Las Vegas Sucks! The most antisocial unfriendly toxic place!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

GodNnelg wrote:If you ever get the chance, Yosemite National Park is very nice. Highly recommended by me.
Where in Asia are you off to?
I've been there many times because I grew up in California. Yeah Yosemite was one of the first national parks that John Muir fought for. It's one of the prettiest and most spectacular too.

Where I'm going in Asia is mentioned in my post above yours. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Well I've finally booked my ticket back to Asia. I'll be leaving in a few days. Hope you enjoyed my trip reports.
America's nature is great, probably the best. But it's lonely having no one to enjoy it with.
I'll be heading to Taiwan first to visit my parents. Then to Philippines to visit my son and Dianne. And then to China from after that.
That's the game plan. Hope it works this time. Please pray all, that Murphy's Law doesn't get in the way anymore.
+1000 Great!
America's nature is great, probably the best. But it's lonely having no one to enjoy it with.
Very true many wonderful and beautiful places;
I've met many wonderful people in small towns, but unfortunately there's only older folks, zero girls. It seems younger people become liberal hipster assholes and move to big cities.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Franco
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Franco »

droid wrote:
Winston wrote:Well I've finally booked my ticket back to Asia. I'll be leaving in a few days. Hope you enjoyed my trip reports.
I'll be heading to Taiwan first to visit my parents. Then to Philippines to visit my son and Dianne. And then to China from after that.
That's the game plan. Hope it works this time. Please pray all, that Murphy's Law doesn't get in the way anymore.
+1000 Great!
Very true many wonderful and beautiful places;
I've met many wonderful people in small towns, but unfortunately there's only older folks, zero girls. It seems younger people become liberal hipster assholes and move to big cities.
People here are calling Winston a bad father. But that's unfair. He hasn't neglected them. He's a man and wants to travel the world - it's his life. People commenting have no right to judge Winston Wu's family arrangement. His son is being taken care of his mother and her family. Winston contributes financially, but he doesn't have to revolve his whole world around the child. He's a man in a man's world even tho Winston does look like a Chinese Winnie Da pooh. Sorry man. it's true.
Life is beautiful.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Las Vegas Sucks! The most antisocial unfriendly toxic pl

Post by jamesbond »

This guy talks about the difference between living in LA and living in Las Vegas.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:This guy talks about the difference between living in LA and living in Las Vegas.

Very interesting video!!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here he is explaining the difference between living in California and living in Nevada.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Las Vegas sucks. It's only fun if you have a girlfriend. Everything is geared toward couples. There's nothing to do for single guys there. Plus the vibe feels highly degenerate and toxic too.

Why does Las Vegas call itself "The Entertainment Capital of the World"? America is not the world. So why would America's "entertainment capital" be the world's "entertainment capital"? Stupid. Rio De Janeiro is a BILLION times more fun than Las Vegas and is a good place for single guys to pick up girls too. Even Angeles City is a lot more fun than Las Vegas, and is a single man's paradise. The US media is a stupid cunt.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

This is me (In Downtown Los Angeles) sincerely saying, "Hi...I like you" to women. This may be the worst place in the world to approach girls.

Contrast this with how they react in the Philippines, Thailand, China, etc.!
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Las Vegas sucks. It's only fun if you have a girlfriend. Everything is geared toward couples. There's nothing to do for single guys there.
The entertainment for the entire country in the US is geared towards couples. There is nothing for single people in America, except bars and nightclubs.

It's not like in Europe where there is a town square in every medium to large city and lot's of things available for single people like art fairs, festivals, museums, etc.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a guy explaining what are the good areas of Vegas and what areas you should avoid like the plague! :shock:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy who has lived in Vegas for a few years talks about what kind of weather people can expect if they move to Las Vegas.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here he is talking about what the traffic is like in Las Vegas. He moved to Vegas in 2012 from San Jose, California.

dancilley
Freshman Poster

Re: Las Vegas Sucks! The most antisocial unfriendly toxic place!

Post by dancilley »

I have an idea. A big idea. I have been building this idea for a few years now.

I want to truly make America great again.

For example, in Vegas, we will cause everyone to not want to smoke or drink alcohol anymore.

People will lose interest in gambling.

The "degenerates everywhere" will regenerate. Or die, but no new degenerates will form.

Everyone will be excited about eating the freshest fruits and vegetables. And breathing clean air.

Women will crave to be impregnated by a good man...and crave to produce as many babies as possible during their reproductive years.

Men will be able to be masculine, which will excite women.

Women will be at home in the kitchen, and taking care of kids.

Every girl will look forward to her first childbirth, because "everyone" will be doing it.

We will transform corporations so that they produce only health-promoting products and services.

People will prioritize what is health-promoting.

Discipline will be believed in...respected.

Boys will be educated to become good men, and girls to become good women.

Right now, people are lost...people have gotten off-track...toward destruction.

But construction will be emphasized. Men will be financially constructive, while women produce babies and raise them. People will become as reproductive as possible.

Healthy sex between consenting people able to legally cobsent...will be glorified. The gloriousness of making love will be obsessively emphasized. Everyone will be arranging their life so that they can make love and impregnate as many women as possible.

Each man attracts as many women as possible, by earning their attention, by being valuable.

Everyone will be happy all the time, because they will be doing what satisfies their needs and keeps them mentally and physically healthy.

We need to create our own gated community where we allow only good people into, and each man had his own property within.

We need to make videos of us all living happily together. We need to attract as many healthy, happy people to us as possible.

PM me if you are interested.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One annoying thing I've noticed here in las vegas is that everyone always wishes you to "have a great day" and asks "hello how are you doing?" But no one ever invites you anywhere to hang out or wants to make friends with you. Its like theres a taboo against making friends and a barrier against it. You notice that?

But in spite of that, they all wish u to have a great day. Its so annoying. I dont get the logic of that. Why talk at all if they're gonna be like that? Why wish me a great day if they dont care and aren't interested? Its very weird. Yet everyone here does that with a hive mind.

As that Lithuanian lady said to robert stark "Americans lack warmth, sincerity and closeness".

So very true. Spot on. How come americans never get lonely or need a feeling of closeness to others? I dont get it. Are Americans human? And how come no one asks this question except me? Is there something wrong with me? I wonder? Lol

How come everyone in las vegas looks physically deformed as though they have been exposed to nuclear radiation or radioactive waste, like in the resident evil movies, and been semi zombified? I swear. Nearly everyone here looks like that! Im afraid if i stay in vegas ill become deformed too. Is there some radioactive energy in vegas that causes this? How did this happen? I dont get it. Its like some horror film. Are other US states like that too?

Nearly every woman here, when u see them close up, looks malformed or deformed. Like in a zombie apocalypse movie. Furthermore they have a weird vibe. Very degenerate and spoiled. Impossible to connect with or hold a conversation with. Unless u are a bad boy or degenerate too maybe. Also 100 percent unapproachable and cold too. No eye contact at all. Zero. Very extreme. No moderation. Wtf?!

Why cant i have a meaningful conversation with a white girl here like ethan hawke did in europe in the 1995 movie "before sunrise"? Thats the ideal white girl conversation. And very realistic too. Ive had meaningful sexy stimulating conversation with white girls before, just like in that movie. So i know they exist. Just not in vegas or not in modern times.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112471/?ref=m_nv_sr_1

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

What about the buffets? Are those good? Could you make a video of that?

What about the blackjack tables? Couldn't you strike up a conversation with someone?