Why do women reject/dump Winston or lose their love for him?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do women reject Winston even if they like him?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Yes you may be right. So what do you suggest? That I go to Macau and seek out p4p girls per Rock and Smallcheese's recommendation, get my desires for Chinese female flesh satisfied and satiated, then fly to Beijing and take some pictures of the Great Wall of China, and then return to the Philippines to settle down? lol
Not exactly that, but yeah, maybe? You could at least give Macau a go so that no matter what happens, you don't leave the country of your ancestors without having had your fill of sex with sexy Chinese women. Sex, passion and romance are the three things that seem to drive you most... The first thing, Macau has to offer. The second and third may be more difficult. Not necessarily because of you, but because of the nature of Chinese women.

Ask yourself what drives you most in life, and what you want most. America brings you no joy. China brings you more joy, but still is lacking in some fundamental ways the way Russia was also lacking for you. The things you want most, tell me, where did you find them? What country? I'm not telling you to give up on China altogether, unless that's your decision. But at the very least you might want to reconsider the wisdom of your decision to pursue Chinese women at all costs. Your friends adviced you China would be perfect for you, right? Well, maybe they were mistaken. Maybe it's not perfect for you. That's a possibility, right?
Winston wrote:Btw, when Ethan sleeps with the girls he's dating, it's not exactly "casual sex" like in "Sex and the City". He told me that those girls expect a commitment out of him and want a committed relationship with him. Some even urge him to let them move in with him afterward. So it's not exactly casual in the sense that it's just fun with no strings attached.
Still, fun with no strings attached is something you seem to wish for. Some strings attached, you would be fine with. But you would require a considerable amount of freedom from a woman for you to function. You mind wanders a lot, you have that restless gene, that adventurous gene. One day you want one thing, another day you want something else. You need a woman who accepts your nature. And I think there has only ever been one woman who accepted it fully, or at least allows you to be yourself. You will not find such flexibility with a Chinese woman, and Chinese culture seems less open to this type of relationship. At the very least, finding a girl as flexible and accepting as Dianne will be extremely difficult in China. If not to say: impossible.
Winston wrote:Also, how do you explain that all over Asia, even in China, you see average looking guys with hot girls? Some of the guys are nerdy looking or ugly too. How are they able to get hot girls in China?
None of those guys are Winston Wu, though. Those nerdy guys may be great providers, loyal and without the urge to chase romance, sex and passion whenever they desire. They may offer more emotional and physical stability, and girls will sense they are less of a risk. When she settles for you, she is taking a risk. Filipina girls are more happy-go-lucky and open to a less traditional relationship (as seen by the amount of women who are someone's mistress and not wife in that country), whereas I feel Chinese women are more traditional when it comes to committed relationships.

Just because a guy is nerdy or plain looking does not mean he is instantly the same as you, simply because you yourself are nerdy or plain looking. And, mind you: I call you "plain looking". I never said you are ugly like some guys here say. For a middle-aged Chinese man, you look average and not below average. You are a bit on the short side, a little heavy maybe, but your looks alone aren't going to be a dealbreaker with Chinese girls: your behavior, your personality, your restlessness and reluctance to commit, as well as your past dating history and the fact you still have a girlfriend and a son... THOSE are the things that will be dealbreakers. Girls have a sixth sense when it comes to unstable guys.
Winston wrote:Zboy1 even said that he's seen guys that look like me with hot girls in China. How do you explain that?
As I just said: it's not a matter of looks alone. Guys who look as good (or bad) as you, or way worse, will be able to get hot girls. But those guys have one thing in common: they offer financial and emotional stability. They are "what you see is what you get" type of guys, and you are a question mark to them. They are a certainty, a stable factor, they can be a girls rock... whereas you are a drifter, a wanderer, a question mark. And most girls cannot and will not take that risk.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Winston wrote:MarcosZeitola,
How do you know if I didn't marry a Chinese girl that looked like this below, that I wouldn't become monogamous and marriage-oriented? lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info153485.htm

Wow, for once I actually concur with Winston that this girl is hot, we have almost completely opposite tastes in women so there must be some kind of rare astrological alignment occurring or something! :lol: She could maybe make me go monogamous even, as long as her makeup isn't caked on like a mask hiding her real looks... :|
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do women who like Winston change their mind later?

