and I am so used to women just giving me the evil eye and brushing me off as a nobody because I'm not a loud mouth ape (all the time). Now I am screwed up in the head and when foreign women put interest in me it doesn't seem real like they must be faking it or something.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

I think what American women are doing to us is verbal and psychological abuse. By the way is worse than physical abuse according to doctors. They will have much to pay for karmic debt wise or judgement. If you believe in that sort of stuff. I do and they will have a lot to answer for for sure. Men are certainly more than not the victims and ya it can go both ways. Like my dad was the abusive one and my mother was the victim. So I know American women can be the victim but it's more so the other way.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

zboy1 wrote:
Jester wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
I've become more and more convinced that Asian women, sans Filipinas, are only good for sex (which is what they're stereotypically known for anyway...)

Asian women are becoming dangerously hypergamous and very manipulative; I think Filipinas are the only good Asian females left in Asia, in my opinion.

:shock: :( :?:

Thought u were in China, all happy and cozy??!
I didn't say that no good women exist in China: they do! But, they're becoming less and less so, every passing year. That's why I'm trying to find a women now, before China becomes like another Korea or Japan in a few more years...
I get bad vibes from Chinese women.
They are f u c k ing gold diggers inside,especially those from big cities like Shanghai,Hong Kong,Beijing..
I find them dead,not funny.
In my opionion China was never a place like Thailand where woman tend to be more relaxed.
Even BKK,who is heavily influenced by Japan and SK is going downhill.
Ladies there are reproducing the SK attitude so it's almost a lost land.

In the countryside,you can get better deal...even the ones who have some money,are less stuck up compared to BKK.
You get the pictures now what is about the political problem in Thailand.
Those from the capital consider themselves superior.
There's a gap,mentally,economically,structurally.
I totally prefer the other ones..from the countryside.

I think few countries in Asia have available women without thinking they are the big ones.
Cambodia,some parts of Thailand and the Philippines.
Heard some good reports from Indonesia but i'm cautious because they are muslims.

Almost every asian woman coming to a Western country will transform herself and you can say goodbye if she was a good girl,humble.
Last edited by green1976 on April 5th, 2014, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

zboy1 wrote:I've become more and more convinced that Asian women, sans Filipinas, are only good for sex (which is what they're stereotypically known for anyway...)

Asian women are becoming dangerously hypergamous and very manipulative; I think Filipinas are the only good Asian females left in Asia, in my opinion.
When women are becoming more and more hypergamous,you won't get sex easily.
This is how they have their power.
They deprive most men from sex,and these men are becoming mangina thinking it will help them to get what they want(relationship,sex).
But that doesn't work..hypergamous women just want more,want more,they prefer to die alone than to take a loser as they say.

Asian women who are stucked up are not good for sex as they won't spread their legs or very rarely to a guy who will serve their interest.
Simple as that.
If they were good for sex,they would lose most of their power and they know that.

So at the end,they are not good for marriage,they are not good for a simple relationship,they are not good for sex,they are not good as friend...better to stay away from them...and f u c k off from countries where they are the majority.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

reallyredlips wrote:American and other men from Anglo-influenced countries have a strange infatuation with Asian women.
Maybe it's just my perspective, but, for all the hoopla about "yellow fever", it seems that it is not nearly as common as "white fever". I've only known a few white males in RL who were solely interested in asian women, whereas there is a noticeable minority of asian females out there who have an obvious preference for white males.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

zboy1 wrote:I've become more and more convinced that Asian women, sans Filipinas, are only good for sex (which is what they're stereotypically known for anyway...)

Based on my observations and experience, Filipinas, more so than other Asian women, are only good for sex, and they are the most dangerously hypergamous. They use sex (particulary with foreigners) to emigrate out of the Philippines and gain economic status. Furthermore, as another thread here stated, they will steal other women's, even their friends' and relatives', men. Most good Asian females don't act this way.

Otherwise agree with you that Asian women, more so than Caucasian and Latina women, can be very manipulative and very subtly so.

But if you are ambitious, a Japanese, Chinese or Korean woman is more an asset than a American or Filipina woman.
Last edited by Halwick on April 8th, 2014, 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

I guess I should say American Asian women are not that good. Now I think they are great outside of the states ofcourse. Asian Americans are little wenches. I guess it could be risky to bring anyone back to the states they might change on you and divorce you for a next step up the social ladder husband. I'm not sure.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: I don't think Asia Women are that Good

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

bladed11 wrote:There's a couple asian bitches at work but they have that perma scowl on their faces. I don't know where you get this asian women are better but these bitches are worse than American women. They are half my size and look like they have a chip on their shoulders against men. Maybe they were americanized but I heard them speaking some asian language.

Personally, I have seen more wretched behavior among black and white women, and white women make up the bulk of feminist, but the problem with Asian women is that Asian women ( I feel) are the most greedy materialistic women walking the planet, and therein lies the problem.

I have lived in many places on both sides of this country, and have lived in affluent Asian neighborhoods such as Diamond Bar California, and by far, Asian women surpass every other race of women in terms of hypergamous behavior. This is probably why Asian women are so much more likely to marry outside of their race more so then any other race of women.