Cornfed Clone Shoots Up CA Town Out Of Sexual Jealousy

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

abcdavid01 wrote:He left a manifesto:

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2 ... o-surfaces
I just did a speed read, and guess what I found among his quotes?

He brands the people he hates most subhuman "Beasts." Who else among us does this?

He stated when he encountered an Asian guy with a white girl, he was "enraged." Who else among us does this?

He stated that he hated his younger sister's half-Mexican boyfriend. Who else among us does this?

There are several other parallels to Cornfed also. This is uncanny and perhaps a view for things to come if Cornfed does not attract some woman soon!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Come on CE, you're engaging in so many cheap-shots and red-herrings lately it's not even funny. I thought you were a better poster than this.
Let cornfed have his opinion, or kindly disprove it.

If anything, that manifesto sounds a lot like Tsar, I hate to say it.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

djfourmoney wrote:
Traveler wrote:It looks like the shooting is being blamed on misogyny and men's rights websites:

"We should know this by now, but it bears repeating: misogyny kills....

"Rodger, like most young American men, was taught that he was entitled to sex and female attention....

"Rodger was reportedly involved with the online men's rights movement: allegedly active on one forum and said to have been following several men's rights channels on YouTube....."
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... h-misogyny
Of course Western Media would blame this and while as I said before Black men should disconnect from any sort of misguided movement that can be easily blamed for such incidents.

As I said, we are all victims here. He's a victim of a culture that tells women to sow their wild oats before getting married and throwing away the best years of their lives to risk pregnancy somewhere in their 30's if at all.

He didn't have to do this, but as Chris Rock has said, I understand.
Have you been to Santa Barbara?What is that place like?
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

droid wrote:Come on CE, you're engaging in so many cheap-shots and red-herrings lately it's not even funny. I thought you were a better poster than this.
Let cornfed have his opinion, or kindly disprove it.

If anything, that manifesto sounds a lot like Tsar, I hate to say it.
It's like Tsar and Cornfed made a baby. Horrifying beyond words.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

droid wrote:If anything, that manifesto sounds a lot like Tsar, I hate to say it.
HouseMD wrote:It's like Tsar and Cornfed made a baby. Horrifying beyond words.
I read some of it and I will admit I there are some similarities.

I have always been powerless, a victim, and my suffering has been torturous. I will never forget. I will never forgive. I use to relate to the heroes before I learned how disgustful and corrupt the world truly was. Heroes never win and never achieve anything in life. Typical anti-heroes remind me too much of the thugs and bad boys which is why I don't usually like those characters. That's why I relate mostly to anti-villains. An anti-villain can have a code of honor, can be righteous, sometimes genuinely wants a better world, wants revenge and love, wants power, and they aren't afraid to be sinister. Unlike the heroes who protect a corrupt world or a corrupt nation, or the thuggish anti-heroes, or the unquestionable evil villains, the anti-villains are the best type of character. Willing to do anything to get what they want but in a very smart manner and in reality they are the most likely to win. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AntiVillain

I wouldn't ever do something like what he did. I want to win and I want to be powerful. Someone like him was weak, illogical, somewhat impulsive, constantly self-absorbed, couldn't withstand his torture, was impatient, didn't have a great desire to win, and he basically surrendered to defeat. His videos made his appear pathetic constantly going on about being a victim rather than developing a plan to change it. He died powerless, a victim, and a virgin. I wouldn't die a virgin, I won't be a victim or die a victim, and I will someday acquire the power I desire. In the end I will do whatever it takes to get what I want unless I somehow die before I achieve my dream.

He also wanted to be with sluts, was too desperate, and he would have accepted the first hot slut he could get. He was stuck within his view that he had to be with an American girl. I don't want an American girl even if she was hot and hot sluts disgust me. I wouldn't ever want a slut as a girlfriend or bride. I wouldn't even lay with a slut. I would be inferior if I ever lay with a slut. Sluts are there for amusement or to star in xxx videos. A virtuous man doesn't lay with a slut.

I could own a brothel, be a pimp, or accept a whore as a friend. Having whores earn money is good business and pimping the filthy sluts is good business. Similar to how Petyr Baelish in Game of Thrones made a fortune by owning brothels.

I could never lay with a whore or accept a fornicating slut. I have more self-esteem, more pride, and I know my self-worth. That is something that that the shooter didn't know or didn't see in himself. The shooter was focused on the past and on his failure. I am focused on the future, winning, and acquiring power. I want to build a dynasty. I allow all the darkness and all the tragic events of my past fuel my unwavering desire for success. I look in the mirror and I see the reflection of a person oppressed and victimized by society. A society that will collapse by the middle of the century and never recover from their collapse, while I would be happier abroad living my dreams and have opportunity to build a dynasty.

Petyr Baelish says chaos is a ladder and everything in the world are illusions. I completely agree. When the West collapses there will be chaos and anarchy across the world. Most people become powerful and wealthy in chaos.
Petyr 'Littlefinger' Baelish: Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2178812/quotes
I cling to nothing. I put my ambitions and dreams first. People who fail cling to their nation, to their established religion, or to the notion of love (or what is perceived as love). I cling to nothing. I only cling to my ambitions and my dreams. That is why I'm stronger and able to continue on without going insane. I'm a Machiavellian, not a fool.