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:I agree with you. But it's possible she was not referring to guys in general, only to me. Maybe she was saying that I look so ugly and old that I can't get a girlfriend the normal way through a genuine romantic relationship, and that I can only use money to get girls or that women can only like me for money. In Russia, some girls told me that too even when I was only 30, that women can only like me for money because I'm not anyone's type or attractive enough to be genuinely attracted to. :(

If so, then maybe what happened with Summer is that she was desperate for love and lonely, and liked the idea of being in love. So when I came along, she was captivated by my personality and charm and sense of humor and seduction ability. She went with the flow because it was easier to do so. Some girls are weak willed and will reciprocate whatever a guy does because she has a hard time saying no, but then she regrets it later. But she did not like my appearance, so her subconscious mind eventually told her to pull away from me before things escalated further.
Com'on don't listen so much to these assholes Winston, specially that psycho Banano that has nothing to contribute here, what a miserable character, he's just trying to get a high by pounding you. We've all pounded you Lol but there's a line.

If I remember well you said Summer eagerly made out with you and got all hot and bothered in the park. I can't think she was faking it, wouldn't make sense within the whole context.

No homo here but you actually look ok in this unrelated picture man

It's a shame you haven't followed advice and lose the weight and define your arms/shoulders, as well as getting a better haircut. It would make a great difference.
Last edited by droid on April 13th, 2015, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:Yes you may be right. So what do you suggest? That I go to Macau and seek out p4p girls per Rock and Smallcheese's recommendation, get my desires for Chinese female flesh satisfied and satiated, then fly to Beijing and take some pictures of the Great Wall of China, and then return to the Philippines to settle down? lol
Not exactly that, but yeah, maybe? You could at least give Macau a go so that no matter what happens, you don't leave the country of your ancestors without having had your fill of sex with sexy Chinese women. Sex, passion and romance are the three things that seem to drive you most... The first thing, Macau has to offer. The second and third may be more difficult. Not necessarily because of you, but because of the nature of Chinese women.

Ask yourself what drives you most in life, and what you want most. America brings you no joy. China brings you more joy, but still is lacking in some fundamental ways the way Russia was also lacking for you. The things you want most, tell me, where did you find them? What country? I'm not telling you to give up on China altogether, unless that's your decision. But at the very least you might want to reconsider the wisdom of your decision to pursue Chinese women at all costs. Your friends adviced you China would be perfect for you, right? Well, maybe they were mistaken. Maybe it's not perfect for you. That's a possibility, right?
Winston wrote:Btw, when Ethan sleeps with the girls he's dating, it's not exactly "casual sex" like in "Sex and the City". He told me that those girls expect a commitment out of him and want a committed relationship with him. Some even urge him to let them move in with him afterward. So it's not exactly casual in the sense that it's just fun with no strings attached.
Still, fun with no strings attached is something you seem to wish for. Some strings attached, you would be fine with. But you would require a considerable amount of freedom from a woman for you to function. You mind wanders a lot, you have that restless gene, that adventurous gene. One day you want one thing, another day you want something else. You need a woman who accepts your nature. And I think there has only ever been one woman who accepted it fully, or at least allows you to be yourself. You will not find such flexibility with a Chinese woman, and Chinese culture seems less open to this type of relationship. At the very least, finding a girl as flexible and accepting as Dianne will be extremely difficult in China. If not to say: impossible.
Winston wrote:Also, how do you explain that all over Asia, even in China, you see average looking guys with hot girls? Some of the guys are nerdy looking or ugly too. How are they able to get hot girls in China?
None of those guys are Winston Wu, though. Those nerdy guys may be great providers, loyal and without the urge to chase romance, sex and passion whenever they desire. They may offer more emotional and physical stability, and girls will sense they are less of a risk. When she settles for you, she is taking a risk. Filipina girls are more happy-go-lucky and open to a less traditional relationship (as seen by the amount of women who are someone's mistress and not wife in that country), whereas I feel Chinese women are more traditional when it comes to committed relationships.

