Are millennial men unable to leave America?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Are millennial men unable to leave America?

Post by MattHanson1990 »

This could very well be the result of the nightmarish job market since it favors women, LGBT, the elite, baby boomers not retiring, and Americans age 30-60. I have a feeling average millennial men who can't get dates won't be able to go overseas to find decent women because they're broke and get shut out of the job market.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are millennial men unable to leave America?

Post by Tsar »

MattHanson1990 wrote:This could very well be the result of the nightmarish job market since it favors women, LGBT, the elite, baby boomers not retiring, and Americans age 30-60. I have a feeling average millennial men who can't get dates won't be able to go overseas to find decent women because they're broke and get shut out of the job market.
You're very accurate and correct. It's something that I've been saying and experiencing. Some members get all upset about how I am not going abroad or traveling but it's difficult for a millennial man. The little savings I do have is very important and I can't throw it all awhile for some fleeting moments of happiness. I'm playing a 'long game' to win myself lasting happiness.

The job market does:

Favor women: Look at how many women and high school girls are working everywhere. Compare it to the number of men and high school boys. Many more women are working everywhere and few men. I would roughly say it's between these ratios 3 women for every 1 man in the workforce up to 5 women for every 1 man in the workforce. These includes white collar jobs, decent jobs, office jobs, retail banks, grocery stores (grocery stores and large retailers typically have a ratio like 5 women for every 2 men), and fast food service jobs are like 3 women for every 2 men. Everywhere the majority of the workers are women.

I am not including jobs involves the trades or the STEM majors because I am a business major and I cannot observe the STEM fields, but I can say that those are gaining more women and losing more men.

The Baby Boomers: Aren't retiring, taking more jobs, and making things terrible

The Elites: They get everything. $1 million (the rich people) or $1.5 billion per year (the top hedge fund managers). CEOs with their $30 million to $500 million annual compensation (and their golden parachutes if something goes wrong).

The Plutocrats and Political Dynasties: Look at Chelsea Clinton ($600,000/year working for NBC, made 12 appearances over about 6 years. She earned it only because she was the daughter of a President) or Hunter Biden (The U.S. Regime sponsors a coup in Ukraine and then magically Hunter Biden gets a top job at one of Ukraine's largest private gas companies).

Americans age 30-60: Born in better economic times, have more work experience (which is one of the only things that matters to employers nowadays. A college degree means much less compared to previous generations, unless of course it's the exclusive $100,000/year for four years of college ivy league degree). These are the only people that really stand a chance at getting a $30,000+ job

What's left for the average millennial man that can't find a decent job and won't work a minimum wage job forever?

-Become a straight millennial man working as a stripper in a gay bar to earn cash. I assume it's very doable for the men that are deemed more attractive and got the body of something like a fitness model.

Aside from that, the realistic options are few unless you want to consider some illegal or legally grey options.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What is a millennial man? You should define your terms first.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:What is a millennial man? You should define your terms first.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

I'll define a Millennial as someone born between 1985 and 2000.

Therefore a Millennial man is a man born between 1985 to 2000.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar wrote:

So is that the same thing as generation y? What is the current young generation called? My generation was called generation x.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
Tsar wrote:

So is that the same thing as generation y? What is the current young generation called? My generation was called generation x.

Yes, it's another term for Generation Y. The current generation is called Generation Z.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What does the X, Y, and Z stand for when labeling the generations? Do the letters have any meaning?

Isn't Z the last letter? What will the next generation be? Generation A? lol

Maybe the generation living under the New World Order will restart with A. It will be a new Alpha generation of transhumanism. lol

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Winston wrote:What does the X, Y, and Z stand for when labeling the generations? Do the letters have any meaning?

Isn't Z the last letter? What will the next generation be? Generation A? lol

Maybe the generation living under the New World Order will restart with A. It will be a new Alpha generation of transhumanism. lol
Generation Z I think will have it a lot harder in the job market than either Gen X or Gen Y.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Tsar wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:This could very well be the result of the nightmarish job market since it favors women, LGBT, the elite, baby boomers not retiring, and Americans age 30-60. I have a feeling average millennial men who can't get dates won't be able to go overseas to find decent women because they're broke and get shut out of the job market.
You're very accurate and correct. It's something that I've been saying and experiencing. Some members get all upset about how I am not going abroad or traveling but it's difficult for a millennial man. The little savings I do have is very important and I can't throw it all awhile for some fleeting moments of happiness. I'm playing a 'long game' to win myself lasting happiness.

