American Feminist Views, That's right I strike again

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:All things being equal...blacks can performs as good as whites.
How do you actually know this? Would you say that whites with retard level IQs, limited powers of abstraction and a propensity to chimp out in the manner of blacks have the same potential as other whites?
A retarded man is a retarded man regardless of race and skin colour, don't you think?
Cornfed wrote:
your high IQ brain has to resort to blame about 90% of the world population for issues that are yours, and only yours
So I am personally responsible for the slutification of Western females, the economic decline of the West and the other issues we talk about on here? I wouldn’t have thought I was so influential and important.
The exact opposite. You think "slutified" Western females, the economic decline of the West and other issues we talk about on here are the only causes of your misfortunes.

And the key isn't whether you are influential and important to an online community like this, or anybody out there. It's how much in control you have been with your life and your life choices.

It's quite clear to everyone that 99% of your views are your way to deflect responsibility from yourself. If you had been a quality man, you would have had easy access to women, from the Ameriskanks you so despise to young, model-looking Filipina virgins. As you are, you don't stand a chance.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:A retarded man is a retarded man regardless of race and skin colour, don't you think?
Yes but given that most blacks are in fact retards with an average IQ of 70 in Africa and also have various other issues, this would seem to limit their general potential.
The exact opposite. You think "slutified" Western females, the economic decline of the West and other issues we talk about on here are the only causes of your misfortunes.
I'm not sure which misfortunes you are referring to, but in terms of not being able to be a great scientist or raise a family with a non slut wife in the West, of course. If government policy decimates a profession before you get a chance to go into it, then you can't go into it. If the PTB turn all females in your area into worthless, unmarriageable sluts and then pay the sluts not to marry anyone, then you can't/shouldn’t get married. This should be fairly obvious.
If you had been a quality man, you would have had easy access to women, from the Ameriskanks you so despise
Clearly I demonstrably am a quality man. What makes you think that quality men like me have access to Western skanks? We have gone over repeatedly here how skanks are attracted to dirtbags in most circumstances and why this is. This is one of the reasons this website exists. You must not be very bright.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:A retarded man is a retarded man regardless of race and skin colour, don't you think?
Yes but given that most blacks are in fact retards with an average IQ of 70 in Africa and also have various other issues, this would seem to limit their general potential.
This is another sweeping generalisation on your side. I don't know what your IQ is, but to me you look the one with issues.
Cornfed wrote:I'm not sure which misfortunes you are referring to, but in terms of not being able to be a great scientist or raise a family with a non slut wife in the West, of course. If government policy decimates a profession before you get a chance to go into it, then you can't go into it. If the PTB turn all females in your area into worthless, unmarriageable sluts and then pay the sluts not to marry anyone, then you can't/shouldn’t get married. This should be fairly obvious.
You're the only person I have ever met or know of, whose potential to be a "great scientist" and "raise a family" has been swept away by evil government and its feminist policies. Rwandan civil war refugees who saw their parents slaughtered before their eyes as children manage to rebuild an existence, study, find employment and live a serene life. What's your excuse?
Cornfed wrote:Clearly I demonstrably am a quality man. What makes you think that quality men like me have access to Western skanks? We have gone over repeatedly here how skanks are attracted to dirtbags in most circumstances and why this is. This is one of the reasons this website exists. You must not be very bright.
Judging from what you write here, your only quality is that of bitching about everything and everybody. Yes, we all know why this website exist. It's your purpose in life, what I am having trouble grasping.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Together we rise, divided we fall. Men & women have been put against each other. We've been put in competition with each other, why?. This is against our nature. All these derogatory phrases & terms, where did they come from? Who uttered them first? It's like for generations people have been repeating them like parrots! *Squark!

Do you know when the war broke out in the area of Georgia, Europe & the men fighting got slaughtered, the mother's loved thier old fathers & young sons so much, they went to the battlefields to protect them & fight to keep the enemy at bay. When the war ended & bodies were being carried, 100's of women were discoved under the armour of their dead husbands. The men loved their wives enough to try to protect them, and the women in turn loved them & the men in their lives enough to die for them, so all their sons survived.