Just because a guy is nerdy or plain looking does not mean he is instantly the same as you, simply because you yourself are nerdy or plain looking. And, mind you: I call you "plain looking". I never said you are ugly like some guys here say. For a middle-aged Chinese man, you look average and not below average. You are a bit on the short side, a little heavy maybe, but your looks alone aren't going to be a dealbreaker with Chinese girls: your behavior, your personality, your restlessness and reluctance to commit, as well as your past dating history and the fact you still have a girlfriend and a son... THOSE are the things that will be dealbreakers. Girls have a sixth sense when it comes to unstable guys.
Winston wrote:Zboy1 even said that he's seen guys that look like me with hot girls in China. How do you explain that?
As I just said: it's not a matter of looks alone. Guys who look as good (or bad) as you, or way worse, will be able to get hot girls. But those guys have one thing in common: they offer financial and emotional stability. They are "what you see is what you get" type of guys, and you are a question mark to them. They are a certainty, a stable factor, they can be a girls rock... whereas you are a drifter, a wanderer, a question mark. And most girls cannot and will not take that risk.
Well all countries have their pros and cons. I've already listed the pros and cons of each that I've been to in other threads. No country has it all, unless you are a really good looking guy. I don't think anyone ever said that China would be perfect for me. I think what Rock and others have been saying all along is that they are tired of hearing me talk about China and never going there. They wanted me to go and try it out at least. It's a learning experience either way. They also wanted new trip reports from me too.

You said my decision to pursue Chinese women is not logical. Maybe, but attraction and lust are not logical, are they? They are what they are, and we are always attracted to what we want and don't have.

How do you know so much about Chinese culture and women?

I never said I was nerdy looking. No way. A nerdy looking guy looks kind of narrow and shy and reserved. I am nothing like that as you know. I am open and expressive and my eyes look kind and soulful, which is what many say.

How would women know that I'm a wanderer and not emotionally stable? I do not tell anyone that I'm emotionally unstable. And I do not say things that imply that. My personality is very genuine and down to earth, so wouldn't that make me appear stable?

I am actually financially stable and have a stable income and steady funds in my bank accounts. It's just that most Chinese women cannot fathom the idea of having an online business. To them it doesn't look like a real job. But hey, Mark Zuckerberg made a billion dollars from Facebook, so why doesn't his Chinese girlfriend complain? lol

I've also been told that girls don't like guys who stay in hotels, because it makes them look like a tourist, not like a guy who is trying to settle in China.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Well all countries have their pros and cons. I've already listed the pros and cons of each that I've been to in other threads. No country has it all, unless you are a really good looking guy. I don't think anyone ever said that China would be perfect for me. I think what Rock and others have been saying all along is that they are tired of hearing me talk about China and never going there. They wanted me to go and try it out at least. It's a learning experience either way. They also wanted new trip reports from me too.
I'll be looking forward to those trip reports, too. But you have been spilling little bits and pieces here and there and so far, so good. It's been insightful to say the least.
Winston wrote:You said my decision to pursue Chinese women is not logical. Maybe, but attraction and lust are not logical, are they? They are what they are, and we are always attracted to what we want and don't have.
It's true that attraction and lust are often illogical, and that these things are not some sort of exact science. It's just that, you can be attracted to a woman sexually and even have chemistry, but most important is having similar goals, hopes and dreams, common ground between you and a solid foundation for building a relationship. Chinese women seem like the types who are very serious very fast, expect a lot of commitment early on in the relationship and don't put out without some form of benefit to her. Which does not fit well with the type of person you are, your wants and needs and your own ideal lifestyle. If you DID find a woman who was stunningly gorgeous and passionate, you would commit to her. But what if things turned sour after the wedding? What if she was demanding, what if she was unreasonable? What if her looks faded and she was unaccepting of your flaws? All things to consider.
Winston wrote:How do you know so much about Chinese culture and women?
One of my best friend is a Chinese man, and he's told me a thing or two. I've also had a brief relationship with a Chinese girl once who studied in my country, and talked to several both online and offline. You hear a thing or two, remember a thing or two. Chinese women and me, I decided, simply aren't a match. But for you as a Chinese man, things may be different. One of the reasons I love my Filipina wife is because she is perfectly fine with my nature, that she does not give me a hard time when I come home drunk (although usually I drink right outside the house) and that she does not get mad as easily as a Western or Westernized woman would. She's emotional, she is not without her flaws. But financial issues mean little to her and she's happy with a simple life. I feel like a Chinese or Western woman would be all about the money, and that such a relationship would be tiring and emotionally draining, rather then fulfulling the way a relationship is supposed to be.