The job market does:

Favor women: Look at how many women and high school girls are working everywhere. Compare it to the number of men and high school boys. Many more women are working everywhere and few men. I would roughly say it's between these ratios 3 women for every 1 man in the workforce up to 5 women for every 1 man in the workforce. These includes white collar jobs, decent jobs, office jobs, retail banks, grocery stores (grocery stores and large retailers typically have a ratio like 5 women for every 2 men), and fast food service jobs are like 3 women for every 2 men. Everywhere the majority of the workers are women.

I am not including jobs involves the trades or the STEM majors because I am a business major and I cannot observe the STEM fields, but I can say that those are gaining more women and losing more men.

The Elites: They get everything. $1 million (the rich people) or $1.5 billion per year (the top hedge fund managers). CEOs with their $30 million to $500 million annual compensation (and their golden parachutes if something goes wrong).

The Plutocrats and Political Dynasties: Look at Chelsea Clinton ($600,000/year working for NBC, made 12 appearances over about 6 years. She earned it only because she was the daughter of a President) or Hunter Biden (The U.S. Regime sponsors a coup in Ukraine and then magically Hunter Biden gets a top job at one of Ukraine's largest private gas companies).

Americans age 30-60: Born in better economic times, have more work experience (which is one of the only things that matters to employers nowadays. A college degree means much less compared to previous generations, unless of course it's the exclusive $100,000/year for four years of college ivy league degree). These are the only people that really stand a chance at getting a $30,000+ job

What's left for the average millennial man that can't find a decent job and won't work a minimum wage job forever?

-Become a straight millennial man working as a stripper in a gay bar to earn cash. I assume it's very doable for the men that are deemed more attractive and got the body of something like a fitness model.

Aside from that, the realistic options are few unless you want to consider some illegal or legally grey options.
As crazy and extreme as your post SOUNDS, yeah it's pretty close to the mark. If nothing else is in the cards, then..... register for an overseas TEFL course in the non-Anglo country of your choice, and GTFO. NOW.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Jester wrote:
Tsar wrote:

The job market does:

As crazy and extreme as your post SOUNDS, yeah it's pretty close to the mark. If nothing else is in the cards, then..... register for an overseas TEFL course in the non-Anglo country of your choice, and GTFO. NOW.
I feel like millennial men have it just as bad as Chinese men living in rural China. Men from both groups have difficulty meeting women, and to add to the misery, they can't afford to go overseas to meet women; this right here is a double whammy.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Most of 'em won't get this message. They're too busy reacting to the matrix. Acting is the only way out.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

In2dadark wrote:Most of 'em won't get this message. They're too busy reacting to the matrix. Acting is the only way out.

+1

This is a set of traits I notice in successful internally-driven ("introverted") guys - FSchmidt and ContrarianExpat come to mind. Clear-eyed observation, clear-headed analysis, and forthright action.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

This is a thought provoking topic which unfortunately I hadn't heard mentioned once in the entire decade. Unlike women young males are completely alone with no aid. The closest thing was Tucker mentioning on his Fox News show that men are struggling and that was only at the end of the decade. The recession hit by 2008 so that's at least 10 years of male suicides and all men got was a few short and vague reports like this.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 7:11 am
This is a thought provoking topic which unfortunately I hadn't heard mentioned once in the entire decade. Unlike women young males are completely alone with no aid. The closest thing was Tucker mentioning on his Fox News show that men are struggling and that was only at the end of the decade. The recession hit by 2008 so that's at least 10 years of male suicides and all men got was a few short and vague reports like this.

Excellent video, something ominous is happening with men in America and the mainstream media for the most part is ignoring the problem. If the problem was happening with women, the media would be reporting on it day and night.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."