Stories of Filipina Idiocy

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
jrd.ffer
Freshman Poster

Stories of Filipina Idiocy

Post by jrd.ffer »

I just got through a very frustrating experience with a pretty stupid filipina. For therapeutic reasons, I'd love to read stories of filipina idiocy. Please share.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Come on, you can't just come here and ask for stories while telling us that you have one without telling it. Get the ball rolling.
jrd.ffer
Freshman Poster

Post by jrd.ffer »

Fair enough, just trying to give context. I dealt with a filipina online who was definitely not a girlfriend. She's also a bad person, so I don't feel bad sharing this stuff.

Here are 2 things:

1. I tried to help her register for a paypal account---no I wasn't sending her money. It took 30 minutes (yes, 30) to explain that the 'log in' section was not where you register for the site. This is a person who already holds multiple online accounts.

2. I tried talking politics with her. Big mistake. I said that I read a statement made by an Islamic cleric on youtube. Youtube was mentioned several times, but at the end she asks 'you cammed with him?'
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

I have a minor one. A filipina added me on Facebook whom had a cute pic. I accepted her friend request because I thought that she might be a friend of my current girl or a friend of a friend. She started messaging me as soon as I accepted it. I asked her how she knew me and she simply said she didn't know any of my friends and just thought I was cute. I asked her how she found my profile and she said she was just searching. She had no idea, until I told her, that I had been to the Philippines several times. She then started asking me what I did for a living and why I was in the Philippines. She was quite dull and the convo stopped after about 10 messages. This went on for a few days until I told her I had a gf from Mindinao (which I do). As soon as I said that she stop communicating. Then she messages me a few days later asking how much is the conversion rate for Philippine Pesos and Indian Rupees and how much 20k pesos was in rupees. I told her what it was then asked why she needed to know. She said she had a "friend" sending her money. She asked this two more times before I told her off. I knew the whole time what her game was but I just wanted to play along for a bit.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

^^^ oh and did I mention she tried adding a bunch of people from my facebook. Silly girl
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Just demeaning womens intelligence is the new past time :)..Whats new.....grow some heart.....We can't understand the mothers love..so all women should call us stupid too..

talking about politics, science, internet as we know is garbage...it does't add any meaningful value to life

We men think we are very smart and intelligent but intimately, the only women, human who would ever give us some attention is a filipina.

and then we call western women as being feminazi....we are never happier with anything....

Filipinas are not stupid...They understand things a bit different...They are more into service oriented stuff than technical....more sharing and caring....

They are the number 1 BPO, Customer care center in the whole wide world with more than 50% being women ...They even have Japanese, Korean to US, UK customer care services, More than 50% RN in US are from the PH....All Royals in Europe to Saudi Prince and kings have Filipina maids, plus Obama's chef is a filipina, they are the only country in the world who has won all beauty pageants not even Venezuela has done that

As soon as we have something good in our life we try to destroy it, by finding fault in others
jrd.ffer
Freshman Poster

Post by jrd.ffer »

starchild5 wrote:Just demeaning womens intelligence is the new past time :)..Whats new.....grow some heart.....We can't understand the mothers love..so all women should call us stupid too..

talking about politics, science, internet as we know is garbage...it does't add any meaningful value to life

We men think we are very smart and intelligent but intimately, the only women, human who would ever give us some attention is a filipina.

and then we call western women as being feminazi....we are never happier with anything....

Filipinas are not stupid...They understand things a bit different...They are more into service oriented stuff than technical....more sharing and caring....

As soon as we have something good in our life we try to destroy it, by finding fault in others

This isn't about demeaning Filipinas. I could argue that your comment demeans men because you say men 'are never happy' and that they find fault in others after having something good.

I asked specifically for individual stories about Filipinas and I never made any broad generalizations. Like the one you made about men.