And I realize I am generalizing, but that's been my observation. My Chinese friend noticed the same pattern.
Winston wrote:I never said I was nerdy looking. No way. A nerdy looking guy looks kind of narrow and shy and reserved. I am nothing like that as you know. I am open and expressive and my eyes look kind and soulful, which is what many say.
Alright, you're not nerdy looking or a nerd. Maybe you have a philosopher's look? Giant skull, naturally slender frame, intellectual looking. Either way, you don't have the look of a Don Juan and if you make a woman fall for you, it probably won't be your looks that are the deciding factor, but a combination of other factors. The most important of which, for Chinese women, will be your bank account and annual income, as well as your stability.
Winston wrote:How would women know that I'm a wanderer and not emotionally stable? I do not tell anyone that I'm emotionally unstable. And I do not say things that imply that. My personality is very genuine and down to earth, so wouldn't that make me appear stable?
You run a site where you talk constantly about how you travel the world looking for love. Women either know this because it comes up in conversation, or a simple google search will tell them. And there's also this thing called an aura, or vibe. Women can TELL things, often without knowing them beforehand. They sense it. It's eery, but it's true. They know if a guy is good news or bad. And they know what they want and whether or not you fit with them.
Winston wrote:I am actually financially stable and have a stable income and steady funds in my bank accounts. It's just that most Chinese women cannot fathom the idea of having an online business. To them it doesn't look like a real job. But hey, Mark Zuckerberg made a billion dollars from Facebook, so why doesn't his Chinese girlfriend complain? lol
Your income is not the problem. Definitely not. No worries there.
Winston wrote:I've also been told that girls don't like guys who stay in hotels, because it makes them look like a tourist, not like a guy who is trying to settle in China.
But ARE you trying to settle in China, Winston? Before you find your dreamgirl, settling will be the last thing on your mind. The women you date should realize that. If they really want you to stay, for them, they'll have to work for it. Put effort into it. If they appear unwilling to do so, careful, hesitant? Then they probably don't like you in that way, and have somehow disqualified you in their mind as a potential stable partner for life.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl really likes you Winston! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Winston wrote:This is the last message I got from Summer, the girl who did a 180 on me. It shows her true colors and a warped mentality.

" I don't think we can to be friends,if you want a girl friend,tell you truth,you need spend much money to her,when I stay with you,you let me feel uncomfortable,like when we go to movie,I want buy water and popcorn,you don't want,when I ask you to but star buck for me,you don't buy yourself,you just want share mine,you are so mean,I really don't like that,all time I feel you try to save money,you gave me the gift,all gifts is very cheap,I really don't enjoy ,I think Chinese man much better than you

Sorry to say that,but that is true,if you just want spend a little money than you want find woman or girl friend,that is impossible,I just try to let you know"

My logical response to her:

" I did buy popcorn for you when we first went to movie remember? But you didn't eat it. Only I did. So I think you don't like popcorn.

You didn't say you wanted popcorn last time. You don't communicate clearly. I told you I don't like sweet popcorn so I didn't buy it. If you wanted it you could've asked me. But you were silent and moody.

Chinese are not generous. They like to save money. It's is chinese character. You know that.

Anyway if you really like or love someone, these little things don't matter.

I was going to buy you more expensive gifts on our third date. But you began to be cold and moody to me.

Money does not help or hurt attraction. A relationship is all about chemistry. I've gone on many dates and money never helped me. I've spent a lot of money on girls before and it did not help or change their feeling. Remember I have more experience than you."

" You always lie and trick me. You said we could be friends but now you say we can't. You always change what you say. That's not honest or stable.

