Have you ever thought about killing people?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Re: Have you ever thought about killing people?

Post by RickyRetardo »

Let's get together and feel alright.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What kind of a thread is this? OP, your thread could get us flagged by government or law enforcement. Sheesh. You ought to start such incriminating threads in the NSFW board.

I'm sure we've all had the worst thoughts. The trick is not to act on them. Haven't you ever thought of jumping off when you are at the edge of a cliff? Or stabbing yourself while you are using a knife in the kitchen?

Left alone, our mind tends to lean toward negative destructive thoughts. Some say that's an indication that we are possessed by demons, archons and energy parasites.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OP,
You might like this movie. It's pretty badass.

Rampage 2: Capital Punishment (2014)

Trailer

Killing spree scenes from the movie.

The previous Rampage movie is on YouTube in full here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMNQpDcrnG8
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I am normally not a violent person and I certainly don't like to hurt anyone, but being in the Anglosphere takes the toll on my mental health each and every single day. If I'm in a really bad mood and some Angloskank pisses me off, they should better watch out.....
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Temprano26 wrote:We talk about this a lot on these forums, how the USA breeds mental illness and that most serial killers come from the USA. Well, is that really true? Can you find me some stats on that? I am sure Japan has their serial killers too, right?

Giving you guys the benefit of the doubt, I'll just assume none of us would ever walk into a public place and start blasting everyone with an AK-47. But be honest, have you ever thought about it, particularly after several months of depression? I have been in Arlington, TX two years straight now without a break. It used to be I could deal with depression through working out, writing, painting, going out. Now I find life is more meaningless with each passing day. I used to love other people and now I am tired of fake smiles everywhere I go. This is especially true in the car dealing with traffic every day. An image flashed through my head of mowing down everyone I saw. That is not me thinking that as much as how sick I am feeling of everything around me. I was just trying to go get a massage to do something for me but couldn't do that because there were too many damn cars and I couldn't stop turning around. It is days such as yesterday that make me doubt how long I can maintain my sanity. Arlington has truly turned me into a worse human being than I really am.
I can't say that I really fault men for doing these kinds of things. It's understandable. However, I wouldn't do it myself. I don't really see what good can come from it.