Even non-Cebu Visayan women are becoming Americanized

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Even non-Cebu Visayan women are becoming Americanized

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Disclaimer: For those of you that really know me, this is the Visayan version of Jennifer Lopez (she had an ass) that I prided and touted about. We met in SM Mall in Iloilo City, Visayas in 2008. She used to be built like Jennifer Lopez when I met her in 2008 (ironically the same last name but no close relation for the most part). Around 2011, she began to lose her shape. No kids until 2014. Now she lost her shape (even before she became pregnant, she became fat). This is how she used to look.

After GMO attacks or some shit:

Yvonne Victoriano Lopez
Chat Conversation Start

Yvonne, Said on September 6, 2014: Hi, How are you? I'm okay here, I have a baby now, his name is Von Andrei he is now 6 months old.

Said on June 22, 2015:
I had no idea you wrote back in September. Belated congratulations. smile emoticon

Said on June 23, 2015:
Me: How are you?

Yvonne: I am good.... How are you?

Me: I'm good??? You're too Americanized.
It is supposed to be "I'm doing well". I cannot stand Ebonics.
Remember, since you're Americanized, you probably think I'm Black. I'm not, and I don't want you to look at me as some Black fantasy. I'm so much more than that.
Good day to you.
Good day to you = hello smile emoticon

Yvonne: Why so mean to me after long years without communication...
I'm not mean. I have not attacked you personally. I have criticized the way you speak English. I don't like American idiosyncracies nor the stereotypes.
You have never even touched American soil so where did you learn "I'm good" form?
*from

Yvonne: From myself

Whats wrong with that.

Me: You cannot learn something that Americans invented "from yourself" when you had not invented the slogan "I'm good".
It's wrong because it limits me as a person. You cannot categorize me just because I'm an American.
I'm an individual that has much more qualities than just an American stereotype. That's all I am saying.

Yvonne: I'm not in the mood to argue or this kind of conversation Im tried working the whole day
Me: Do you watch American TV over there?

Yvonne: I don't like this kind of coversation
Me: Well I don't like you stereotyping me.

Yvonne: I don't have time to watch tv

Okay bye

Yvonne: YOu can have an attitude because you don't look as hot as you used to look anyway.
If anything, you should be friendlier now that you lost your shape

Yvonne: Please dont message me from now on
Me: I'm not trying to be mean. I'm being truthful.
f**k you too. Bye Fatty Mcfat
The Americanization of Pinays....damn what a shame.

Yvonne: Yeah right Didnt expect you to be mean like this
Me: As a woman, you were supposed to take constructive criticism. You backtalked to me and you felt I attacked you. American women have this type of mentality and you have been ingrained with it.

AT THIS POINT I'M BLOCKED: This person can't get messages right now.
You weren't this bad when I met you
This person can't get messages right now.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Even non-Cebu Visayan women are becoming Americanized

Post by chanta76 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer,

I have to agree with Ghost here. I mean her gaining weight and maybe having the baby out of wed lock..( you don't go into details if that is the case.) But you criticize her English?

This is chatting right? Typically when people chat or text msg it doesn't really matter whole lot how good or bad their English is. It's not like someone is writing a thesis.

Saying "I'm good" is not big deal...so I'm kind of lost where your going with this. I guess you must be hyper sensitive about being black.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I can only judge what I've read. I don't know anything else except what I've read here. My judgment is that you were extremely rude. It was totally uncalled for. Very disrespectful. I can be harsh when it's necessary, and I have no problem calling out women if they act bad or whatever, but this, this is ridiculous. Surely there must be some part of you that realizes that you were wrong to talk to her like that. She did nothing to deserve that.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

There's nothing grammatically wrong with "I'm good".

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/educat ... ersus-well

It's perfectly good English.
Let's get together and feel alright.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Cut their hair off and gain 50 lbs. She's probably watching Chris Aquino(Philippines, Oprah) everyday for ideas. Filipinos eat a lot of junk food and fried food and too much rice that's why they pack on the pounds.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

OP

Have you been smoking meth or what?

Are you nigga by any chance suffering from empty head syndrome?