There is power in numbers! The gov't knows that, cooperations know that, but the common family does not know this, they get torn apart easily by the wispers of feminisim & sexist remarks. Husband & wife gets torn apart by greed, eg the carrot the divorce court dangles in front of women. When a familysticks together it's a wealth', people without family support struggle more than others. Cornfed you're a just pawn in the game.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
This is another sweeping generalisation on your side. I don't know what your IQ is, but to me you look the one with issues.
No, it is a mathematical average. Are your English skills not that great?
You're the only person I have ever met or know of, whose potential to be a "great scientist" and "raise a family" has been swept away by evil government and its feminist policies.
Really? You should get out more then. I think in the UK in 2011 only 3% of science graduates were able to find employment in science. While not all of the remaining 97% would have been great, some of them presumably would have been. You can see some of them on forums asking about teaching English in China and such. I know of several people who have science degrees who could not get science jobs. One of them works at a local gas station. Another is the son of the local high school principal – a very bright guy with a masters degree in organic chemistry – who evidently decided to get back at the world by becoming a traffic cop. Obviously there are millions of unmarried men in the West who would have been married in previous generations. Did you not know that? In general you seem to be so lacking in the most basic knowledge of the global situation as to essentially be insane. I wonder how this came about. Do you just believe some narrative and dismiss any contrary information as someone with an axe to grind?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Renata wrote:Together we rise, divided we fall. Men & women have been put against each other. We've been put in competition with each other, why?. This is against our nature. All these derogatory phrases & terms, where did they come from? Who uttered them first? It's like for generations people have been repeating them like parrots! *Squark!

Do you know when the war broke out in the area of Georgia, Europe & the men fighting got slaughtered, the mother's loved thier old fathers & young sons so much, they went to the battlefields to protect them & fight to keep the enemy at bay. When the war ended & bodies were being carried, 100's of women were discoved under the armour of their dead husbands. The men loved their wives enough to try to protect them, and the women in turn loved them & the men in their lives enough to die for them, so all their sons survived.

There is power in numbers! The gov't knows that, cooperations know that, but the common family does not know this, they get torn apart easily by the wispers of feminisim & sexist remarks. Husband & wife gets torn apart by greed, eg the carrot the divorce court dangles in front of women. When a familysticks together it's a wealth', people without family support struggle more than others. Cornfed you're a just pawn in the game.
Greatly put, Renata. Divide et impera (divide and conquer), Romans used to say.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Renata wrote:Together we rise, divided we fall. Men & women have been put against each other. We've been put in competition with each other, why?. This is against our nature.
Right, and essentially all Western females have now sided with evil. I agree then we should cooperate against them and their evil puppet masters.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Everybody would like to be seen as something special: Librarians want to hear people talk about how awesome librarians are, Norwegian midgets want to hear people say how awesome Norwegian midgets are, etc.

But I really don't know what a person is doing here who wants to hear pregnant women and single moms being praised. That is an unlikely thing to ever happen here. There are many other forums for that.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Feminist is code for slutty gold digger
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

starchild5 wrote:Still stuck with Male Vs Female endless cycle of going nowhere.....WAKE UP Guys.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

We were Androgynous ...Male and female were in one body...Its so retarded guys...Why are we blaming each other? WHY...When we both are victims of manipulation...

You wouldn't believe the truth unless Rothschild sponsored brainwashed schools and universities regurgitated it 100000 times.

BE FREE....Stop Fighting for a useless cause that has no ground in reality whatsoever....

Male and Female...BOTH ARE WRONG

The Truth is when we both are ONE....

ok its posted on a rant thread..so carry on ..:D :D :D
We're not against women. We're against tyranny in all it's form and that includes feminists. Take your liberal crap and stuff it. You can go be one with your cult all you want.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I'm back now and feel much better after a long break. I needed it.