I was a gentlemen to you. I paid for most things on our dates. So I did the right thing according to traditional culture."

" You sound like you hate me. Why? You are using little things against me. Only someone with a subconscious hatred problem would do that. You forget all the good things about us and only remember little faults. Strange.

I didn't want Starbucks because Starbucks Coffee is a bad value and not worth the price. 30 rmb can buy dinner and is worth far more than a cup of sugar coffee. So I do not buy coffee there. It's illogical and a bad deal. But it's nothing against you.

I just wanted to taste your coffee. Not drink it. I thought we were a couple. Couples can share drinks. It's normal."

" You are spinning and twisting things and exaggerating things and not making any sense.

You can ask my friend rock if I did anything wrong. He will be honest and not take my side if I am wrong."

" You don't have to spend a lot of money to make a girl like you. Most people would disagree. I have more experience in dating than you. You should listen to me. A man is not required to buy everything a woman wants.

Are you saying a man should never say that something is too expensive? Are you crazy? You sound like a Russian woman. Not a Chinese woman. Chinese women are frugal and love to save and hate ripoff prices. We both know that. I am chinese too."

" You can ask any wise or smart person. They will tell you that a man should NOT give a woman expensive gifts on first or second date. To do so would be stupid and foolish. Everyone knows this summer. Why don't you?"

OH....MY....GOD.....

I can't believe you actually wrote this to a woman.

THIS is the source of your problem.

You DO LACK TACT.

Why don't you try to just let the woman talk and just say uh-huh. Then wink at her and flirt with her.

Man.......

I don't even know where to start...........
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

I want you to send this to 100 random women, 30 mainland women, 30 asian american women and 30 western women and 10 taiwanese women or equiv.

And ask what their honest opinion of your repsonse is.

And let the statistics speak the truth.

Statistics don't lie.

And 100 women is statistically large enough to get a good sample.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

This women is a typical gold digger, first date should be just coffees and maybe dinner if you getting positive vibes that you gonna bed her that night. Problem is these bitches get spoiled by desperate guys who will do anything to get them, so they get used to guys buying em things and it turns them into cold users who just take and give nothing in return.

I can sense whether woman is into me sexualy or just for money.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

drop Summer she sounds like a gold digger. I don't even know why you responded to her. If I every dated a girl and she complained that I didn't spend enough on her I wouldn't want her. She will be headache down the line.

Maybe it's because your older (lets face facts at 40 your are older than a 20 year if that's your dating market)..girls will think you have some money
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

celery2010 wrote:
Winston wrote:This is the last message I got from Summer, the girl who did a 180 on me. It shows her true colors and a warped mentality.

" I don't think we can to be friends,if you want a girl friend,tell you truth,you need spend much money to her,when I stay with you,you let me feel uncomfortable,like when we go to movie,I want buy water and popcorn,you don't want,when I ask you to but star buck for me,you don't buy yourself,you just want share mine,you are so mean,I really don't like that,all time I feel you try to save money,you gave me the gift,all gifts is very cheap,I really don't enjoy ,I think Chinese man much better than you

Sorry to say that,but that is true,if you just want spend a little money than you want find woman or girl friend,that is impossible,I just try to let you know"

" I did buy popcorn for you when we first went to movie remember? But you didn't eat it. Only I did. So I think you don't like popcorn.

You didn't say you wanted popcorn last time. You don't communicate clearly. I told you I don't like sweet popcorn so I didn't buy it. If you wanted it you could've asked me. But you were silent and moody.

Chinese are not generous. They like to save money. It's is chinese character. You know that.

I was going to buy you more expensive gifts on our third date. But you began to be cold and moody to me.

Money does not help or hurt attraction. A relationship is all about chemistry. I've gone on many dates and money never helped me. I've spent a lot of money on girls before and it did not help or change their feeling. Remember I have more experience than you."

" You always lie and trick me. You said we could be friends but now you say we can't. You always change what you say. That's not honest or stable.

I was a gentlemen to you. I paid for most things on our dates. So I did the right thing according to traditional culture."

" You sound like you hate me. Why? You are using little things against me. Only someone with a subconscious hatred problem would do that. You forget all the good things about us and only remember little faults. Strange.

