American women want other women to stay single and unmarried

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American women want other women to stay single and unmarried

Post by jamesbond »

BlueEverglades wrote:
July 6th, 2015, 6:29 pm
Whenever I have expressed my desire to have a male companion I get such a shitty attitude from other women about I should be an independent, single woman and that marriage it's a piece of shit. The last one to tell me almost eat me up with rage like it was a sin to have a boyfriend. I guess the ideal nowadays is to depart from your family at 18 and avoid making a new family of your own until you are like 40 when all your energy is gone and you have screwed lots of guys..i'm sorry but this sounds unhealthy and idiotic to me and it makes me cringe inside.

I have never been in a relationship and have been alone up to 27 years old, why the hell would I want to keep on being alone just to prove a point? What is so damn great about coming home alone every single day?

I'm angry when I notice men and women don't even look at each other anymore and are downright nasty of attitude when meeting up.

What should I do when I hear this "gotta be alone all the time, men suck" talk comes around?

Even women in America want other women to be alone. The US is a strange country where being alone and isolated is encouraged and relationships are discouraged. No wonder why there are so many lonely people in America.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."