Stories of Filipina Idiocy

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Stories of Filipina Idiocy

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston wrote:Have you all noticed that if you text a filipina with 2 or 3 questions, she usually answers only one, usually the last one, and forgets the rest, making you repeat them again? Lol. Why do they always do that? Lol. Its so common. And inefficient too.

Sometimes they refuse to answer your question at all, no matter how many times you repeat it, they just ignore it.
Yes. Absolutely. I've also noticed some of them stop chatting altogether and when I say hey what's up they reply very quickly saying that they still want to chat, but when you continue chatting they go quiet again. I would never tolerate that with a girlfriend, and I'd enforce it with a paddle. I'm not joking. They should be spanked for doing stupid shit like that.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Stories of Filipina Idiocy

Post by Hero »

It's shocking how willing Filipinas are to steal boyfriends (especially American boyfriends) from their friends. I dated a woman (let's call her "Jane") in Cebu, and she brought along a female friend as a chaperone. A couple of days later the chaperone sends me a message: "Forget about Jane, I want you to tear me apart" :o

Then there was another woman who was actually married and she STILL tried to steal me away from her best friend. She told me "Come to Cebu and I'll be your tour guide". :shock:

Not to mention those Filipinas who dated me even though they had serious boyfriends on the side. (I didn't know about the bfs while I was dating them)

Sorry, these aren't really stories of Filipina idiocy, but more of Filipina immorality and opportunism.