I didn't want Starbucks because Starbucks Coffee is a bad value and not worth the price. 30 rmb can buy dinner and is worth far more than a cup of sugar coffee. So I do not buy coffee there. It's illogical and a bad deal. But it's nothing against you.

I just wanted to taste your coffee. Not drink it. I thought we were a couple. Couples can share drinks. It's normal."

" You are spinning and twisting things and exaggerating things and not making any sense.

You can ask my friend rock if I did anything wrong. He will be honest and not take my side if I am wrong."

" You don't have to spend a lot of money to make a girl like you. Most people would disagree. I have more experience in dating than you. You should listen to me. A man is not required to buy everything a woman wants.

Are you saying a man should never say that something is too expensive? Are you crazy? You sound like a Russian woman. Not a Chinese woman. Chinese women are frugal and love to save and hate ripoff prices. We both know that. I am chinese too."

" You can ask any wise or smart person. They will tell you that a man should NOT give a woman expensive gifts on first or second date. To do so would be stupid and foolish. Everyone knows this summer. Why don't you?"

OH....MY....GOD.....

You DO LACK TACT.

Why don't you try to just let the woman talk and just say uh-huh. Then wink at her and flirt with her.

Man.......

I don't think it was lack of tact. It was the tactic that was wrong.

You can't use logic on a woman, especially if you're arguing with her. With most women, that's the worst possible thing you can do, especially with Westernized feminist leaning women. Going Mr. Spock on a woman in an argument will only infuriate them and make them angrier at you. Double down by continually throwing more and more logic at them and eventually they'll explode and start yelling, screaming and cursing at you. You can't believe the type of profanities that can come out of a woman when they're in this emotional state.

This is especially pertinent if you're married to the woman you're arguing with.

Been there. Done that. Total waste of time.

It's better to run as fast and as far away as possible from women who act like this.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

smallcheese wrote:
celery2010 wrote:

OH....MY....GOD.....

You DO LACK TACT.

Man.......

I don't think it was lack of tact. It was the tactic that was wrong.

You can't use logic on a woman, especially if you're arguing with her. With most women, that's the worst possible thing you can do, especially with Westernized feminist leaning women. Going Mr. Spock on a woman in an argument will only infuriate them and make them angrier at you. Double down by continually throwing more and more logic at them and eventually they'll explode and start yelling, screaming and cursing at you. You can't believe the type of profanities that can come out of a woman when they're in this emotional state.

This is especially pertinent if you're married to the woman you're arguing with.

It's better to run as fast and as far away as possible from women who act like this.
I second this notion, living through this kind of illogical, emotion based with the mother of my kid. Most women are emotionally based and only respond to triggers that reciprocate that response. The key is to figure out those triggers with these kind of women to limit damage control. The best thing to do of course is to not get involved with women like this, but since at least 3/4th's of women are like this anywhere in the world, most guys have been stuck after the fact with their hands in the air grasping for a sense of emotional stability with their woman. If one understands that their emotional level is generally stunted to pubescent age, then one can use emotional stop-gaps to lessen the blows. Logic just doesn't work. I think mostly Introvert type women are perhaps a better chance with being more logical than the extrovert types, so if you want a women that understands or appreciates logic or at least one that isn't a drama queen then go for the introverted type, even if they aren't intellectual then at least they shut their mouth a majority of the time and are quiet in comparison to dealing with emotional women who fly into beast mode in any kind of emotional tirade over the stupidest shit.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

Mr S wrote:
smallcheese wrote: I don't think it was lack of tact. It was the tactic that was wrong.

