Two terrible choices that American culture gives you

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Two terrible choices that American culture gives you

Post by Winston »

Key point: The key to understanding the truth about America is that when it comes to bullshit, fakery, phoniness, hype, illusion, delusion and mental problems, America is the KING and unmatched by no other.

Therefore, when you become contaminated by the poison of American culture, one of two things result:

1) Either you become very fake and artificial and full of bullshit and arrogance in order to adapt.
2) Or you remain authentic and suffer as a misfit with loneliness and alienation, thus torturing your soul and invalidating you.

It's a terrible choice in a highly toxic, insane, inauthentic, fake culture. If you opt out of both choices and become a longer, you will be lonely and bored with nothing to do but work and shop.

Basically, the more genuine and authentic you are, the more of a misfit you will be in America for sure. Those who are completely authentic suffer the most in America, the land of bullshit and fakeness. You see, in a fake culture, only those who are fake can express themselves, have fun and fit in. But those who are truly authentic will be suppressed and not allowed to express themselves freely.

These key points are obvious and can be felt. But they are taboo and go against the hype and fake image that is propagandized about America.

Best solution is to go abroad to a culture that's more sane, healthy, genuine and friendly. That's the only way you can be free to be yourself and happy.

The foreign cultures I would recommend that are fun, open, socially oriented and pro-male are: Latin America (Brazil, Colombia), Southeast Asia (Philippines, Thailand), China, Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe, Siberia, Kazakhstan, Krygyzstan, Uzbekistan, Mexico, Cuba, etc. However, I would NOT include NE Asian countries here such as Taiwan, Japan, Korea or Singapore, because they are too similar to America in terms of being very closed, cliquish, cold, narrow minded, prudish and workaholic.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
FusionX20
Freshman Poster

Re: Two terrible choices that American culture gives you

Post by FusionX20 »

I agree 100% and either choices will leave you miserable at the end of the day. With today's modern toxic society it creates this problem. In fact, I have a family relative who just came to visit the country and became extremely egoistic, then when going back to her country the family noticed how much of a b*tch she had become. She felt like a millionaire and started talking down to everyone. P.S. technology, social media all these stuff contribute to the problem. Luckily, most people outside the US don't actually want to live here, many of them had many chances to come stay here but chose not to.
Been at the mercy of western society since childhood.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Winston, one place you could go is Austin, TX and stay at Hostel International. Austin has some toxic areas but much of it is cosmopolitan and charismatic. People are outside more and enjoy more of life. A lot of travelers go to Austin when they are passing through the country. Also a lot of pot-smoking hippies who I have found to be the most open-minded tolerant people in the world.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Post by lozoman »

I suffer greatly from the second.choice. It's tearing me apart.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
December 17th, 2014, 1:10 pm
Key point: The key to understanding the truth about America is that when it comes to bullshit, fakery, phoniness, hype, illusion, delusion and mental problems, America is the KING and unmatched by no other.

Therefore, when you become contaminated by the poison of American culture, one of two things result:

1) Either you become very fake and artificial and full of bullshit and arrogance in order to adapt.
2) Or you remain authentic and suffer as a misfit with loneliness and alienation, thus torturing your soul and invalidating you.

It's a terrible choice in a highly toxic, insane, inauthentic, fake culture. If you opt out of both choices and become a longer, you will be lonely and bored with nothing to do but work and shop.

Basically, the more genuine and authentic you are, the more of a misfit you will be in America for sure. Those who are completely authentic suffer the most in America, the land of bullshit and fakeness. You see, in a fake culture, only those who are fake can express themselves, have fun and fit in. But those who are truly authentic will be suppressed and not allowed to express themselves freely.

These key points are obvious and can be felt. But they are taboo and go against the hype and fake image that is propagandized about America.

Best solution is to go abroad to a culture that's more sane, healthy, genuine and friendly. That's the only way you can be free to be yourself and happy.

The foreign cultures I would recommend that are fun, open, socially oriented and pro-male are: Latin America (Brazil, Colombia), Southeast Asia (Philippines, Thailand), China, Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe, Siberia, Kazakhstan, Krygyzstan, Uzbekistan, Mexico, Cuba, etc. However, I would NOT include NE Asian countries here such as Taiwan, Japan, Korea or Singapore, because they are too similar to America in terms of being very closed, cliquish, cold, narrow minded, prudish and workaholic.
Winston I agree with you 100%!!! I certainly choose to be authentic or "true to myself" than to jump hoops or "conform" just to be accepted by some clique!!! And if that makes me a "misfit" so be it!!!! Besides I believe you only live once. But I also agree with you Winston that traveling (and moving to a better country) places like Panama, Colombia, or Brazil would be better for me in the long run.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
December 17th, 2014, 1:10 pm

I think that's one reason why so many Americans buy stuff all the time, including things they don't need. Out of sheer boredom and loneliness people start buying things online and at stores that they really don't need or even want.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

jamesbond wrote:
April 23rd, 2021, 10:12 pm
I think that's one reason why so many Americans buy stuff all the time, including things they don't need.
This Carlin rant comes to mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41jCCyT5wuA