I dealt with a married woman who wanted to cheat on her husband with me. I didn't even want to be near her in the first place (even if she were single), and certainly not with a married woman. A true scumbag, who also happened to be an idiot. I am requesting these stories to blow off some steam, that's all.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jrd.ffer wrote:I dealt with a filipina online who was definitely not a girlfriend. She's also a bad person, so I don't feel bad sharing this stuff.
There's a 90% chance she's from Luzon. Generally speaking being friends with Manilla women is not a good idea.
jrd.ffer
Freshman Poster

Post by jrd.ffer »

Taco wrote: There's a 90% chance she's from Luzon. Generally speaking being friends with Manila women is not a good idea.
Correct, Luzon. Do you have any first-hand experience that confirms this?
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Re: Stories of Filipina Idiocy

Post by Halwick »

jrd.ffer wrote:I just got through a very frustrating experience with a pretty stupid filipina. For therapeutic reasons, I'd love to read stories of filipina idiocy. Please share.
Here's a blog devoted to Filipina idiocy: http://philippinefailblog.com/filipina- ... -of-rocks/
Some are amusing, others not so amusing, depending on your perspective.

(Click on "Home" and you'll find more rants and raves on the Philippine culture)

Now, if you want to read horror stories, here's another blog: http://ulyssesulysses.hubpages.com/hub/ ... xperiences

After reading these experiences, it makes me wonder why (aside from the sex and domesticity) anyone would want to marry a Filipina.

And based on what you now know and experienced, would you marry one again?
Last edited by Halwick on April 24th, 2014, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jrd.ffer wrote:
Taco wrote: There's a 90% chance she's from Luzon. Generally speaking being friends with Manila women is not a good idea.
Correct, Luzon. Do you have any first-hand experience that confirms this?
My wife is from Cebu for a reason. Cebu women will cheat you too but they are much easier to get along with than Luzon women. Luzon women are arrogant and sometimes confrontational, Filipino guys from other parts of the country won't go near them.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Here's my story: Back in May of 2006, I visited the Philippines for the first time. I met a girl and we really hit it off. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to return to the Philippines until April of 2012.

Before I went back for my second visit, I emailed my friend and sent her several messages on Yahoo messenger, telling her that I was coming back. I got no reply from her. So I figured that she had found another guy and moved on.

A week after I got back from my second visit to the Philippines, I found her on Facebook. I told her that I had just visited her country and that I tried to tell her that I was coming, but she never answered my messages. She told me that she just never checked her Yahoo account.

Fast forward to December 2013. I'm chatting online with my friend, and she asks me when was the last time I visited the Philippines. I told her April 2012. She says "You should have told me". That's right, she had absolutely no recollection of our other conversation! She is just a full-on retard.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Hero wrote: She says "You should have told me". That's right, she had absolutely no recollection of our other conversation! She is just a full-on retard.
Filipinos are experts at screwing up, more than any other people I've met. They will always leave out some HUGE detail when they tell you something.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Hero wrote:Here's my story: Back in May of 2006, I visited the Philippines for the first time. I met a girl and we really hit it off. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to return to the Philippines until April of 2012.

Before I went back for my second visit, I emailed my friend and sent her several messages on Yahoo messenger, telling her that I was coming back. I got no reply from her. So I figured that she had found another guy and moved on.

A week after I got back from my second visit to the Philippines, I found her on Facebook. I told her that I had just visited her country and that I tried to tell her that I was coming, but she never answered my messages. She told me that she just never checked her Yahoo account.

Fast forward to December 2013. I'm chatting online with my friend, and she asks me when was the last time I visited the Philippines. I told her April 2012. She says "You should have told me". That's right, she had absolutely no recollection of our other conversation! She is just a full-on retard.
I do the same thing myself at times. Its a symptom of chatting with lots of people and losing track whether it be the Pinay chatting with dozens of foreigners or foreigner chatting with dozens of Pinays.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Then there's the Filipina who told me just this morning that she loves me, even though she's just a Facebook friend who's never met me in person or even chatted with me on webcam. I don't know if she's crazy or just plain stupid.