Just like Petyr Baelish I want everything. He's my favorite character in Game of Thrones because he manipulates anyone and everyone so he can win. He was snubbed in love. He rose from a house of a lower lord to become one of the most powerful men in Westeros.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
droid wrote:If anything, that manifesto sounds a lot like Tsar, I hate to say it.
I read some of it and I will admit I there are some similarities.

I have always been powerless, a victim, and my suffering has been torturous. I will never forget. I will never forgive. I use to relate to the heroes before I learned how disgustful and corrupt the world truly was. Heroes never win and never achieve anything in life. Typical anti-heroes remind me too much of the thugs and bad boys which is why I don't usually like those characters. That's why I relate mostly to anti-villains. An anti-villain can have a code of honor, can be righteous, sometimes genuinely wants a better world, wants revenge and love, wants power, and they aren't afraid to be sinister. Unlike the heroes who protect a corrupt world or a corrupt nation, or the thuggish anti-heroes, or the unquestionable evil villains, the anti-villains are the best type of character. Willing to do anything to get what they want but in a very smart manner and in reality they are the most likely to win. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AntiVillain

I wouldn't ever do something like what he did. I want to win and I want to be powerful. Someone like him was weak, illogical, somewhat impulsive, constantly self-absorbed, couldn't withstand his torture, was impatient, didn't have a great desire to win, and he basically surrendered to defeat. His videos made his appear pathetic constantly going on about being a victim rather than developing a plan to change it. He died powerless, a victim, and a virgin. I wouldn't die a virgin, I won't be a victim or die a victim, and I will someday acquire the power I desire. In the end I will do whatever it takes to get what I want unless I somehow die before I achieve my dream.

He also wanted to be with sluts, was too desperate, and he would have accepted the first hot slut he could get. He was stuck within his view that he had to be with an American girl. I don't want an American girl even if she was hot and hot sluts disgust me. I wouldn't ever want a slut as a girlfriend or bride. I wouldn't even lay with a slut. I would be inferior if I ever lay with a slut. Sluts are there for amusement or to star in xxx videos. A virtuous man doesn't lay with a slut.

I could own a brothel, be a pimp, or accept a whore as a friend. Having whores earn money is good business and pimping the filthy sluts is good business. Similar to how Petyr Baelish in Game of Thrones made a fortune by owning brothels.

I could never lay with a whore or accept a fornicating slut. I have more self-esteem, more pride, and I know my self-worth. That is something that that the shooter didn't know or didn't see in himself. The shooter was focused on the past and on his failure. I am focused on the future, winning, and acquiring power. I want to build a dynasty. I allow all the darkness and all the tragic events of my past fuel my unwavering desire for success. I look in the mirror and I see the reflection of a person oppressed and victimized by society. A society that will collapse by the middle of the century and never recover from their collapse, while I would be happier abroad living my dreams and have opportunity to build a dynasty.

Petyr Baelish says chaos is a ladder and everything in the world are illusions. I completely agree. When the West collapses there will be chaos and anarchy across the world. Most people become powerful and wealthy in chaos.
Petyr 'Littlefinger' Baelish: Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2178812/quotes
I cling to nothing. I put my ambitions and dreams first. People who fail cling to their nation, to their established religion, or to the notion of love (or what is perceived as love). I cling to nothing. I only cling to my ambitions and my dreams. That is why I'm stronger and able to continue on without going insane. I'm a Machiavellian, not a fool.

Just like Petyr Baelish I want everything. He's my favorite character in Game of Thrones because he manipulates anyone and everyone so he can win. He was snubbed in love. He rose from a house of a lower lord to become one of the most powerful men in Westeros. I know I deserve everything.
Don't cut yourself on all those edges.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I don't see the cornfed in there, other than bad mouthing that one black dude out of envy.
I'm referring more to the "I'm a divine sun-king" and "everyone should kneel and bow before my glorious splendor" type of stuff.
Last edited by droid on May 25th, 2014, 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:Image
Being edgy is a good thing. It means I'm unconventional and innovative which would be a compliment. Many people are conventional and do the same things over and over without succeeding.

Synonyms to edgy include cutting-edge, on-the-edge, fringe, avant-garde, innovative, original, and offbeat. All positives.

A conventional person is concerned with what is generally held to be acceptable at the expense of individuality and sincerity. I'm not conventional because I value my individuality and I am genuine. I wouldn't join the rabble just for the sake of being of the crowd.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Games of Thrones...great show. I've to catch up on that still.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jonny Law wrote:So my advice to you cornfed is do not knock it until you try it. Just bang a black chick
Well, I have been short of STDs lately.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

There are lots of Black chicks who are virgins. Just about all of them are Islamic. I think that you could find a date with one of them on muslima.com
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

droid wrote:
I don't see the cornfed in there, other than bad mouthing that one black dude out of envy.
I'm referring more to the "I'm a divine sun-king" and "everyone should kneel and bow before my glorious splendor" type of stuff.
Something like Loki? :wink:

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Image
Being edgy is a good thing. It means I'm unconventional and innovative which would be a compliment. Many people are conventional and do the same things over and over without succeeding.

Synonyms to edgy include cutting-edge, on-the-edge, fringe, avant-garde, innovative, original, and offbeat. All positives.

A conventional person is concerned with what is generally held to be acceptable at the expense of individuality and sincerity. I'm not conventional because I value my individuality and I am genuine. I wouldn't join the rabble just for the sake of being of the crowd.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

The whole anti-villain thing seems popular in comics now. Magneto and Sinestro are both starring in their own comics and Lex Luthor's leading the Justice League.