I second this notion, living through this kind of illogical, emotion based with the mother of my kid. Most women are emotionally based and only respond to triggers that reciprocate that response. The key is to figure out those triggers with these kind of women to limit damage control. The best thing to do of course is to not get involved with women like this, but since at least 3/4th's of women are like this anywhere in the world, most guys have been stuck after the fact with their hands in the air grasping for a sense of emotional stability with their woman. If one understands that their emotional level is generally stunted to pubescent age, then one can use emotional stop-gaps to lessen the blows. Logic just doesn't work. I think mostly Introvert type women are perhaps a better chance with being more logical than the extrovert types, so if you want a women that understands or appreciates logic or at least one that isn't a drama queen then go for the introverted type, even if they aren't intellectual then at least they shut their mouth a majority of the time and are quiet in comparison to dealing with emotional women who fly into beast mode in any kind of emotional tirade over the stupidest shit.
+1

You are sooo right Mr. S!!!!! I was married to a woman who acted just like that and I persevered for as long as I could for the sake of my children.

It will always be a tradeoff between intellectualism or peace and quiet. Having learned my lessons the hard way, I'll trade for peace and quiet over intellectualism every time! There are plenty of other venues available now to stimulate your mind so I don't need that much in a woman. Just basic common sense and a willingness to listen and learn is all I would look for now.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

smallcheese wrote:
Mr S wrote:
smallcheese wrote: I don't think it was lack of tact. It was the tactic that was wrong.

+1

You are sooo right Mr. S!!!!! I was married to a woman who acted just like that and I persevered for as long as I could for the sake of my children.

It will always be a tradeoff between intellectualism or peace and quiet. Having learned my lessons the hard way, I'll trade for peace and quiet over intellectualism every time! There are plenty of other venues available now to stimulate your mind so I don't need that much in a woman. Just basic common sense and a willingness to listen and learn is all I would look for now.
Yeah, I'm going through what you went through for the sake of my kid, it's hell at times, but at least I'll have a decent daughter; hopefully with her head straightened right rather than a mess like most modern women nowadays. I figure it's a mid-range time sacrifice for long-term father/daughter stability. Yes, it sucks right now but it'll be over once she hits her teens and that only around 5 years give or take from now. I did meet a decent compatible Filipina during the first year my daughter was born and if I didn't have to choose between my daughter or her or had not gotten the wrong women pregnant then I probably would have found the perfect long-term female companion for me. I had to let her go and some other lucky American guy scooped her up and flew her to somewhere in Tennessee. Oh well, live and learn. I suppose if I keep my eyes open down the road someone else may be compatible for me. (I'm a bit difficult to match-up with so I'm also psyched myself to accept being alone for the rest of my life, possibly) I suppose the only problem will be age, but it also depends on the location too, and I don't plan on living in America again or another Anglo-Western country, which discriminates against older men. I just gotta keep my health up as best as possible and see what happens in the 2020's.

Having a simple woman that doesn't talk back and cause drama and does typical womanly type stuff without fuss is I think a better long-term solution for compatibility than trying to find an intellectual equal who may evolve differently than you as you age and totally destroy your life in the process. I guess it would be nice being with an intelligent woman, but in todays world its rather dangerous as well, especially if you're in a Western country with liberal no-fault divorce laws. I admit screwing up and playing the field a bit too much and hopping over some good girls always looking for the next best thing, but sometimes one needs to learn these hard lessons to not make them again in the future.

If you are with a woman and she stays the night and either makes dinner for you at your place without asking or cleans your entire place or both, she's a keeper. I've met a few of those out of many women I've been with and at the time I didn't think it was such a big deal, now I know better, ha ha. A modern Western (or even Eastern or Latina women) woman cleaning your place cause she likes you? Good luck finding one of those in the modern dating world nowadays.

I kick my ass every day now thinking of the opportunities I dropped the ball on. UGH! :mrgreen:

Even if the mother of my kid were to drop dead tomorrow, I probably wouldn't get involved with anyone new anyways cause it's too weird dating a 'new' woman while trying to raise a kid. I'd rather the kid be out of the picture than have to worry about what she thinks of me dating other women and the girl I'm dating having conflicts with a teen daughter who is still attached to her father. I especially wouldn't want to all of a sudden have another ready made family or the girl getting pregnant or something then my life would truly be over again. At least I can have a new life at late 40's with no kid in the picture than be saddled with more kids or something like that.

Listen up all you guys get rid of the drama queens and stay single or choose wisely and date more simple minded women if you want to keep your sanity and hair on the top of your head! Stress does make you go bald, I'm a living example of that circumstance now unfortunately. :cry: